• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm afraid for the NXT superstars

TheICChampion

The hardcore casual fan
Now, as we are aware, NXT is the best thing going in WWE right now. Even guys who are on the WWE main roster are having a better time in NXT such as Tyson Kidd. Now, for the reason why I'm afraid. As you know, eventually most NXT guys will make it on the main roster, where they will then be under the eye of Vince McMahon. Now, it is kind of a toss-up as to whether or not they'll be able to get over, depending on whether or not Vince sees anything in them and if he likes them. Historically, and even as of right now, smaller guys don't get treated very well in WWE. If it weren't for the fans, there is NO WAY Daniel Bryan would have gotten the moment he had at 'Mania last year. Xavier Woods is part of a gimmick team that, with the exception of this past week's Main Event, doesn't really seem capable of getting over. Now, to be fair, so is Big E. But he's at least had an IC title reign. Rusev's a big guy. He's US Champion and still unpinned. Adrian Neville is a small guy who's rumoured to be coming up with a Mighty Mouse gimmick. Really?

As I'm sure you're aware, it's impossible to keep someone who's doing so well in your minor league. Guys like Sami Zayn, The Lucha Dragons, The Vaudevillains, Baron Corbin, Hideo Itami, and Finn Balor are all going to come up sooner or later if they stick around. Now, maybe I'm being paranoid and they'll do just fine. But given Vinnie Mac's track record, and the likelihood that he ain't retiring until he's dead, I don't really like their odds. What do you guys think? Are you apprehensive about what's going to happen to NXT's superstars and divas once they get called up? Am I just being paranoid?

(EDIT: I know I didn't mention the Ascension, but it's too early yet. I wanna give them a few months first.)

First thing, I think to many individuals are making a big deal over nothing in this Mighty Mouse gimmick "proposed" for Neville. No one even knows what that means yet. If it is the very basic ideas of which the character represents it could be very cool for Neville.

As for the others it will be exactly as it has been with any other development system. Some guys will work and get pushed while others will become spot players and others will bomb. There is nothing new here that hasn't happened in the past. People always point out the failures but hardly speak up about the success.

I can see the OP's point though. With the NXT guys it's either been a success or a failure, there is no middle ground.

The Shield and Wyatt's were a great success and look where the Shield guys are now. The Wyatt good together, kind of struggling since they broke up. One doesn't technically even have a job anymore. Rusev has done well for himself as well, oh and don't forget Paige.

Others like Bo Dallas, where is he anyway? Adam Rose and the poor Ascension have been booked with no care at all. Dallas started out well and sort of fell off the wagontrain. Rose is getting upstaged by a guy in a bunny outfit, and well the Ascension that speaks for itself.

I would be worried as well for the future of some of the NXT guys.

I agree 200% with OP. When you have Bo Dallas come in, get over without any true storyline, then fall off with no reasoning, I imagine that to be backstage and/or creative issues.

The only person Adam Rose has had any kind of feud with was his Bunny. How do you build a character up when you give the audience no reason to focus on them?

The Ascension characters seem completely different than what they were in NXT. So what's the point of them being down there?

If it wasn't for the Shield being the main focus of creative as characters to build, where would they be now? Ambrose has lost a lot of steam, mainly due to being apart of a useless feud with another NXT talent that has lost his way.

And this time last year, the Wyatts were awesome. They played well to their mysterious. But now, Bray talks down fans and never seems too interested in winning matches or championships. Harper has all the talent in the world, but no direction.

The main issue I see is that guys that were well trained in a lot of moves before they got there essentially have their skills eroded purposely. First, some guys have the full knowledge of all the dangerous moves but most on the main roster don't so you cant match up against many or many moves are banned so that limits their character. Second, in NXT you're a character HHH made but on the main roster you have to be a cartoonish character because now you work for Vince.

The small thing is kind off outdated. I mean Bryan was a World Champ before the Yes movement. Indeed he won the belt twice (beating Cena and Orton) before it really took off. Punk was a huge star for the WWE. Nevermind someone like Rey. If you're truly good enough; size no longer matters.

The issue is with storylines and interacting with the crowd. At NXT, Sami Zayn is the megastar. People are there to watch NXT (because they enjoy the product) and are excited to see him. At Raw or something on a three hour show with guys like Cena, Orton, Bryan, Reigns and Ambrose it will be difficult for the NXT guys to shine. They will be a small part of the show, initially at least. Sami is probably a bad example because he is sort of perfect but the point remains.

