• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm now going to bragging rights

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
Even though my seats are shit I am going. I had good seats the first time I purchased them but I sold them to make a school payment. Lol.

Peanut heaven seats for the win. Lol.

Lucky you, I would love to have been there live no matter where the seats are. Have a good time.

Wish I could go. Oh well, I get to go to the RAW The Rock is hosting, so there.

Have a good time, and send in a better fan report than the shit normally published on WZ.

Ehh, nothing about this PPV screams "must see" for me though. The tag match should be pretty boring as should the Iron Man match.

If you'd known earlier, you should have tried to qualify for Team SmackDown.

It honestly doesn't matter what the card looks like Compton. Every WWE show kicks ass live.

Have a good time, and send in a better fan report than the shit normally published on WZ.

It hasn't even been confirmed that the Rock is hosting Raw. Who knows if they'll even keep the guest host thing going by the time The Rock wants to host if he does indeed want to host.

Have fun Brian!!

Wait...the Rock is actually hosting RAW???

Nope. There has been nothing reported about him hosting. He said in a promo on SD's 10th anniversary that maybe he should host Raw. Or something like that.

Anyways, have fun Brian. Most of the matches seem to be solid except for the Iron Man match. I really don't see how they are going to be able to keep fans interested for an hour when you have the very slow and boring Orton in that match. I guess they'll find a way. Or maybe they won't. Still though, enjoy the show!

They get to use weapons and shit. A sluggish battle with lots of weapons means when they got knocked out they can rest:shrug:

ST, it is being heavily rumored the Rock is slated to host the Raw January 4, 2010, coming live from Dayton's Nutter Center!!! Apparrently to promote some film he has coming out shortly after.

And, I should be there as well. Unless I lose a shit ton of money.

Your lucky Doc I wish The rock could host raw in Cleveland.

Also have fun beck at bragging rights and try to start chants cause wwe crowds are usually quite.

I'll probably get shit thrown at me from smarks like I did like 3 or four years ago. It was fun. It was like watching Pitt-WVU in Morgantown in 2007.

ST, it is being heavily rumored the Rock is slated to host the Raw January 4, 2010, coming live from Dayton's Nutter Center!!! Apparrently to promote some film he has coming out shortly after.

And, I should be there as well. Unless I lose a shit ton of money.

Hopefully, for you guys, he does host Raw. But if he doesn't then don't be disappointed because nothing has been confirmed. It's all been a rumor that I won't believe until either side makes an official announcement. And like I said, who knows if they will still be doing the guest host gimmick by that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back