Ill list the superstars, you list the improvements.

Milkyway!

Hodor!
I know I'm not all that, amazingly great at the wrestling business. But the superstars of today are making mild mistakes, that shouldn't be made.

Draw up a list of superstars, that need to make improvements. List some of your favorite superstars, or most hated superstars. And critique them a little bit.

HHH
Stop acting 4. Your 30-40 (I don't know his exact age.) Your not the same, guy you were in '98 when DX was running wild. Start putting stars over, and put your massive ego, behind you. You can sell merchandise and stay over without having the title.

Batista
Bring back your happyness/intensity. You used to be so honored, to be in the WWE. Now, Its fairly noticeable, your not happy anymore. Maybe this injury, can help you find your happyness, you've lost somewhere down the rode. To bring back your happyness.

Finlay
Find a way, to connect with the croud, during your matches. You have the abilitiy to be the next Bret Hart. Your wrestling technicallity, is amazing. Connect with the croud, outside that stupid lephrechon. And you, can be amazing.

You guys do the same, with you faveorite, and least favorite superstar.

Reactions: CCS
Excellent thread. I'll mention two people who come to mind who I like.

Big Show - What has always held him back was his weight problems. He needs to get down to business and focus on his weight and his health. He doesn't want to end up like Andre The Giant. He needs to get back to the size he was in WCW when he was The Giant and bring out that real mean streak and put on the matches he used to be able to put on. At his size no one can compare to his athletic ability. Lose the gut and sculpt the arms and you will have your 6-12 month dominant title reign that you have always wanted in the WWE.

Shelton Benjamin - Nothing is going to be handed to this guy on a silver platter. Creative is really trying to push this guy to the moon but he just can't seem to hold on to that push. I think he doesn't have the confidence. He has been in matches with main eventers and is having a very strong US Title reign. He needs to use this as momentum to perfect his character and take it to the next level. He needs to really know that he is ready for the top. At 30 years old and a couple of years in the business with multiple title reigns it is time to up his another notch and stop settling for mid-card glory. He has more wrestling talent than most of the WWE roster, and has the look of a champion. Lose the gold hair, work on some mic skills, and take the Shelton Benjamin character to the top.

Elijah Burke: I say that he is EASILY the most underrated and under used wrestler in WWE. But he doesnt get the crowd into the match. He is amazing to watch, but he doesnt tell a story. He is obviously better a heel than face, his ovw stuff with the fro didnt work for me at all. He needs to channel some of Booker T or Kurt Angle, able to blend story and great wrestling together seemlessly.

Cm Punk: Of course EVERYONE wants the ROH punk back, BUT theres no one he could actually go against at his level that could work with that kind of in your face over bearing heel and work well, WITHOUT the crowd doing nothing more than loving Punk, making him the anti hero/Heel and people would back him rather than boo him. He needs to get his passion back, give him a more rugged image and not this ''I dont drink, Im a good boy'' stuff, It makes him look like a boy scout and ditch the kenta rip off moveset. Give him his style back

Santino Marella- Stay away from the low brow jokes. Getting sacked is not funny, and you are better of a lot more. It hurts your character, and you are regressing, not progressing if you continue on this path. You are a talented performer, and should be given the chance to show the world what you can do. You can even leave the limiting accent behind, and pretend you are adjusting to life in America. Accents go away overtime, you can speed yours up. With these improvements, you can be a legitimate threat in the midcard.

CM Punk- Watch some old tapes. I've heard nothing but gold about you. But seen nothing but a piece of crap. So please, watch some old tapes, so you can learn something from the greats. To actually put on a good show.

HBK- Retire. Please. Youll not only stop humilating yourself. But youll stop putting on a terrible show too!! Which is better? Your pride. Or the paycheck? I just think its time to hang up the boots. Youve done everything you need to do. You've put over who you need to put over. Hang up the boots.

Everyone: Everything.

There is always room for improvement, with any star on the roster. That being said, more specific ones stars could work on to help them out:

Kofi Kingston: This guy is bunched with athletic abilities, and he can work an exciting match. He (from what I've heard from when he did commentary) is solid on the mic., and the accent is pretty awesome to go along with it. Really, this guy just needs experience and to work out the botches in his matches. Most rookies botch and even some experts do, but if he could fix that, there really wouldn't be much fault to find in him.

Hardyz: They are absolutely solid with the fans. The only thing they need to work on is there mic. skills, which over time, will grow anyway. They have improved in recent times, and I have no doubt they could become better.

Dolph Ziggler: This man, is amazing. I am thoroughly impressed with him, he has good mic. skills, and he is good in the ring. Really, he just needs to work the kinks out.