It depends on the storylines and feuds each individual or tag-team is placed in. Look how amazing The Shield guys are doing. Someone like Rusev was clearly too big for NXT. Once he had learned the basics he and his gimmick and to move on. Same with The Wyatt Family. Contrast that to Paige and Big E who have done little to impress even though we all know they are talented.

There is a ridiculous notion that everyone from NXT that goes to the main-roster is instantly screwed. Or indeed, that NXT is the better place to be. It, like everything else in wrestling depends on how the superstars are booked and that really isn't a difficult thing to comprehend. For example, Rusev had a strong gimmick. He went from interesting feud to interesting feud with former World Champions. He and Lana were given time and the attention for it to work. Big E was never given a gimmick. He rarely got the mic and his feuds were clearly randomly put together.

I'm a little afraid for some of the top talents in NXT but equally they can be even better on the main-roster. As long as Vince likes them and devotes time to helping them everything will be fine. The evidence, however, points to success. Look at how Rollins and Reigns have come along since NXT. Rusev, Bray and Harper too. These are individuals who can be major stars for the WWE in years to come and I reckon Sami Zayn, Balor, Owens and especially Charlotte will be more success than failure in WWE.

If the talent is good enough to get over, they'll likely get over at some point. Regardless of what character/gimmick they are given. It's happened time and time again with guys who have started with at least one (if not multiple) poor gimmicks and turn out to have lengthy and solid careers.

The Shield and Wyatts got over but those guys are talented. They could have gotten over with a different gimmick had they needed to. You can see it in them, they're good.

HHH's Hunter Hurst Helmsley gimmick was bad. Kane was a freaking dentist for crying out loud. Look at Bray, he was kept (he's a big talented guy) and re-packaged and now he's a solid guy on the roster. I think the same could/should be done with Bo-Dallas. I think the ability is there, the gimmick stinks however. Dolph Ziggler was a male cheerleader...need I say more?

If the talent is good enough, either the gimmick will get over or they'll get a change to get over.

There will be exceptions of guys that slip through the cracks but if you have talent, the drive, you have the ability to get there regardless of your gimmick.

Another thought on this topic. Why should being a top star in development mean walking into a top position on the main roster? Development is supposedly there to prepare an individual for the next level. Get to the top of NXT and start over on the main roster. It is rare that we see anyone trust into the very select positions right away.

The change in or complete overhaul in characters is no surprise. It is a standard practice Vince has been using since taking over the company. Great ring workers being branded as ******ed cousins, bird men, prison guards, race car drivers and so on.

In the end they earn more money on the main roster. Plus the exposure makes them worth more when they move on from the E.

I don't think a top guy in NXT should jump right into being a top guy on the main roster, he needs to earn his right to be there. The indie guys seem to work out best out of NXT because they know the game already and have years of honing their skills. Vince might have a man crush on Reigns but he's very limited as a wrestler and doesn't have the mic skills. If you're suppose to be a badass you need to know how to come across that way. Some of the greatest wrestlers in the WWWF/WWE and the sport in general didn't need a gimmick as they were great as themselves and not created by Vince.

I don't think a top guy in NXT should jump right into being a top guy on the main roster, he needs to earn his right to be there.

This. Too many NXT fanboys are obsessed with the product and want every NXT guy to immediately skyrocket to the top of WWE, without even waiting to see if they have what it takes to make it on the main roster. Every one of them needs to earn their spots on the main roster.

This. Too many NXT fanboys are obsessed with the product and want every NXT guy to immediately skyrocket to the top of WWE, without even waiting to see if they have what it takes to make it on the main roster. Every one of them needs to earn their spots on the main roster.

Exactly. They don't need to be skyrocketed to the main event or something. However, what I think OP's point is that will they be given something meaningful to work with?

The Shield and the Wyatts were involved in the main stories to begin with. They were not challenging for the World title or anything, but they were given meaningful air time. That is the point. Look at Rusev. He's not in main event, but his booking has been strong and he has become an important part of the show. On the other hand, Adam Rose's gimmick was poor from the beginning. Ascension didn't need that kind of makeover but they got it anyway. Bo Dallas was doing something before he got injured. Paige has done ok in my opinion but at least she has something going on.

