• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Going to MITB...

Yeah but that was an ECW crowd. In the Hammerstein Ballroom. This is a full on WWE PG Era crowd. In a smarky city, nonetheless, but yeah. It's slightly different.

It's Chicago and Punk's leaving. It's going to be a smarky crowd full of grown men, all of whom hate cena, and there's also the fact that Punk's the home town hero.

The Raw before Mania was in Chicago, and it was about as pro Punk as it could have been. Plus that crowd was all over Cena and kissing the Rock's ass. No reason to think it's not going to be an incredibly hostile crowd towards Cena. Chicago hates Cena.

I know it's going to be smarky, but it is still going to be WWE MitB 2001, not ECW ONS 2006, there is a slight difference in venues. I'm not going to say the crowds will be much different.

Okay, I worded it wrong. It's going to be a smarky crowd at a full-on WWE show in the PG era. The crowds wil be much the same, I'm not debatimg that. I'm just pointing out the difference in venue, time, and such.

As Shocky pointed out watch Raw before mania. Add that to the Punk heat going down.

Yup watch the RAW in Chicago before WM you could see quite a lot of middle fingers (Directed at Cena) so that kind of puts away that it will be a "PG Crowd"

My seats are BAD. Like..."who the fuck is that" bad. I'm in Section 205, Row K. LOL.

22008s.gif

Oh yes. It will be awesome.

I'm currently trying to acquire a Punk NXT Aftershock shirt. They are pretty much ALL sold out...I'd say Punk is getting over pretty well from this.

Watch Wrestlemania 22. There is so much out there that points to it being a really hostile crowd. Kudos to the WWE for knowing the situation and booking accordingly.

Yes, that's the obvious example. But this is more recent, and more importantly, I was coincidentally watching the ppv for the hell of it, not realizing that it was at Allstate.

oh nevermind, its at the rosemount horizon, didnt realize. yea, no matter what seats you have, itll be a decent veiw, and a fun time. My b.

I've wanted Cena vs. Punk in Chicago since the crowd at WM22 castrated The Champ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back