It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
LIVE DISCUSSION for JAN 12 ’16

tna_iw_ld_header_2016.jpg

tna_iw_ld_bar_2016.jpg

FARE THEE WELL, KURT: WEEK 1

impact_011216-1.jpg

One-on-one. Kurt Angle. Drew Galloway.
Unless Jesse Godderz interrupts again like a drunken Billy Madison.

————————————————————

CHAMPIONS SHOWCASE

impact_011216-2.jpg

Except none of the championships are actually on the line. Just on display. Yay, fun!

Hey TNA, maybe it's time you signed a few new tag teams? This is getting ridiculous.

————————————————————

WHOSE HOUSE? KONG'S HOUSE!

impact_011216-3.jpg

Come to think of it, a few new Knockouts would go a long way too!

————————————————————

HUH?

impact_011216-4.jpg

No, it's not a euphemism for TNA creative... or, on second thought, maybe it is?

————————————————————

BEER BASH

impact_011216-5.jpg

Come celebrate the only other tag team on TNA's roster right now!

————————————————————

tna_iw_ld_footer_2016.jpg

I'm so sick of the Hardys. Jeff is definitely talented but I just no not want to see the two of them in TNA anymore.

Let's see:

Carter wins the title to get us back to where we were before BFG
Another Knockouts alliance war with Kong vs. Kim for the title
Beer Money reunion with Roode and Young still feuding because they used to be friends or something.

Every feud in the first 45 minutes (so far) is all either a story they've done before or a callback to some old history. Do something new.

Watching the encore now.

I would love to see EC3 feud with anybody over the title not named Hardy or Tyrus.

OK, I wasn't watching an encore, that was just the second hour of the show. For some reason I thought it started an hour earlier than it did.

It's starting now on my neck of the woods. I've seen Shynron in CHIKARA before. Loved him here tonight. Also, I did not realize Marti Belle was Dominican.

James took total advantage of the Performance Center the short time he was there. Dude is JACKED.

Beer Money bullshitting on the mic for 5 minutes is the best promo I've heard all 2016 and most of 2015.

I guess Roode losing his title is what I get for saying he looked like a great Champion last week.

Mr. Anderson is totally not trying to imitate The Miz. There's like a billion better people to imitate. You chose the fucking MIZ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back