The most important thing is will they get something meaningful to do when they are brought up? Will their gimmick's be changed? What kind of gimmicks would they work? Some of these NXT people have some great talent. Giving them something to work with is important for them to try and earn their place in the main event. And it goes for everyone on the roster, not just NXT guys. IMO, if they are given something good to work with, they'll do well wherever they are put on the card. They have the talent, and hopefully the management and creative would do something with it. I am not holding my breath though.

I'm actually excited and very hopeful for all the guys you mentioned. Oddly enough, as Vince does favor big man, I believe out of all those you mentioned (Itami, Zayn, Lucha Dragons, Vaudevillians, Neville, Balor) I think that Baron Corbins' chances of success are lower than the others. Neville will probably end up being tagged up, but otherwise a strong and exciting bunch.

I don't watch a ton of NXT and I hate to admit I think the OP and everyone else is right to be scared of this.

I'M AFRAID I GOT SOME BAD NEWS:
Most guys will outright fail or get buried. There is only so many slots. It's a numbers game. Some of your favorite minor league guys aren't gonna have the same impact in front of mass WWE audiences.

THE GOOD NEWS
They will carve out niches not only being "supporting" jobbers in NXT itself but also break out of WWE contracts and go wrestle elsewhere. (House of Hardcore is my preference)

Exactly. They don't need to be skyrocketed to the main event or something. However, what I think OP's point is that will they be given something meaningful to work with?

The most important thing is will they get something meaningful to do when they are brought up? Will their gimmick's be changed? What kind of gimmicks would they work? Some of these NXT people have some great talent. Giving them something to work with is important for them to try and earn their place in the main event. And it goes for everyone on the roster, not just NXT guys. IMO, if they are given something good to work with, they'll do well wherever they are put on the card. They have the talent, and hopefully the management and creative would do something with it. I am not holding my breath though.

That is exactly my point. While I would like to see these guys get success and eventually perhaps win a title here and there, I'm not big on the titles anymore and instead I just want them to have meaningful feuds and the chance to get to the top. Sami Zayn is doing wonders in NXT. I don't expect him to immediately have the same following on the main roster, but to at least be given the chance to work his way up to having that following. I'm afraid he won't though. I seriously hope I'm wrong.

I don't think that's true at all. No one expects someone from NXT to come to the main roster and immediately beat John Cena for the top spot. It's taken the Shield guys almost 3 years to get up there. Of course they have to earn their stripes so to speak.

There is a lot of talent on the NXT roster, not all of them will succeed in larger arena's with the gimmicks they have now, but they should be given a chance. They shouldn't be treated like the Ascension is though, being slammed by the commentators of all people.

Do you even watch NXT? If you did you might see what everyone is talking about. The product is great, no bullshit, no filler, just straight up wrestling. The characters are simple, the storylines easy to follow, and the matches are first rate. For a long time I didn't watch it and couldn't figure out what all the hype was about. Once night I decided to turn it on, and boy was I surprised. Been watching it every since, and love it.

I don't think that's true at all. No one expects someone from NXT to come to the main roster and immediately beat John Cena for the top spot. It's taken the Shield guys almost 3 years to get up there. Of course they have to earn their stripes so to speak.

There is a lot of talent on the NXT roster, not all of them will succeed in larger arena's with the gimmicks they have now, but they should be given a chance. They shouldn't be treated like the Ascension is though, being slammed by the commentators of all people.

Do you even watch NXT? If you did you might see what everyone is talking about. The product is great, no bullshit, no filler, just straight up wrestling. The characters are simple, the storylines easy to follow, and the matches are first rate. For a long time I didn't watch it and couldn't figure out what all the hype was about. Once night I decided to turn it on, and boy was I surprised. Been watching it every since, and love it.

I will NEVER watch NXT. I don't want the developmental process to be seen. I only want to watch the final product, and as far as I'm concerned anyone who debuts on the WWE roster should be treated as a non-entity with a clean slate, with the rare exception of someone like Sting since he spent years in an equally large company.

I think NXT is going to cause serious damage to WWE in the long run. Triple H is so obsessed with it that every guy from NXT is getting massive pushes once they come to the main roster, whether they deserve one or not, and every young guy who DIDN'T come from NXT is being tossed aside and made to look like jokes.

