• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Going To A Live Event!

Starkist

(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
This is my first one ever. I take that this is a house show, right? I've never been so anyone who has please let me know how they work. It's a WWE show for those wondering.

That's a giving. How many matches is it usually? Is it anything like TV or better or worse?

As a pure wrestling fan, 99% of the time the house shows are MUCH better to attend than a live taping.

People aren't held to any time limits or constraints, so you get to see much longer, quality wrestling matches and promos. You also often times will see a lot more crowd interaction/candid stuff.

Usually you can count on like 6 or 7 matches, a little over three hours.

Nice! I told my girl it was an hour lol. Now I'm even more excited. We have pretty good seats too so that's a plus. I wanted to head to RAW in Orlando, but didn't fit my schedule.

The card shows Orton being there so I hope that stays true.

A lot of times, you will some shit you would never expect...

Like when I saw Orton and Miz do a 30 minute AWESOME match at one for the world title, or when we saw Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler do a 20 minute high flying extravaganza

I saw Tyler Breeze and Justin Gabriel go for 10-15 minutes. I think I was the only person in the building who knew who Tyler Breeze was.

Damn, I hope to see that and possibly catch a tee shirt. I've been a wrestling fan for years and never been. I'm going to try to see TNA if and when they come back to the Impact Zone.

Also once the show is over, the main event guys will sign autographs (sometimes only for kids though) around ringside so get down near the barricade if you're close enough.

Thanks for the tip. I will sure try. What's the setup like, is it like RAW or a smaller stage setup?

Thanks for the tip. I will sure try. What's the setup like, is it like RAW or a smaller stage setup?

03_Show_Set.jpg

That's a cool set up. Not that bad. I figure since it's in the Tampa Bay Forum it wouldn't be that big. It's going to be February 14th lol my Valentines Day gift from my girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back