• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey, aren't you a catholic? Then suicide is a sin that is unforgiveable. Calm down, go to sleep and you will feel fine tomorrow.

Monkey, aren't you a catholic? Then suicide is a sin that is unforgiveable. Calm down, go to sleep and you will feel fine tomorrow.

..... May I note the irony in a guy saying "Death is a Right" saying suicide is a bad thing?

Anyway, Monkey, talk it out, man. We're here, man. We'll here you out.

Mike she's a female. She's tits, an ass and a vagina that talk. If she's treated you this badly, my assumption would be that she's not a good thing for you. Why would she treat a good person like a toy the way she has you?

Mike she's a female. She's tits, an ass and a vagina that talk. If she's treated you this badly, my assumption would be that she's not a good thing for you. Why would she treat a good person like a toy the way she has you?

I wish I could put it better, but KB seems to have said all that can be said on the matter. I don't know the girl, but I'm going to upon the reasoning that you're a good man, and deserve better. Women bring every guy to their knees at some point, I've been there, and so has everyone. You deserve someone that can treat you well. And someone that won't have you feeling like this, man. You can do better, sir, so don't forget that about yourself.

Well, that's my piece. Hope it does good.

All this over a woman, dude? Come on, now. However you "hurt" this person, she'll be over it in a couple of weeks, tops. Just leave her alone and move on. Hurting yourself is only going make things much worse for you, and everyone around you.

Besides, didn't you say your best friend commited suicide? Don't you remember how you felt when that happened? Why on Earth would you want to put someone else through the kind of pain you went through then?

No, she was all I ever dreamed of and more. If she wouldve said marry me, it would have happened. I loved her with every particle in my body, and I never looked back.

..... May I note the irony in a guy saying "Death is a Right" saying suicide is a bad thing?

Anyway, Monkey, talk it out, man. We're here, man. We'll here you out.
Not if you know the meaning behind it.

Monkey, listen to the people above you and don't do anything you can't undo.

I can understand.

Monkey, about a year ago, my best friend in the world was set to marry the woman that he had known as his love for years. The two seemed like the happiest couple, and the two were inseparable. They had a falling out, and she didn't know if she'd want to marry him. Of course, he slid into quite the depression on the matter, and it was the most painful thing to deal with, and to try and talk him out of his depression.

I guess my message is this... If it is meant to be, it'll find a way to happen. I'm not exactly the most religious of people, but I think fate plays a hand in some type of moving people around, and guiding us towards a certain way. I can't explain it much myself, but fate has a mysterious way of working. Don't give up on the matter at all, and don't give up the will to live. You have much more to live for, and the world to see.

My friend now is back on his marriage plans with that very same woman. Fate works in mysterious ways. Let it have its chance to guide you in the direction that it may.

No, she was all I ever dreamed of and more. If she wouldve said marry me, it would have happened. I loved her with every particle in my body, and I never looked back.
I've been there and felt that way. Sucks for a while, listened to nothing sad music and wanted to mope around all day. Wondered what went wrong and if I could get her back or even if I ever had a chance.

I didn't look at your age before I started this, but the bottom line is no woman is worth this. I'll chalk this up as a drunken rant, but you cannot let a woman do this to you. The greatest minds in history were never held back by a female. They simply didn't care enough to fall head over heels for a girl. I, for one, used to be in the same boat you were. She was blonde, gorgeous, big natural breasts and a damn good personality. But she didn't seem to be on the same page as I was relationship wise. It was a bitter end to a once great friendship because I wanted to be more than friends with her, and she didn't want that kind of relationship. And here's what I've learned...women aren't worth the time and space for any kind of thoughts of suicide or depression. They're stupid and don't care, so why should you? And if you DO off yourself, you're only hurting your family and friends worse by doing so. It benefits no one. Sleep this off, and we'll see you tomorrow. Peace.

I'm gonna go sleep off this alcohol induced coma. Hopefully I'll be better in the morning.

I hope so, too. Come back to these forums and let us know if you're ok, Monkey. If there's anything at all you need help with, we're here.

Good luck, Monkey.

Too all of you, I say thanks. But a big thanks to NorCal, Lariat, Tenta, Becca, and KB. For real. You guys drug me out of hell, Im going to be now. For real this time. I guess I just needed some hard lessons. Thanks guys, I'll be back with an update tomorrow.

I don't know to say to this, as I'm not that actively involved in your personal life

All I can say is stay safe bro, I've always thought highly of you, it would be a shame to hear that you've gone out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back