I will NEVER watch NXT. I don't want the developmental process to be seen. I only want to watch the final product, and as far as I'm concerned anyone who debuts on the WWE roster should be treated as a non-entity with a clean slate, with the rare exception of someone like Sting since he spent years in an equally large company.

I think NXT is going to cause serious damage to WWE in the long run. Triple H is so obsessed with it that every guy from NXT is getting massive pushes once they come to the main roster, whether they deserve one or not, and every young guy who DIDN'T come from NXT is being tossed aside and made to look like jokes.

Every sport has their farm teams, and that's what NXT is to the main roster. Do you actually think that Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Randy Orton etc etc are going to be around forever? Do you want to see them stick around so that we basically have a bunch of old farts like Hogan, Flair, Nash etc duking it out and killing the product? I don't.

The WWE like all sports needs that injection of new blood every once in awhile to keep it fresh, and where better to get it from the development system. These guys aren't coming from Dragongate or any of the other indies and being thrown onto the main roster, they are being trained by respected wrestlers like William Regal, Findlay among others. At least the WWE is not only spending the money, they are spending the time to get them ready to move up.

NXT isn't going to ruin the WWE, they are the future of the WWE. They are in fact WWE wrestlers right now, the only difference is they have their own roster. They didn't sign contracts with NXT, they signed contracts with the WWE. If they do well, they move up, if not they stay were they are or they leave. And by saying they are anything else, is just wishing a quick demise the the WWE as it stands now.

So in your eyes, Adam Rose, Ascension and Bo Dallas are receiving the push of their lifetime.

I don't get you. Who not coming from NXT has been tossed aside? In fact, who has come to WWE roster in last 2 years without going through NXT except Sting? First of all, NXT is developmental but still WWE, that means the characters there are WWE created and are written by WWE writers assigned to NXT. These people are on WWE payroll. So if the developmental does well, WWE will be ruined? And your logic behind that is?

People like Tyson Kidd have actually gone to NXT and have worked on their craft. The Tyson Kidd you see now is miles ahead of what he was a couple years ago. All these guys need is proper storyline when they get promoted to the main roster. I am sure nobody is clamoring for them to be in the main event right of the bat. However, I am very sure nobody is looking for another bunny on the main show. Ascension didn't need to be turned into a cheap Road Warriors knockoff. A heel commentator shouldn't be slamming a heel tag team. What's the point of that?

A good wrestling show is a good wrestling show irrespective of arena and production values. NXT, minor league or not, is a good wrestling show with good characters and plausible storylines. If anything, the main shows can learn a bit from NXT. And that's not a knock on the main WWE shows, it's just how NXT has been lately. You don't want to watch it, then don't. But without watching you can't be the judge of who deserves what.

I don't get you. Who not coming from NXT has been tossed aside? In fact, who has come to WWE roster in last 2 years without going through NXT except Sting? First of all, NXT is developmental but still WWE, that means the characters there are WWE created and are written by WWE writers assigned to NXT. These people are on WWE payroll. So if the developmental does well, WWE will be ruined? And your logic behind that is?

People like Tyson Kidd have actually gone to NXT and have worked on their craft. The Tyson Kidd you see now is miles ahead of what he was a couple years ago. All these guys need is proper storyline when they get promoted to the main roster. I am sure nobody is clamoring for them to be in the main event right of the bat. However, I am very sure nobody is looking for another bunny on the main show. Ascension didn't need to be turned into a cheap Road Warriors knockoff. A heel commentator shouldn't be slamming a heel tag team. What's the point of that?

A good wrestling show is a good wrestling show irrespective of arena and production values. NXT, minor league or not, is a good wrestling show with good characters and plausible storylines. If anything, the main shows can learn a bit from NXT. And that's not a knock on the main WWE shows, it's just how NXT has been lately. You don't want to watch it, then don't. But without watching you can't be the judge of who deserves what.

That's just it, you're NOT getting what I'm saying. When John Cena debuted on SmackDown in 2002, did people talk endlessly about his accomplishments in OVW? No. Because it didn't matter. Anything that happened before his WWE debut was developmental, and irrelevant in terms of his WWE career. That's how NXT should be treated as well. When and if someone like Hideo Itami or Finn Balor makes it to the main roster, they should be treated as completely new stars to the WWE audience. Mention their independent accomplishments once or twice, and then never again. The way WWE handled Daniel Bryan when he debuted is a great example. They mentioned Bryan Danielson and his indy accomplishments for a few weeks, then toned it down, and then dropped it. He's DANIEL BRYAN. In 2015, everything Bryan did before 2010 is meaningless. The WWE audience doesn't care what he did in ROH or Dragon Pro.

