I'm gay, apparently.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Or so says, our friend, Saritafan.

In probably my first red rep in a while, he called me Gay because I called Ashley Valance "pretty" in my review of NXT.

So, if you have ever called a girl pretty, chances are, you are "Gay" too.

Also, for the record, I don't have a problem with being called gay because I don't actually like cock.

Or so says, our friend, Saritafan.

In probably my first red rep in a while, he called me Gay because I called Ashley Valance "pretty" in my review of NXT.

So, if you have ever called a girl pretty, chances are, you are "Gay" too.

Also, for the record, I don't have a problem with being called gay because I don't actually like cock.

Who is Ashley Valance? Need to see a pic before I can say whether or not yer a homo.

Isn't there a thing about not flaming other members outside of the cage? Can't someone just throw this douche in jail or something?

Just what we needed... another SaritaFan-bashing thread.

Well, he is probably one of the worst posters I have ever seen. He is certainly worth of them.

Can't we put him in prison?

I say keep him. Then again, I supported Tdig's petition to unban Deadman, so that should tell you my tastes in posters.

Also, Dave, pending which hole you'd slip it in, there stands a 50/50 chance you may be gay. It's science, really.

...I think that actually makes you straight. You like pussy... where the fuck is Saritafan from? Where is it gay for a man to like pussy. What a dumbass...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back