• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
This is the last you'll ever see of me. Thanks to KB, Becca, and Dragon. Because without you three I would have never made it this far. I'm done with not only this place, but with life in general. Remember, it's not the make or model of the car, it's how many miles you put on it. Too bad my car was a junker.

This is the last you'll ever see of me. Thanks to KB, Becca, and Dragon. Because without you three I would have never made it this far. I'm done with not only this place, but with life in general. Remember, it's not the make or model of the car, it's how many miles you put on it. Too bad my car was a junker.

Monkey, why? Don't go, dude. This bar room is already starting to suck a bit. We can't lose you.

Look, man, I'm sorry if what I said offended you. You're going through tough times, and I shouldn't be such a prick, even if it was partly in jest. I really hope you get some help though, man, because, if this isn't a joke, you do need some. There's nothing wrong with getting it either; no one will look down on you. But, seriously, you need to get some help.

No I don't need help/ I hurt everyone I care about, and most importantly I hurt myself. I can't live with who I've become anymore, so Im gonna end it. Thank you all for being my friends and listening for the last two years. But now, it's time for me to let go.

No I don't need help/ I hurt everyone I care about, and most importantly I hurt myself. I can't live with who I've become anymore, so Im gonna end it. Thank you all for being my friends and listening for the last two years. But now, it's time for me to let go.

Speaking as someone that's watched from afar, I'm pretty sure to say that you haven't hurt people here. I'm not sure how, but for what it's worth, I'd like for you to stay, and if we were to take a poll, i'm sure you're going to find everyone to agree with me.

Whether he's joking or not, someone needs to get authorities involved. I've studied enough psychology to know if he's legit or not and to be honest, it seems that way. JMO.

Babe, you haven't hurt anyone. You will hurt us if you suddenly leave us. As you said, you've got this far. You can get through everything bothering you, trust me.

Everything will work out babe. At the moment you're drunk and tired, making everything worse. You need to get some sleep, let the alcohol wear off.

Monkey, listen to what everyone is saying. Talk it out; we're here for you. Just talk it out. I'm sure you'll feel better after the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back