And who has been tossed aside? To name a few, The Miz, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, and Jack Swagger. They and others were the next top crop of guys ready to permanently take over the main event spots when Cena/Orton/HHH were done, and they've all been shoved aside to make room for the guys who should be the main eventers AFTER them. To put it another way, Orton/Cena/HHH etc. are the first-string players on WWE's team. WWE (and Triple H specifically) are preparing for the day when they're not available, but instead of giving the ball to the second string guys, they're demoting them and skipping past them to the third string, who aren't even ready yet.

Oh and one thing I forgot to mention in the "things that have been tossed aside" category was Kane's rumble record. Eliminating 11 guys in the 2001 Royal Rumble was Kane's single biggest accomplishment in WWE, and that record stood for 13 years. Then they have Roman Reigns come in and break it in his FIRST TRY. That immediately makes Kane look like a complete joke and that his accomplishment was a fluke. I have no problem with the record being broken, it's the fact that a guy who had been in WWE not even two years at the time did it, in his very first try. That was an insult to Kane and a huge blow to his career.

That's just it, you're NOT getting what I'm saying. When John Cena debuted on SmackDown in 2002, did people talk endlessly about his accomplishments in OVW? No. Because it didn't matter. Anything that happened before his WWE debut was developmental, and irrelevant in terms of his WWE career. That's how NXT should be treated as well. When and if someone like Hideo Itami or Finn Balor makes it to the main roster, they should be treated as completely new stars to the WWE audience. Mention their independent accomplishments once or twice, and then never again. The way WWE handled Daniel Bryan when he debuted is a great example. They mentioned Bryan Danielson and his indy accomplishments for a few weeks, then toned it down, and then dropped it. He's DANIEL BRYAN. In 2015, everything Bryan did before 2010 is meaningless. The WWE audience doesn't care what he did in ROH or Dragon Pro.

And who has been tossed aside? To name a few, The Miz, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, and Jack Swagger. They and others were the next top crop of guys ready to permanently take over the main event spots when Cena/Orton/HHH were done, and they've all been shoved aside to make room for the guys who should be the main eventers AFTER them. To put it another way, Orton/Cena/HHH etc. are the first-string players on WWE's team. WWE (and Triple H specifically) are preparing for the day when they're not available, but instead of giving the ball to the second string guys, they're demoting them and skipping past them to the third string, who aren't even ready yet.

We are seeing what you're saying but you're not seeing the big picture here.
OVW didn't have a TV show, they didn't do PPV's like Takeover. It was strictly a development program and once they learned the tricks of the trade they were either moved up or moved out, depending on how they did. Wrestlers didn't deal with TV camera's and an audience like NXT does, and in a way they should have had too.

The audience at Full Sail and the fact they have their own TV show and announce team is the WWE getting their new crop of wrestlers ready. The NXT guys have a better chance of making it on the main roster than someone coming in from let's say ROH and being put on RAW right away.

As for Sheamus and Swagger and the Miz, they had their chances, and in the case of Sheamus and Swagger they were never embraced by the fans. All three of them have won titles in the WWE but they were never main event material. Just because they might be your favourites doesn't mean the rest of the WWE fanbase thinks that way. The WWE definitely didn't feel that way, and that's okay because not everyone can be a main event star.

Getting pissed off because someone like Seth Rollins or Dean Ambrose jumped over them is ridiculous. Can you imagine the fans reaction if Swagger was pushed and Ambrose and Rollins held back. The reaction would be immediate and swift and not very pleasant.

Oh and one thing I forgot to mention in the "things that have been tossed aside" category was Kane's rumble record. Eliminating 11 guys in the 2001 Royal Rumble was Kane's single biggest accomplishment in WWE, and that record stood for 13 years. Then they have Roman Reigns come in and break it in his FIRST TRY. That immediately makes Kane look like a complete joke and that his accomplishment was a fluke. I have no problem with the record being broken, it's the fact that a guy who had been in WWE not even two years at the time did it, in his very first try. That was an insult to Kane and a huge blow to his career.

