• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Impact Pro Wrestling

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
Impact_Pro_Wrestling_logo.jpg

[YOUTUBE]cELLOYsNVOU&autoplay=1[/YOUTUBE]​

This is a New Zealand based Pro Wrestling organisation. It has been around for about 8 years now. They have a regular show on Maori Television in New Zealand, well worth checking out and watching. Great athletes and they are continuing to get better and better as they keep wrestling. The Show is called Mana Mamau

Maori Television replays for Mana Mamau

The Commentary is in Maori which is probably the only complaint I would have; as I don't understand Maori really. This is minor as the ring work is what you are watching for really.

If you are lucky you may catch me in the crowd watching as where they do the taping is local to where I live.

IPW Website

There are a number of very talented Wrestlers involved in IPW. One of whom should be seen in the US sometime for FCW or WWE soon in Russell Walker aka Reuben de Jong. Other names that will pop up every so often will be Dal Knox (Current IPW New Zealand Heavyweight Champion), "Double D" Davey Deluxeo and "Te Tahi" Vinny Dunn. These last four names have all entered the PWI top 500 last year, the year prior to that Dal Knox was the first New Zealander to enter onto that List in 2009.

They release a new episode every Thursday at 10.30 pm NZT on TV so that means that it should go up on the Maori TV website sometime after that.

I hope you guys enjoy this access to wrestling from a different part of the world from where you are.

Never heard of the company but I might start checking out some matches on the good old youtube because the video looks pretty exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back