iMPACT! Going on the Road?

sfury2005

Pre-Show Stalwart
Just found this twitter reply from Hulk Hogan to Real Jermiah and thought I would pass it along.

@RealJeremiah were really trying brother,putting the numbers and the deal together as we speak HH
11 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to RealJeremiah

His reply was to this tweet from RealJermiah.

@HulkHogan4Real HULKSTER''IM GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THE ORLANDO'IMPACT IT'S''TIME TO TAKE IMPACT OUT OF THE IMPACT ZONE 4EVER

I've said it a dozen times — it's time. It's been time.

Enough with the Mickey Mouse gymnasium set-up. The returns they got in North Carolina were exactly what this company is capable of doing on a regular basis.

Getting in front of a live crowd who actually react like a live crowd and not a small collection of spoiled-rotten smarks who's sole intention it is to simply get themselves over and/or heard on television will do wonders for the company.

I really enjoyed the North Carolina Impacts. It made TNA feel more legit. The Impact Zone was cool for awhile...but TNA has needed to get out of the Impact Zone for a few years now. Taking Impact on the road and out of the Impact Zone will only help TNA grow. I hope they do end up doing this sooner then later. Who knows when they actually will take it on the road, but it'll only be good news for them and us as fans once they do.

TNA could do well in small to medium sized venues such as the Big Sandy Arena in Huntington WV or the Eastern KY Expo Center in Pikeville KY. In fact, I'm pretty sure they've done house shows in both of those buildings (I know they've visited the Expo Center in Pikeville for sure, because a friend of mine attended and took tons of pics)...

YES. Now come to Texas. I have been wanting this for some time now. The Impact Zone has just gotten Lame. The Crowd noise and reaction is terrible. just seems to be stale there. Time to Open up and do some Spring cleaning. Go do some shows on the road. Then come back and do an OFF THE CHAIN PPV at the Zone.

I think they should do a few Impacts, if not PPVs, here in the UK.

They were selling out decent sized arenas all over the country for their last tour. If they'd have given it a chance, brought some cameras over and taped a few weeks worth of television while they were here, it would've been EPIC.

TNA could do well in small to medium sized venues such as the Big Sandy Arena in Huntington WV or the Eastern KY Expo Center in Pikeville KY. In fact, I'm pretty sure they've done house shows in both of those buildings (I know they've visited the Expo Center in Pikeville for sure, because a friend of mine attended and took tons of pics)...

I was the one who started the post a week or two ago talking about the Pikeville April 1st show being the date of the next tapings. That was the Observer's report but I guess it was too quick of a turnaround for TNA.

Hopefully after Lockdown (while gets a nice crowd, fingers crossed) every month will have 2 shows on the road and 2 in Orlando, at most.

I think they should do a few Impacts, if not PPVs, here in the UK.

They were selling out decent sized arenas all over the country for their last tour. If they'd have given it a chance, brought some cameras over and taped a few weeks worth of television while they were here, it would've been EPIC.

I agree STRONGLY with this post. They drew 8,000 effing fans in the Wembley arena last tour. At least do a PPV from England, I don't care if it has to start at 4 PM EST in the states, the crowd 'look' will more than make up for the time difference.

I'd love to see a month's worth of TNA tapings done in England to justify the cost. It would be more than worth it.

Please do it! And advertise it! Market it! Hell, even hire local jobbers when your on the road! It's what TNA needs to do to survive, and it's what the business needs!

They don't have to go around the US, but, they can get a good 30 or 40 venues to take the show on the Road. Turn the Impact Zone in a training faculty. Find young talent, mold them there. Hell, They can one up the WWE, and turn the Impact Zone into their version of NXT, or Hell, turn it into small brand, make an internet show, get some young talent exposure, then promote them to the TNA roster.

