• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SpoodBeest Live is Running Wild on blogTV

If only, if only but then again...

after-these-messages-.jpg

The world must know of SpoodBeest! For far too long he has remained dormant waiting for the perfect time to strike and I say that the time is now!

[YOUTUBE]mkj5jiU1KNU[/YOUTUBE]

We all know SB is the Bischoff of blogTV having lost to Doc in the ratings war.

He didn't lose so much as Doc n Crew got angry at Spood for pointing out that more people watched his show and then the controversy happened and Spood decided to stop. I still maintain Spood would have won if he hadn't stopped doing shows.

Spood if you don't do this then I'm bombing Canada, well I was going to do it anyway but now I'll do it with more conviction.

Of course, I miss the days of trolling you about your little brother kicking your ass and the cameo of your grandmother plus that thing was a booty magnet.

Which means the greatness must come back sometime soon I guess when ever both you and Sir Key get the time to tag along. And it really was a booty magnet wasn't it? And of all people to draw that kind of demographic it was me...

I swear get out of school with nothing to do might as well make that beard more epic. It was either that or WoW, I think you made the right choice.

And of all people to draw that kind of demographic it was me...

I maintain that I was the real draw of the bitches because they caught my scent and instead of taking all the internet bitches for myself I stepped back and let you have them.

It shall return next week sometime maybe I'm back from my dad's Thursday night to the orange room so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back