IMPACT Wrestling LD for 04.03.13 from Jonesboro, Arkansas!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 04/04/13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

728c7bd3d567246695d7c67c13ea65c9_L.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Bully Ray is coming to IMPACT on a mission! The President of
Aces and Eights wants to speak to his wife Brooke Hogan on IMPACT, after she has ignored
his calls and texts. What will happen if Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan come face-to-face on
IMPACT for the first time since Lockdown?

In perhaps the biggest hoax in wrestling history, Bully Ray conned Brooke into marrying him
in order to help The Aces and Eights gain power in TNA. Will Bully Ray force a confrontation
with Brooke? Will her father Hulk Hogan get involved? No doubt, Thursday's IMPACT will be
emotionally charged and potentially volatile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the main event of Thursday's broadcast on SpikeTV, it will a 10 Man Tag Team War as
The Aces and Eights (Devon, D.O.C., Wes Brisco, Garett Bischoff and Knux) battle the TNA
team of Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Magnus, Eric Young and Joseph Park! The battle for power
between The Aces and the TNA roster continues!

Taryn Terrell makes her in-ring wrestling debut on Thursday night, teaming with TNA Knockouts
champion Velvet Sky to battle Gail Kim and Tara!

Before they meet for the TNA Tag Team Titles on April 11th on Spike, the teams of
Bobby Roode and Austin Aries and Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez will come face to face for
the official contract signing.

The evolution of TNA's X Division continues with a three-way Contender's Match:
Sonjay Dutt vs. Mason Andrews vs. the returning Petey Williams!

If Petey doesn't win, we riot.

Plus, the monthly "Gut Check" returns as two newcomers will get a shot at earning a spot on
the TNA roster: Adam Pearce vs. Magno

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at
8/7c! If you can't watch the action on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR!

[YOUTUBE]Cq5JfxMR5fs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yP1wrFPleHA[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the June 2nd Slammiversary Pay-Per-View event continues!​

This is what TNA's hyping? A confrontation between Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan? I know their history, but I'm still not interested in watching it. I'm not enjoying Aces & Eights, not for a single second and they're trying to ruin the one storyline that it's really pushing me, and that's AJ Styles's status with James Storm.

Almost forgot about today's show. Can't wait for Gut Check.

This is what TNA's hyping? A confrontation between Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan? I know their history, but I'm still not interested in watching it. I'm not enjoying Aces & Eights, not for a single second and they're trying to ruin the one storyline that it's really pushing me, and that's AJ Styles's status with James Storm.

I wanted to bold this for no reason.

1. I'm really not feeling the sympathy for the big chested blonde "celebrity" daughter of millionaire Hulk Hogan who gets to be on national television every week.

2. What did people see in Joey Ryan again?

It's not gonna be fun watching a man ref the knockouts matches after getting to enjoy watching Taryn Terrell ref them.

HAHAHA this is so funny. See, Joey thinks the girls look good and he's a sleazy jerk. In case you didn't get this, we'll repeat the same joke 19 times in three minutes.

Based on those subtitles, Magno has spent his entire life wanting to be a Bellator fighter in about an hour and twenty minutes.

Magno looked great in the ring. If TNA really wants to beef up the X Division, there's a guy for it.

Pearce has promise but I didn't like that finish, must be part of the story line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back