• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm currently at Bristol Airport...

The Rob

Telling me I'm invincible..
...waiting to check in for my flight to Bulgaria. I have an annoying little kid on the computer next to me and it's £1 for 10 minutes internet time! Bad times.

On the bright side, I have Shawn Michaels's book to keep me entertained (brought it today actually and what a book it is, read over 100 pages on the journey up, it's a bloody good read), I might go and get a pint in a minute and, best of all I'M GOING TO BULGARIA!!! :D

I maybe online during my 2 week holiday, mostly to chat to Roz (my girlfriend) and some friends and to keep up with what is going on in the Formula 1 and WWE. If I don't get the chance to go online, I'll see you in a while. :D

I don't intend to get drunk here, I don't fancy getting chucked off the flight if I'm honest... but according to my Uncle, the local beer in Bulgaria is roughly 50p a pint and it's ment to be really nice. So even I can get pissed, despite being on a budget. :D

Oh. Bristol, England. I live about 30 minutes from a Bristol, Virginia, USA and I saw this topic and said "what the fuck, since when does Bristol have an airport."

Bristol here in the UK just about has an airport... it's pretty tiny in comparison with some of the larger ones here in the UK (Gatwick, Heathrow etc). The departure lounge is pretty crap, the only interesting thing here is a bar and these computers I'm using right now.

Only an hour till I board the plane, starting to get excited. :D:D

The resort I'm staying in, Sunny Beach, is absolutely bloody lovely actually.

And there just so happens to be an internet cafe in my hotel, so whilst my parents get ready to go out for the evening, I can shoot off down to the computers and relax for a while. :D

You've not been approached by a child prostitute then yet, I take it. Or how about a child with a malnourished puppy?

Not yet. But I do keep getting people outside of cafe's and shit pleading with me to go inside. It's like FUCK OFF! And when you go into a shop, within 5 seconds the person who is working there is trying to flog you stuff. It's actually quite uncomfortable to have item after item rammed down you throat, when you only want to look leisurely. I find that if you badger and badger people into buying stuff, the less likely it is that their gunna buy.

Anyway, thats my only bad point about the place, having an absolute blast. :D

We've never spoken before, to my knowledge, but if I knew you were going I would've given you the keys to my appartment there. It's not been used in about 4 years and there's no plumbing, but you could've slept on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back