• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Mad

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
First of all, I was watching TNA and Big Brother 13 side by side tonight. Big Brother was on at 9 and was a live episode with a double eviction. Anyway, there is this fat black bitch that the other houseguests refer too as Oprah Winfrey who I hate.

There's also this snake white woman named Shelly whose already rich and works at a university who used the excuse that "your coming between me and my family" when she evicted someone, meanwhile this dumb liar bitch has a ton of money and an awesome house. I'm not one to fight women, but I'd fuck these two women up so fast...

Also, on Jersey Shore, my boy The Situation was minding his own business and this delinquent named Ronnie said "I'm about to go gully" and this fucking baboon Ronnie attacked the situation and apparently, this innocent guy the situation ended up going to the hospital paralized b/c Ronnie punched him in the face.

I hate that big brother eliminated my crush, Danielle. Right now, Fat Winfrey is eating twizzlers and talking about the conduct of a persons character or some shit.

I can't wait till Dexter, Walking Dead, Eastbound and Down, and other non-*****fied shows are back.

Anyway, I want to close by saying I thought TNA was ok tonight. Styles, Roode, and Storm are very good ... You'd like to see them being more popular but oh well. I'll probably stop watching Big Brother now because my girlfriend is off and the rest of the cast disgusts me and eats out Oprah Winfrey's ass.
Oh, btw, her name is Kalia. She's inconsiderate, thoughtless, manipulative and unapologetic. If I could get a few minutes against her in an octagon, I'd go Casey Jones on her fat ass. She is a crime against humanity.

Now she's saying circus employees are treated uncivillly or some shit. I knew this odd looking woman must of been a carnie. She looks like a man wearing a wig.

I can't stand snakes, manipulators and other sorts of ***** and shmucks.

That's how you play the game though. You gotta be able to manipulate. I'm not really a Big Brother fan though, that shit disgusts me. Same with Jersey Shore, both of those shows are edited to so much.

I watch Survivor though, it's not as bad as the first two shows, but they still creatively edit it where they please. You watch Survivor?

But...you watch Big Brother. Please...Survivor is ten times harder then Big Brother. There's slightly less drama bullshit, plus...THEY'RE IN A FUCKING JUNGLE. Big Brother they get feed, and their in a house. Survivor they have to make their own food, shelter, out in the rain.

And if anything, Big Brother is edited and manipulated way more then Survivor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back