I'm taking a break

Leafy

Getting Noticed By Management
Life is getting confusing so I'm taking a break from WZ. I will try to keep up with WZCW but I don't know what I'll be doing since me and zero broke up.

Life is getting confusing so I'm taking a break from WZ. I will try to keep up with WZCW but I don't know what I'll be doing since me and zero broke up.

No, you didn't.

And even if you eventually do, we have plans for you anyway.

Great, you can spread your racism somewhere other than here.

Oh I kid, I kid. Fix your shit, yo.

Armbar calls me a racist and razor tells me to get my shit fixed. Good thread.

Come play The Game baby, I guarantee the rides a lot more fun than a Zero. LOL.

(I'm kidding, I have a g/f, would never make an advance like that, just adding to the odd nature this thread has somehow generated.)

Come play The Game baby, I guarantee the rides a lot more fun than a Zero. LOL.

(I'm kidding, I have a g/f, would never make an advance like that, just adding to the odd nature this thread has somehow generated.)

Took long enough for someone to make a gay joke.

Took long enough for someone to make a gay joke.

Wow, really? How the fuck is that? Why are you and Leafy gay together or something? Did I miss that? either way it was just a joke because the person was talking about just breaking up with you, it was kind of a Glen Quagmire move for the hilarity of it. I don't make fun of gay people, a lot of them don't need my help getting made fun of, that happens enough as is.

Wow, really? How the fuck is that? Why are you and Leafy gay together or something? Did I miss that? either way it was just a joke because the person was talking about just breaking up with you, it was kind of a Glen Quagmire move for the hilarity of it. I don't make fun of gay people, a lot of them don't need my help getting made fun of, that happens enough as is.

It was an obvious joke, someone was going to make it. Just surprised that a) it took so long, and b) it wasn't Jane.

Also, someone's a little defensive.

It was an obvious joke, someone was going to make it. Just surprised that a) it took so long, and b) it wasn't Jane.

Also, someone's a little defensive.

I don't mean to be defensive but if I'm not mistaken you just accused me of making a gay joke. I still cease to see how my little joke had anything to do with making fun of gay people? I thought it was pretty funny considering the Glen Quagmire effect.

I don't mean to be defensive but if I'm not mistaken you just accused me of making a gay joke. I still cease to see how my little joke had anything to do with making fun of gay people? I thought it was pretty funny considering the Glen Quagmire effect.

There's a difference between making fun of gay people and making a gay joke. Calm down.

There's a difference between making fun of gay people and making a gay joke. Calm down.

GODDAMMITT, Why do you keep referring to GAYNESS???? I never said anything, that remotely, indirectly, or any other way had anything to do with the word gay. So why for fuck sake do you keep calling my joke a "gay joke". There was no reference to the word gay, let alone gay people. FUCK I HATE THE WORD "GAY" RIGHT NOW!!!! Communications have broken the fuck down some how, what we have here is a failure to communicate, fuck, damn, shit, ****, cunt, ****e.

GODDAMMITT, Why do you keep referring to GAYNESS???? I never said anything, that remotely, indirectly, or any other way had anything to do with the word gay. So why for fuck sake do you keep calling my joke a "gay joke". There was no reference to the word gay, let alone gay people. FUCK I HATE THE WORD "GAY" RIGHT NOW!!!! Communications have broken the fuck down some how, what we have here is a failure to communicate, fuck, damn, shit, ****, cunt, ****e.

Homophobe.

WTF?!!!! How is that even a possible assumption based off of what I said? Son of a bitch this is confusing.

I get that having feelings for someone of the same sex is difficult to comprehend for someone like yourself. Try opening your mind a bit, it tends to help with matters like this.

I get that having feelings for someone of the same sex is difficult to comprehend for someone like yourself. Try opening your mind a bit, it tends to help with matters like this.

I am completely clueless as to how in any way, anything I said was insensitive to gays. I had feeling for my dad and he was a man obviously, I can comprehend that. I love my brother too, that's another man, I can comprehend that. I have gay friends, my mind is open to that. What am I missing here? I think you have really misunderstood any meaning behind anything I said.

I am completely clueless as to how in any way, anything I said was insensitive to gays. I had feeling for my dad and he was a man obviously, I can comprehend that. I love my brother too, that's another man, I can comprehend that. I have gay friends, my mind is open to that. What am I missing here? I think you have really misunderstood any meaning behind anything I said.

Yeah, not the same thing there.

Game Rage, chill. All he said was that he's surprised it took someone so long to make the joke you did. He wasn't getting offended or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back