It's the one thing they need to do! No need to hire anyone ex major stars. Take this show onto the road. Get aggressive. Get on the road. Get the TNA fan base that it needs to survive. Get those 5000 person venues. 20 bucks a pop, equals 100'000 a show. Then boose and merchandise sales could set them to 125k a night. Do that 120 times a year.

I was the one who started the post a week or two ago talking about the Pikeville April 1st show being the date of the next tapings. That was the Observer's report but I guess it was too quick of a turnaround for TNA.

Hopefully after Lockdown (while gets a nice crowd, fingers crossed) every month will have 2 shows on the road and 2 in Orlando, at most.

I didn't see your post, man. I have this to offer, though. I gotz pics of Velvet Sky's butt. It's purdy... :p

Well i hope this is true and if it is they need to come to richmond and get the collisium and rock the house im sure we will give them a good turn out i know i would fight and claw for some front row tickets, richmond is a wrestling city anyway!

It's definitely time.

The ones on the road recently really legitimised the show I thought. It's so much better to watch on TV when there's real atmosphere as opposed to being in the Impact zone with ungrateful fans who pay nothing but seem to think they own the place. Everyone is over in there on any given day.

I'd love them to film over here in the UK when they tour here. They're really popular here and have a good following. Beer Money in particular are so far over in the UK. Obviously filming here would be costly, so it wouldn't be the immediate step to take, but in the future it would be great.

So you are the one that got my hopes up thinking Impact will be in my hometown next month..:banghead: No hard feelings though. I have looked everywhere online and haven't found anything that said TNA will be taking Impact on the road next month.

I hope they do sooner instead of later. The impact zone is jaded and looks like minor league. Even though TNA weren't in a huge arena in North Carolina, it looked like they were because of the set up and the fans cheering.

Nothing TNA does in the Impact Zone will ever go over. These are the same fans that cheered "you still got it" to an overweight Jim Neidhart and "you're married" to AJ Styles. They have the talent and the ability to sell out shows for Impact. Make it happen and leave the smarky tourists in the dust.

if tna goes on the road it will make them a legit wrestling company.. Got a bunch of big fishes ina small pond(impact zone) ... n the fans in the impact zone are so annoying...

THIS IS AWESOME, THIS IS AWESOME, THIS IS AWESOME, THIS IS AWESOME...
TNA-TNA-TNA-TNA-TNA-TNA-TNA-TNA-TNA

makes me wanna watch impact on mute with the subtitles on

On July 2, 2010 TNA had a house show at MCU Park in Coney Island Brooklyn, the pay attendance was 5,500. I don't understand why they didn't try to built on that. Its a proven fact that more fans show up for TV Tapings and PPV. I wish TNA good luck if they go on the road now with this product they trying to sell. They had the perfect opportunity after 7/2/2010 to sell impact on the road especially in NYC, NJ, PA, MA, CT and DC, the product was much better then and the Hogan signing from MSG was still fresh on many potential new fans up north and east coast. At times they seem like they going the right way as a promotion and then they pull a Victory Road. But after Sunday's PPV they need to get out of FL, it seems like they dodge a big bullet with that rowdy ready to riot crowd at the Impactzone.

On July 2, 2010 TNA had a house show at MCU Park in Coney Island Brooklyn, the pay attendance was 5,500. I don't understand why they didn't try to built on that. Its a proven fact that more fans show up for TV Tapings and PPV. I wish TNA good luck if they go on the road now with this product they trying to sell. They had the perfect opportunity after 7/2/2010 to sell impact on the road especially in NYC, NJ, PA, MA, CT and DC, the product was much better then and the Hogan signing from MSG was still fresh on many potential new fans up north and east coast. At times they seem like they going the right way as a promotion and then they pull a Victory Road. But after Sunday's PPV they need to get out of FL, it seems like they dodge a big bullet with that rowdy ready to riot crowd at the Impactzone.

TNA is absolutely foolish if they don't put Slamiversary at MCU Park this year. Height of the summer with a long track record of selling out plus the 'cool' factor of an outside venue makes it a no-brainer to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back