IMPACT Wrestling LD for 1/12/16 — Farewell Kurt Week 1: Angle/Galloway

The Pope just called Drew the "Leonidas of TNA". To be honest, they sound so much better than Cole, JBL & Saxton.

Being honest, I've seen far worse wrestling this week. Hell, I kinda find this show more tolerable than Raw was last night.

All things considered, it was a passable show. Great main event. The only new thing done in the two damn episodes but it had the exact formula as last week's main event.

Great main event.

Okay, I'm already a Galloway fan :) but did you see when he was hanging upside down on the ropes, did a sit-up and finished by suplexing Angle backward over his head while still holding onto the ropes with his legs?

I've never seen any-friggin'-one do that, much less a man of 6'5.

Nice to see him perform as a serious competitor instead of the joke he was forced to play in WWE.

Drew!

Okay, I'm already a Galloway fan :) but did you see when he was hanging upside down on the ropes, did a sit-up and finished by suplexing Angle backward over his head while still holding onto the ropes with his legs?

Nice to see him perform as a serious competitor instead of the joke he was forced to play in WWE.

Drew!

Mark.

Oops I mean Sally :p

Drew!
He made that look so easy it's scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back