I'm Considering Converting to Atheism

ZeroVX

2-Time WZCW Mayhem Champion
Because there is no just, loving, or sane God that would allow this abomination of epic proportions to be created.

[YOUTUBE]-STEX7HoKMQ[/YOUTUBE]

I feel like my soul was just peed on.

Everyone at that club was White, and as soon as the black duck wanted in, they said no. But once he wore the disguise of a white man, and used that number they let him in.. Always knew that Looney Tunes was subliminally telling kids to be raciest!

Very in line with other looney tunes cartoons. I found it quite amusing.

Everyone at that club was White, and as soon as the black duck wanted in, they said no. But once he wore the disguise of a white man, and used that number they let him in.. Always knew that Looney Tunes was subliminally telling kids to be raciest!

Its the Looney Tunes. That's standard practice. Also:

KerwinWhitePicture_display_image.jpg

Funny? Funny?

Nothing about this is funny! Hell, Lola was actually worse than she was in Space Jam! That alone should tell you how incredibly ass this show is!

I mean, when you turn a token love interest who at least has some personal strength into a whiny, ditzy, creepy-as-hell stalker, you've officially proven how shit you are.

Also, the animation looks like garbage and the voices sound terrible.

Wait..... You have left God to become an Athiest because of a tv show? Good lord I thought my reasons were silly.

Not to mention how out of loop he was about Lola Bunny. Had he checked it out, he would've seen she's been in other comics and shows since the 90's.

Even so, doesn't change the fact that her character is completely different from that version. And somehow worse.

Because she's now also a victim of slapstick? It's the new millennium. People are gonna get bored with savvy girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back