• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im sorry, WZ.

Then again if Canada became a state it would have to give up the Queen as head of state...

Although the Americans love the Queen too...

Maybe we should all just reform the Empire

I know I've rubbed a lot of people here the wrong way over my near-year run here. My snide remarks, the way I've talked-down to some of you, the general manner in which I tried to pretend I was funny or added anything of value. I'm sorry for all of this and I know I crossed a line, but there's something I think you should know before you judge me too harshly.

I was kayfabing to drive discussion. Some of you even went for it, which was for the good of the forum.

You're welcome. Thank-you cards will be accepted in the form of reps.

Whether you were kayfabing or not. I just want you to know; I fucking hate you. Not just a little, a fucking lot. You unbearable 10 pounds of monkey crap in a 5 pound bag.

Coco hatred with a sprinkle of Monkey in there.

Yes...of course. Mmhmm. Now, tell me how you really feel.

I feel like I have gas.

But I've seriously lost all sense of hatred or concern for people's negative opinion. My past heat toward Coco left after realizing I was being stupid. So I give Coco my thumbs up for being a hazardous entertainer.

I feel like I have gas.

But I've seriously lost all sense of hatred or concern for people's negative opinion. My past heat toward Coco left after realizing I was being stupid. So I give Coco my thumbs up for being a hazardous entertainer.

Mmhmm...but how do you really feel?

Fuck the attempt at humor. Hatred of people on here is one huge act of dumbfuckery. People are assholes in the world. Fucking get over it. I'm sure someone sees you or me or anyone else as one. Boo fucking hoo.

This isn't directed at you Killjoy.

There's people on here that try too hard to pull of the asshole gimmick and really they just come off as terrible NorCal ripoffs.

Why don't you have a full rep thing yet? People way more shit than you do.

I can tell that you had a gimmick. I posted a thread, and you bashed me for a very trivial matter. You just walked into threads wanting to be mr.controversy.

I can tell that you had a gimmick. I posted a thread, and you bashed me for a very trivial matter. You just walked into threads wanting to be mr.controversy.
Lies. I just Tell It Like It Is.

I do agree that you were/are entertaining. But you have to admit that you crossed the line for the sake of creating controversy.

And I thought that was Siddy's gimmick? Ohh noss, i called Him Siddy. *gasp*

I do agree that you were/are entertaining. But you have to admit that you crossed the line for the sake of creating controversy.
Not only will I not admit it but I'm going to have to ask for examples. You're talking shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back