IMPACT Wrestling LD - All Dates

Storm's fine in this role for the time being. Main event is set for now. Let things settle out there and once Lashley, EC3, Bennett and Galloway have kind of run through one another, bring him back up where he belongs.

321557_215465828520917_100001725032037_531689_1207470183_n.jpg

Storm's fine in this role for the time being. Main event is set for now. Let things settle out there and once Lashley, EC3, Bennett and Galloway have kind of run through one another, bring him back up where he belongs.

321557_215465828520917_100001725032037_531689_1207470183_n.jpg

Such a badass image right there.

The Tribunal is all three of them. Hence Snow wrestling with them.

But the term doesn't require just three, despite the prefix "tri".

Doesn't matter. A tribunal is a court of justice. It has nothing to do with a specific number despite the prefix "tri". One single judge can be a tribunal.

You're being a pedant again.

Doesn't matter. A tribunal is a court of justice. It has nothing to do with a specific number despite the prefix "tri". One single judge can be a tribunal.

You're being a pedant again.

Actually I'm being sick of TNA having about ten minutes of wrestling before the main event but having time to set up another Matt vs. Jeff match while treating the X-Division as the joke that it is for another year. Al Snow getting this much ring time because this comedy feud is still going doesn't help.

Oh and of course TNA had NO OTHER OPTIONS than a name like the Tribunal. Nothing at all. Not a one. Because they're about justice in some way, despite that really not fitting their characters.

Actually I'm being sick of TNA having about ten minutes of wrestling before the main event but having time to set up another Matt vs. Jeff match while treating the X-Division as the joke that it is for another year. Al Snow getting this much ring time because this comedy feud is still going doesn't help.

Oh and of course TNA had NO OTHER OPTIONS than a name like the Tribunal. Nothing at all. Not a one. Because they're about justice in some way, despite that really not fitting their characters.

You're just moving the goal posts now. More pedantry.

The old KB is back. Break out the stop watch.

You're just moving the goal posts now. More pedantry.

The old KB is back. Break out the stop watch.

I hated this show. Absolutely hated it. The main event was indeed fine, albeit short because Al Snow needed that match time. The Hardy feud has me hating it more than ever and I always hate Destination X time because of what we went through earlier.

I thought it was one of the best of 2016.

Even the silly Hardy feud was actually not a channel-changer tonight. Matt had me cracking up at "chair with wheels".

I thought it was one of the best of 2016.

Even the silly Hardy feud was actually not a channel-changer tonight. Matt had me cracking up at "chair with wheels".

I got a chuckle out of that too but it died as soon as WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER MATCH NEXT WEEK came up. I don't buy it as the final match and I don't want to see them ever again. As usual, TNA finds something interesting and pounds it into the ground.

The thing that got to me the most this week though: Bennett and Sutter. Sutter has potential to be something but instead of an actual match, here's a joke to continue the annual joke that is Destination X. Oh great, now we get Sutter vs. Helms Dynasty, because that's a major step up for him.

In other words: I have no faith in TNA to actually make this stuff work, as they've proven they can't for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back