Records are made to be broken and while Kane has had a great career it doesn't make him look foolish. Probably the only person who thinks it made him look like a joke is you, mainly because it's the first time I've heard that said about him.

As for being a huge blow to his career, his career is over as a competitive wrestler. The guy is 47 years old for Christ's sake, just how long is he supposed to stick around. The huge blow to his career came when he became the lapdog to the Authority, anyone will tell you that.

Guess what? That's normal, in real sports and scripted sports alike. When the rookie wide receiver you just drafted is better than the second-string wide receiver you drafted a couple of years ago, the rookie leapfrogs the second-string guy on the depth chart. That's the facts of life. There is no seniority system, only merit.

It's no different than it was in wrestling's territory days: When wrestlers went from territory to territory, if the new guy coming in from another territory was more over than the rest of your roster he was slotted into the main event scene and everyone else lined in behind him. Remind me how many years Randy Savage paid his dues in the WWF before he became a main event player? Oh that's right: When he signed with the WWF he immediately leapfrogged everyone on the roster not named "Hogan".

Guess what? That's normal, in real sports and scripted sports alike. When the rookie wide receiver you just drafted is better than the second-string wide receiver you drafted a couple of years ago, the rookie leapfrogs the second-string guy on the depth chart. That's the facts of life. There is no seniority system, only merit.

It's no different than it was in wrestling's territory days: When wrestlers went from territory to territory, if the new guy coming in from another territory was more over than the rest of your roster he was slotted into the main event scene and everyone else lined in behind him. Remind me how many years Randy Savage paid his dues in the WWF before he became a main event player? Oh that's right: When he signed with the WWF he immediately leapfrogged everyone on the roster not named "Hogan".

But WWE's third-string guys AREN'T better than the second-string guys, they're just more favored by the management. There's a HUGE difference there.

Savage was a VERY rare exception. That kind of Superstar comes around once or twice in a lifetime.

But WWE's third-string guys AREN'T better than the second-string guys, they're just more favored by the management. There's a HUGE difference there.

Says who? You? If the new guys get over better than the WWE's second-string then the new guys are better. That's the only thing that really matters in wresting: Whether they get over or not.

Savage was a VERY rare exception. That kind of Superstar comes around once or twice in a lifetime.

Oh, except they they also did the same thing with Ultimate Warrior, Yokozuna, and The Undertaker. Not to mention Hogan in the AWA where he was jetted straight to the main event scene after being a nobody in the WWF under Vince Sr.

That was pretty normal in the territory days. I'm pretty damn sure some other examples could come to me if I really wanted to ponder it. The promoters main-evented who they thought could make them money and didn't give a shit about who had seniority.

Please explain how dolph ziggler has been tossed aside? He was literally the shining star at survivor series like 2 month ago

Sheamus has been out injured for god knows how long, and he's had a few decent title runs before that, won king of the ring, the royal rumble, so can't say he's not had a fair crack at it.

The Miz had a shot, but his shot was when he was in with the two megastars of wwe in Cena and the Rock. And he's not done too badly for himself really, he's got his own little niche story going on with Mizdow at the moment that I think a fair few people are interested to see how it turns out. Okay, it might benefit Mizdow in the long run but Miz is there, being seen on television every week.

And swagger was pushed too soon, MITB killed his main event career I'm afraid, although when he came out to challenge Rusev, his face turn was one of the most organic turns I've seen in a long while.

You seem to have the belief that because someone is currently wrestling on the mid card, that they should just automatically move up to the main event and become the faces of the company, and I'm afraid that isn't always the case, Cena did it but he's the exception that makes the rule, Orton was always going to be there from his evolution days. Taker paid his dues. HHH married in, and CM punk just forced his way in there. Some people are just blessed to be put there and able to stick, some work hard to get there (see daniel Bryan).

As for NXT, none have really been skyrocketed to the main event. The shield were a side attraction to the CM punk saga.
Big e never got past the mid card.
paige won the divas championship, clearly for shock value "anything can happen in the wwe".
I don't think Wyatt has ever truly got to main event status, yes he feuded with Cena, and main evented a ppv or two, but he's never been up there in the main storyline.
And the less said about Dallas and rose the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back