• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm No Lawyer But...

The only reason Hall, Nash and Anderon (possibly amonst others) is to keep their original image. Anderson wants to keep his loud mouth full of himself gimmick with his same entrance that he had in WWE. As for Hall and Nash it is re-capturing what they had in WCW.
Have you noticed WWE doesnt take or copy and music.

If ya haven't noticed Vince McMahon owns Tna secretly but the wrestling themes were stolen but do ya think Vine really cares about that some of the wrestlers are under merchandising contracts with the wwe that's why Mr. Anderson, or the Pope go under different names now don't ya think that if they went by the names they used when they wrestled fo Vince he would be really pissed off

I'm confused do you really think Vince owns TNA secretly? Must former WWE talent go by different names because either WWE owns the rights to their previous name. Or like in Elijah Burke/The pope's and a few others case TNA changed it so they can own the rights. The WWE sued WCW for character infringement back in the day. They also stopped team 3d from using the Dudley Boyz name when they first came to TNA.

I'm sure they couldn't care less about TNA using knock off theme music. However I'm sure they would have a huge problem with someone using a trademarked name or the real version of a theme they own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back