Im Back Jack!

Jstrike

Pre-Show Stalwart
I've decided to return here to wrestlezone forum's,
Instead of being the regular troll i been, im going to actually do something that no one expects from me, to Make Good Posts.

So all you jstrike fan's out there "lol"
Please inbox me all the Insult's right now, get em out of your system!
Let's Just Start over/
So we can start being more mature on here.

As much as I can't wait to see you post some thought-provoking threads and contribute as a WZ member, you have to remember that this is Prison and people are going to heckle the ever-loving-fuck out of you because that's what this place is for.

Asking for maturity in prison is like asking your cellmate not to penetrate your butthole tonight. It's going to happen. Might as well get it over with.

I've decided to return here to wrestlezone forum's,
Instead of being the regular troll i been, im going to actually do something that no one expects from me, to Make Good Posts.

So all you jstrike fan's out there "lol"
Please inbox me all the Insult's right now, get em out of your system!
Let's Just Start over/
So we can start being more mature on here.
Don't expect the admins to cut you are a break. They discriminate with the cruelest of bigotry. You can make the greatest points in the world but if it doesn't follow their mark vision of wrestling they send childish hate mail and close your threads. That's why this forum is a joke.

The majority of posters can post without the mods giving them a hard time.

Yet the minority of posters who do get infractions and stuff blame the mods.

Yep. The fault definitely lies with the mods.

That's because the mods on here are hypocrites who do not enforce rules equally. I've even pointed this out to some one of which responded in an IM to me "I can close any thread I want" thus admitting he plays favorites. Or one who close a thread with a double infraction of his own. A one line insult, "shut the hell up". That's spam and flaming according to the rules. Total hypocrisy.

That's because the mods on here are hypocrites who do not enforce rules equally. I've even pointed this out to some one of which responded in an IM to me "I can close any thread I want" thus admitting he plays favorites. Or one who close a thread with a double infraction of his own. A one line insult, "shut the hell up". That's spam and flaming according to the rules. Total hypocrisy.

So why do you post here?

You just proved my point. I'm willing to bet that you didn't get an infraction for that post. But I have. Lol

Why exactly do you feel his post would warrant an infraction? Please explain. I'm not trying to be a dick but what part of what he said do you feel like would be considered against the rules?

You probably got an infraction for breaking this rule.

D. Pissing off Staff: We will not put up with it. If you are being persistently and intentionally annoying to a Staff member, the Staff member has every right to infract or ban you. Do not be afraid to discuss and debate Staff members; just do not “Troll” a Staff member.

That would be my guess. I'd say if you have an issue with a mod to go about it in a more mature way than whining. Just be rational with your posts and you really shouldn't have a problem.

You were probably infracted based on that you don't try to start/add to legitimate conversations, but frequently use a topic as a jumping point to mention HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN (remember, 72% chance he's dead in ten years, and an 11% chance you could wake up in 2014 to hear he died in the night, as per Social Security's actuarial tables)- often, without actually discussing him either. You aren't getting infracted for your forum gimmick, you're being infracted for when you start posting spam using your forum gimmick.

Technically, Killjoy didn't spam, because he moved your shit threads to the Trash section first.

This board is also not a democracy. I got put in prison for a month so that Klunderbunker would stop picking on a mentally challenged poster. I didn't bitch about fairness, rules, my right to post, or what the fuck ever- I went away for a while. Which is the way you're supposed to handle communities that don't like you or have leaders you disapprove of- you just go away.

The people that find this board lousy don't post here. They go away. The pretenders, they bitch about rules and fairness while all the while broadcasting "why don't they like me?????"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back