I'm currently reading..

The Raven's Epitaph

Getting Noticed By Management
Another WWE book. This weekend I picked up the BENOIT book - along with Chris Jericho's "A Lion's Tale".

I've nearly finished the BENOIT book and let me tell you, if you're a fan of wrestling, a fan of Chris Benoit, or just want to know a little bit more about the whole incident that happened in 2007 then I'd advise you to pick up this book. It puts everything into context that the media can't without giving everybody involved in the incident a bad name.

It shows accounts written by Greg Oliver, Heath McCoy, Steven Johnson and Irvin Muchnick. All of these people have been involved with Benoit at some point and add great material to this book. Greg Oliver was one of the more important people. He adds email's to the book that Benoit personally sent to Greg Oliver. Chris was fighting alot, and he would go to Greg for help.

Really, this book is great. It's saddening, it's scary and it sums up one of the greatest proffesional wrestlers of all time. I'd really recommend this book. It's not very popular, but it's normally always in your nearby bookstore. Either WH Smith or Waterstones. Check it out.

I tried reading that. I just couldn't get interested in it. Obviously it isn't supposed to have humour in it or anything but I read the whole thing but for the life of me I can't remember anything in it...

i havent read benoits book, but a lions tale is my favourite book of all time :)
that being said i've only read a few books in my life and jericho is my favourite wrestler so i am extremely bias but if you looking for an awesome and funny story then your gonna love a lions tale

i havent read benoits book, but a lions tale is my favourite book of all time :)
that being said i've only read a few books in my life and jericho is my favourite wrestler so i am extremely bias but if you looking for an awesome and funny story then your gonna love a lions tale

Thanks for the info ^^

I'm on the last part of the Benoit book, so I'll get stuck into Jericho's book a little later today. I'm marking out for "How to become Undisputed Champion in 1,372 steps" even though it comes out October 2011.

Personally I think Edges book is better then Jericho's. I loved Jerichos but Edges was written better I think.

Read HBK's at least 50 times. I almost know every word. But tht's cos HBK's y favourite wrestler.

Thanks for the info ^^

I'm on the last part of the Benoit book, so I'll get stuck into Jericho's book a little later today. I'm marking out for "How to become Undisputed Champion in 1,372 steps" even though it comes out October 2011.

I'm pretty certain it had a February release date...

Loved a Lion's Tale, just a superb read, you find out about some true gems that you can youtube up, the best part is that Jericho talks to you as a fan, not just some onlooker.

Another WWE book. This weekend I picked up the BENOIT book - along with Chris Jericho's "A Lion's Tale".

I've nearly finished the BENOIT book and let me tell you, if you're a fan of wrestling, a fan of Chris Benoit, or just want to know a little bit more about the whole incident that happened in 2007 then I'd advise you to pick up this book. It puts everything into context that the media can't without giving everybody involved in the incident a bad name.

It shows accounts written by Greg Oliver, Heath McCoy, Steven Johnson and Irvin Muchnick. All of these people have been involved with Benoit at some point and add great material to this book. Greg Oliver was one of the more important people. He adds email's to the book that Benoit personally sent to Greg Oliver. Chris was fighting alot, and he would go to Greg for help.

Really, this book is great. It's saddening, it's scary and it sums up one of the greatest proffesional wrestlers of all time. I'd really recommend this book. It's not very popular, but it's normally always in your nearby bookstore. Either WH Smith or Waterstones. Check it out.
1. Neither are WWE books. The Benoit one they want absolutely no part of, and the Jericho one is not affiliated with WWE.

2. I cannot recall, but I thought I heard the BENOIT book was ridiculously bias. Maybe it was a different Benoit book, but I thought the name I heard people bitching about (might have been Lance Storm, not sure) was Irv Muchnick.

3. Jericho's book is my personal favorite wrestling book ever. Entertaining as all hell, I couldn't put the damn thing down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back