I'm Watching SmackDown - Yes, The New One

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
I don't know how either. On at ten? Mental! Not even sure if it's the most recent one - such is my separation with the SmackDown brand. Rey Mysterio and ADR are on, so I guess it could be--

Oh, they just mentioned Wade Barrett. Must be the latest.

If the WWE was going to steal one of my ideas, they could have at least taken a good one. It's not too late for Adolph Ziggler or, better yet, Krazy Kofi Kingston.

Oh look, Ezekiel Jackson is gonna beat up The Big Show. I like Justin Gabriel's beard.

Also a big fan of the new Royal Rumble advert.

I don't know how either. On at ten? Mental! Not even sure if it's the most recent one - such is my separation with the SmackDown brand. Rey Mysterio and ADR are on, so I guess it could be--

Oh, they just mentioned Wade Barrett. Must be the latest.

That's good enough for me Sam!! LOL....wouldn't it be?

Lee just came to Lr's rescue..lol. You know whats funny, speaking of Wade Barrett, i was sitting at the table eating dinner last night and i was watching Smackdown as i DVR'd it, and my mum said Wade was a handsome fellow. I almost choked on my dinner.

For the record, his new theme is turrible, just turrible. It's hardly as if the Nexus theme was great though. Good thing they've replaced it with Punk's (decent) theme now.

Barrett's new theme sucks, it doesn't match his character at all. I'd expect it to go to a midcard face, not a mainevent heel faction leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back