I'm so sorry

Kermit

the Frog
I need to pre-face what I'm about to say with something. I feel like I owe you all an explanation.

My uncle committed suicide last week. His death has tore my family up. It has tore my mom up and my heart is broken for her, as well as my cousin who I consider like a brother.

A few years ago my uncle suffered head damage while working on an oil rig. It caused him some mental issues and he began to act "crazy". Because of this, a lot of my family turned a cheek when dealing with him because he was unbalanced. I was one of those family members.

He sent me a text a few months ago and I ignored him because I didn't have time to deal with the trouble he brought. I regret that. He was truly loving, compassionate, giving, and a type of father figure to me in ways. The fits of rage he had in his "craziness" were not the real him.

I have missed a lot of minor family events because of my dedication to the fed. Now, they don't seem very minor at all. I love my family so much and I don't ever want to take another moment for granted.

I'm resigning effective immediately. A knee-jerk reaction? Maybe. But I don't want to fall into a lull of being sucked back in and just churning out work out of commitment. This just isn't fun anymore. I've set myself up with a comedy character and I don't want to write comedy at all right now. There is a hole inside me and I just don't feel like writing anything at the moment.

I'm sorry to Dynamite who I had plans with post-Apocalypse, Bear for this round, the creative team, and everyone else that believed in me as a fed-head.

My heart is broken right now and I need to step away. I may be back one day, but for now I am leaving all-together. Harth will be taking over, effective immediately.

I'd like to extend my condolences and wish you all the best. This extends beyond the fed, as we'll be losing a quality forum member.

Wow.

My condolences, Kermit. I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

I really don't know what to say. You will be missed, but there are things more important than an eFed. Please, take all the time in the world. My heart goes out to you.

I'm deeply sorry for your family's loss. Personally, I had an aunt that went out the same way so I can understand how you must be feeling right now. I hope to see you back again soon, but you need that time away. Take care, man.

Brother, I'm sorry, man. I really, really am. I wish I could offer more; you're good people, and frankly, I hate this had to happen man. But do what you have to do; no one thinks less of you, God knows I don't. But I will pray man.

You got nothing to be sorry about buddy, I know about suicide all too well. Take as much time as needed, live life, and feel better. Prayers go out to you my green comrade.

I'll put this here just in case you don't get a chance to see it in the back, but I love you man. We have our little feud that we like to play up, but truth be told no one in my time here has been nicer to me. Anytime I needed to vent about fed stuff, you were there. Anytime I needed to pitch an off the wall idea, you were all ears. You helped me grow not only as an RPer, but as a creative member. There were times I was ready to quit out of frustration with mounting losses or excessive criticism, but you talked me out of it and I'm thankful. It may have been FalKon who brought me onto staff, but you made sure I grew. Regardless if you stay away a week, a month, a year, you know where to find me if you ever need anything. I said it in the PM earlier, I know that what you are going through isn't easy, you have my condolences. Until we meet again, take care green man.

You did awesome and were so dedicated to the fed. You'll be missed and I will be praying for you as well as your family. I hope we see more of you soon in the future and get to read more of your amazing RP's upon your eventual return, but real life comes first. Go take care of your family. It sounds like you are making the right choice. Even though I am still new around this section, the fed will not be the same without you. Take care. :)

Kermit man, my condolences and my prayers go out to you and your family. You got no reason to be sorry, take care of yourself and your family. My heart's with you bud, you've been nothing but a great friend to everyone in the fed, you've got strong convictions, stick to those and do what you have to.

I know I'll be seeing you back at some point. But take all the time you need. I'm not in charge or anything but you'll always have a spot here. Real life always comes first, and I'll see you sometime down the road.

My condolences man. Just sucks what happened and my thoughts and prayers go to your family as well.

You take all the time you need to heal up and deal with this tragedy. Thinking of you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your loss Kermit condolences to you and your family, I've only been here 5 minutes but you've been a great help to myself and Klinz. Hope to see you back one day.

I know I'm not part of the E-Fed, but i wanted to issue you my deepest condolences. We've been on staff together now for a bit, and I've nary a negative word heard spoken of you in my time on the forums. My thoughts, and sincerely, my prayers, go out to you and your family.

You don't have to apologise to anyone. Real life always takes priority over the fed, especially under these circumstances. I wish you and your family the very best in coping with this difficult time. Thank you for all you've done for the fed.

Normally when someone I get on with leaves I send them a PM.

Kermit, you are an amazing person and it's sad to see that you have to leave so suddenly. I'll be thinking of you and your family the next couple of days and I hope that, in the very near future you'll be around again. Even if it is not as a part of the fed.

You will be missed you furry man. See you soon.

Sorry to hear that Kermit, my thoughts are with you and your family during these hard times.

I hope to see you back around these parts at some time again, your an awesome guy to talk to and you really helped me improve as a writer in the month or so we were working together.

I said it backstage, but in case you couldn't see it I'll say it again: I think I speak for all of us when I say that we completely support your decision to spend more time with your family, and I hope that you find all the happiness you need there.

I'm always around if you wanna talk, catch up, talk about basketball, whatever.

My condolences Kermit. It sucks coming online to find a thread with a title like this and the events you described I would not wish upon anyone. Take care man. Hope things begin to turn up for you and your family.

I already spoke to you via PM, but regardless... God-speed, Kermit. You will persevere.

I'm so sorry for your loss Kermit. These types of issues are never easy to deal with, so I hope you can find the strength you need to persevere. Don't worry buddy, we're here if you need to talk.

Knee-jerk reaction or not, this is something you not need be sorry for, Kermit. Family comes first man and we all give our best wishes & prayers for you and your family. Stay strong, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back