I'm kind of hoping

Poop Master Flex

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Big Show lawyers HHH and Stephanies ass. Whether they use storyline reasoning (Shows iron clad contract) or break the fourth wall reasoning (mental and physical abuse from his employer) I'm hoping this happens. Since the regime pulls so much shit it would be refreshing to see them put in their place for once, even use it as a plot device to make Steph and HHH walk on eggshells and actually be good bosses for once.

Of course this is just me wanting something a little different but still think it would be interesting. If they are gonna just make HHH the headliner might as well have fun with it.

SIDE NOTE: Why would Big Show worry about keeping his job because he's in financial ruin. If its been established he has signed a long term, iron clad contract wouldn't they have to pay him regardless?

SIDE NOTE: Why would Big Show worry about keeping his job because he's in financial ruin. If its been established he has signed a long term, iron clad contract wouldn't they have to pay him regardless?

They addressed this pretty much immediately upon Show's involvement in the storyline. Basically, his "iron clad" contract is about as iron clad as the paper it's written on.

Remember, this is professional wrestling. Rules change in accordance with their need related to the storyline. The best example of that is the 30 day no compete clause.

They addressed this pretty much immediately upon Show's involvement in the storyline. Basically, his "iron clad" contract is about as iron clad as the paper it's written on.

Remember, this is professional wrestling. Rules change in accordance with their need related to the storyline. The best example of that is the 30 day no compete clause.

Doesn't matter if it's Iron Clad or not. If they fire Big Show they have to pay him the remainder of his contract, therefore it wouldn't be an issue.

This is me thinking up new shit nothing more. You really don't have to explain to me how things work in wrestling.

Wait, he's not REALLY fired, is he?

Of course not, this isn't a discussion of if he's really fired or not. Don't be stupid.

Personally I've always hated lawyers in wrestling storylines. Nothing comes across as faker than people complaining that they're getting hurt in such a business.

I understand your scenario isn't along those lines, I just prefer them to not be there period.

Personally I've always hated lawyers in wrestling storylines. Nothing comes across as faker than people complaining that they're getting hurt in such a business.

I understand your scenario isn't along those lines, I just prefer them to not be there period.

It's not so much Big Show getting hurt, its putting him through demeaning bullshit for no reason other than HHH and Steph getting jollies off of it. In doing so they aren't just having fun with Big Show they are fucking with his livelihood in their constant threats of termination, anyone who's been asked to do bullshit things under threats of getting fired could relate to that.

Also I understand your hate for lawyers in wrestling, usually I would agree but lawyers don't even have to show up, a random dude could show up one RAW, slam a piece of paper into HHH's chest, says "you've been served" and end it at that. From there they rehire Big Show and stop being a couple of douches every week. As much as it's a cheap plot point (and it is) at least it would stop this ridiculousness of the corrupt boss storyline that has dominated WWE for what feels like an eternity. I liked it a lot better when HHH was on the other side of the fence, it was refreshing to see a boss not be corrupt.

Also understand this is just personal preference and what fan wouldn't want to see HHH and Steph get fucked legally.

Doesn't matter if it's Iron Clad or not. If they fire Big Show they have to pay him the remainder of his contract, therefore it wouldn't be an issue.

This is me thinking up new shit nothing more. You really don't have to explain to me how things work in wrestling.

Of course not, this isn't a discussion of if he's really fired or not. Don't be stupid.
umm, WWE contracts, much like that of professional (American) Football contracts are not guaranteed. The contract is valid as long as he's in the employ of the company.

And they said right away with this storyline was that the Iron Cladness of the contract doesn't prevent them from firing him with cause (like Insubordination). Hence, he got fired. They just couldn't cut him like they cut everyone else (because they aren't using them or they don't draw money, etc).

Oh, and Show probably got re-hired or unfired by Brad Maddox, who did it by order of Vince McMahon, leading to a HHH vs. Show (representing Old Man McMahon) match at a PPV.

And the opening to the next episode was hilarious for the first 20 or so minutes. "Can I wear your jacket?" :lmao:

It would have been cool if they had only brought the roster back at the end of the night, or in dribs and drabs throughout the show.

Would be funny if the roster walked off next week, only to be led back by
Big Johnny with a huge People Power flag

So they fire him and don't pay him. What will Big Show do? Get a lawyer?

But BIG SHOW IS BROKE!

That's the reasoning they are using. They're going to go against the contract but cuz Show has no money there's nothing he can do about it.

So they fire him and don't pay him. What will Big Show do? Get a lawyer?

But BIG SHOW IS BROKE!

That's the reasoning they are using. They're going to go against the contract but cuz Show has no money there's nothing he can do about it.

You do know many lawyers (often successful ones or partners as it were) don't actually get money up front and only get paid if/when they win right?

Not that it matters though anymore, after Big Show knocked out Triple H the whole lawyer thing is moot at this point.

I heard Lionel Hutz was already on the case.

I think we are going to start seeing segments of broke and unemployed Show. This week he will be unable to sign up for Obamacare because his fingers are too fat to use a keyboard.

And that's when Linda McMahon will finally have her revenge.

For a case like that? And against WWE too? Highly improbable.

1) Steph slapped Big Show 4-5 times before firing him on NATIONAL TELEVISION. That alone would win Big Show big money.

2) ITS A STORYLINE! In a storyline you can do whatever the fuck you want. It's wrestling, ridiculous shit happens all the time.

ITS A STORYLINE! In a storyline you can do whatever the fuck you want. It's wrestling, ridiculous shit happens all the time.

Hey you were the one who asked this

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back