• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm way too big.

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
I'm 19. 6'6". Pushing about 380 lbs. I'm dangerously overweight. I know it sounds stupid and shit, but I can't stop eating. What triggers overeating? Depression? Anxiety? I've had a lot of that past couple months. And what can a fatass like myself do to lose a bit of weight that won't kill me by way of heart attack or whatever else?

I figured someone here had to know something about that shit.. can't hurt to ask.

I mean, at that point, I don't know what an average Joe can do for you. You're talking near 100 pounds overweight. This is the point where I'd consult a doctor about pills or getting a serious nutritionist involved.

In the meantime, straight diet and exercise can't hurt, I suppose.

Maybe you have a low self-esteem?

Maybe the guys in the work out thread could tell you what you could do. I would just say go see a doctor and see who they recommend you to or tell you what you can do. My mom went to a doctor here and they sent her to this place in where she started this program called transformation. In a matter of months she lost nearly 50 pounds.

Now if you do something like the transformation program, then it can get expensive. My mom was paying $70+ a week. She had to use this pills and she had to give herself some shots.

I'm 19. 6'6". Pushing about 380 lbs. I'm dangerously overweight. I know it sounds stupid and shit, but I can't stop eating. What triggers overeating? Depression? Anxiety? I've had a lot of that past couple months. And what can a fatass like myself do to lose a bit of weight that won't kill me by way of heart attack or whatever else?
What triggers it? Many times just laziness.

And, no one says you have to stop eating, just change what you eat. Get rid of the chips, and munch on strawberries. They're probably cheaper anyways. Quit drinking soda, and go for water. When you sit for a meal, or go out to eat, take all the food that you want at one time...then set half of it aside and eat the other half. Take the half you set aside home with you for a later time.

Obviously, you should be consulting a doctor. But, just little tips like that can help. As far as exercise goes, walking and swimming are probably your two best options. And, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of weight-lifting to go with it.

I watched a really good program on how to lose weight the other day. Fortunately, I'm the correct weight for my height so I didn't really pay attention.

Soups apparently fill you up better and make you less hungry though. Or was it the other way around?

You need to get into a local pool. Swimming and aquasize are great low impact exercises. Change your eating habits to include multigrains, fruits and vegetables, get in the pool every day for a workout, drink shitloads of water.

I say eat healthier and slow down it takes around 20 mins for your stomach to tell your brain it's full so if you slow down you reating and eat fruit and vegetables slower than you normally eat. Also don't eat if your not hungry. And exercise would be good to lose wieght.
Also why be Big Daddy V when you can be Brock Lesnar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back