I'm having a problem with the BattleZone tourny

Milkyway!

Hodor!
Why exactly is Captain America in the Super's section? He's not technically a super just because he has a mystical item in his shield, is he?

If Iron Man is in the Human's section, I honestly think Captain America should be too.

Maybe I'm wrong, I'd just like to have clarification as to the logic?

That's just like why is a Dovahkiin in the Supers section (or in the tournament at all) when by all means he is merely a man with a dragon soul. Since he is based off the trailer Dovah that means he it is iron armour meaning a freaking bear or a bandit chief could easily subdue him. How the hell did the Dovah make the supers tournament

Because Captain America has extra-human strength, speed, agility and reflexes plus a military mentality. Ergo, he's super-human.

Why exactly is Captain America in the Super's section? He's not technically a super just because he has a mystical item in his shield, is he?

If Iron Man is in the Human's section, I honestly think Captain America should be too.

Maybe I'm wrong, I'd just like to have clarification as to the logic?

I'd think his shield has little to do with it to be honest.

Cap is at the peak of physical human ability. He's as strong, fast, and agile as it's possible for a human to be, and heals quicker than most humans, due to the super soldier serum. While technically not a super, he's the closest any human can get. Iron Man is literally a normal human with a weapon in the form of his suit; Cap is the peak of human physical ability with a near indestructible shield. Where as Stark couldn't really fight without his suit, Cap could deliver an ass kicking without his shield.

I don't think this is the best/worst example, but there is a weird balance between what goes in what group.

Honestly, I think a third division should be added of "Robots/Cyborgs/Mecha" just help cut the field. Of course, this means more work and such...

Yeah, there are a few problems here and there but a lot of it is caused by thinking too hard, haha. I think we're already talking about how we'll organize it next year.

About Cap, though, he's absolutely a Super. He was imbued with the Super Soldier serum, as well as has that shield. Mutation and a mystical item works for me.

Basically, what BK said.

The question has been answered, but I'm going to make it even more simple.

Captain America: Body altered to ridiculous level through scientific experiment.
Iron Man: Regular dude in a suit that gives him power.

Therefore Cap is a super, Iron Man is a human.

Its amazing how many people think Cap is nothing without the shield. The shield didn't eat The Red Skull, Hydra the nazi's and lead the Avengers. The guy handling it did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back