Impact deal not being renewed: the Prison Thread

Whap Me Jungles

singularly terrible
In case any Prisoner wants to talk about it.

TNA's TV deal isn't being renewed, apparently. Dixie says that isn't confirmed, but that's Dixie.

Which of the roster will end up in ROH? Or GFW? Or WWE? What of the video library? Discuss.

I was going to come here and partake of the typical "slap the prisoner" thing. Then I posted my saucy comments in a non-spam thread and panicked about it. So, maybe I'll try some other approach.

What're you in for, sweet thing?

DirtyJosé;4946977 said:
I was going to come here and partake of the typical "slap the prisoner" thing.

Wow, what a mature thing to do! Your parents would've been very proud if they knew the product of their human error is doing something so productive on the internet (apart from stalking facebook profiles, sending gay photos via rep etc. etc.) :) For your next birthday, pray that God gives you a life.

The great thing about DirtyJose sending pictures of gay men kissing via rep, is that if you complain about it, you look homophobic.

My only problem with it is that it stretches my User CP way too much.

Wow, what a mature thing to do! Your parents would've been very proud if they knew the product of their human error is doing something so productive on the internet (apart from stalking facebook profiles, sending gay photos via rep etc. etc.) :) For your next birthday, pray that God gives you a life.

Wow, I'm sorry, that case of the butthurts I gave you must really suck, keeping you up this late in the night.

The great thing about DirtyJose sending pictures of gay men kissing via rep, is that if you complain about it, you look homophobic.

My only problem with it is that it stretches my User CP way too much.

Bingo.

You could just use the feature on AdBlock to block the pictures in your rep.

Or just stop going to your CP like I did.

Did smarky boy really come all the way down to the prison, to preach yet another sermon to José?

Hey Dirty, I think he's sweet on you.

starbound__robot_jousting_guy_by_rhopunzel-d6rlfe5.gif

Seriously, this place has brightened up a fuckton with Jose coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back