And finally, just for the sake of overdoing a joke, and for my own amusement:

John Cena: Learn a new move.

Reactions: CCS
sicne when hbk terrible in the ring. have you forgot his matches with Jericho already. WWE are fucking him over so thats why he is a little bitch now. but he is still good in the ring.

anyways i must say Shetlon benjimim needs to improve his mic skills. and Listen to his elders so he can become that world champion. he has the athletic ability but he just needs to improve his mat skills. he has the gimmick jsut listen to your elders and you will be fine.

Dear Mr. Kennedy,

You're incredibly over with the fans. Mr. McMahon really likes you and creative does too. You've been pushed so many times. Something always seems to happen to you. You were in line for the world title before you were suspended.. twice. You were being pushed again but got injured. I have a little bit of advice for you..

Take HGH. They can't test for that without using blood. I'm not an expert on the WWE's drug testing, but I don't think they can do blood tests. Human Growth Hormone can help you recover from injuries and get bigger. It's foolproof! Since you're injury prone and like steroids, take HGH!

Chris Jericho - He need's to change up his promo's a bit. Calling people liar's and hypocrite's will only draw him heat for so long. It really shouldn't be too hard for him. He's stellar on the mic. I'm just afraid his current repetetive promo is going to get stale.

Shawn Michaels - Stop being so damed goofy. Ever since his 2006 D-X run he has acted extreamly goofy on the mic at times. It wouldn't be a problem if he was in goofy storyline's , but he isnt. He's been in serious storyline's acting goofy. That's just not going to work. Also , He really needs to stop over-selling moves. He has the tendancy to over-sell alot of things and it makes the product look very fake.

Triple H - For Triple H it's simple. Just start putting a few young guys over and start selling moves. I know they're trying to make Triple H look like a immortal that can't even be knocked down. But his time as a main event superstar in the WWE is running out. Just for the sake of the buisness he should take this next year and put young guys over. And i dont mean putting them over via a quick roll up and three count. I mean putting them over by taking their finisher ,selling it , and laying on the mat not moving.

sicne when hbk terrible in the ring. have you forgot his matches with Jericho already. WWE are fucking him over so thats why he is a little bitch now. but he is still good in the ring. QUOTE]

HBK at this point is old. Hes began to become very very botchy. Its not as bad as Ric Flair was when he was leaving the business. But still, there comes a point when your going to hurt someone. While wrestling is fake, HBK uses some technical moves to this day. (Sometimes) If botched, he will seriously hurt someone.

Charlie Haas - Don't do that little shuffle punch move. It doesn't suit you. Your strength is in your technical wrestling ability, so try to wow the fans with that. And by technical, I don't mean "try to bore the fans with endless headlocks and rest holds" like a lot of people do.

Chris Jericho - I have to agree with CCS. He's using the words "liar/hypocrite" way too much now that he sounds like a broken record. Don't simply phone in the performance...you've got too much talent that is going to waste. Oh, and start using the more painful looking Walls of Jericho. The normal Boston Crab just looks like its mildly uncomfortable in comparison.

Goldust - You're a shell of your former self. You used to be kind of creepy. Now you're just a fat guy trying - and failing miserably - to be funny. Stop doing that little "bite the air" thing, and stop with the bug-eyed wimpering.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan - Just freaking retire, man. Seriously. All they're using you for now (and for most of your career actually) is for a jobber. You're getting cheap pops due to your status as an old guy and people are looking at you with rose-shaded glasses cause if they remembered correctly, they would know you always sucked. Have some dignity, stop coming out looking like a homeless senile old man, and sign a Legends contract and step out of the ring. Go do some autograph signings and such for some cash when you need it.

John Cena - You clearly aren't connecting with the fans the way you want to because you're still getting booed by lots of us. And you know, it seems like every time you try to change that, you do the opposite of what would get a response. People liked it when you said you were just going to kick Jericho's ass and that's simple. But that apparently wasn't the direction you're going to be sticking with. Instead, last week you try ripping off the Harry Caray jokes from what...6, 7 years ago? Come on, John. Everyone's already done their own impression of Will Ferrell's impression of Caray. What's next? You're gonna come out and do your Napoleon Dynamite impression and follow it up by saying "alrighty then"? Knock that crap off. You're not funny. And you know what, while we're at it, people do overexaggerate a little when they say you only know 5 moves, but in all honesty, you don't exhibit much more than that, so would it kill you to start working with Jamie Noble on adding some new moves to your repertoire?

Kane - You've got the clout backstage. Tell them to stop booking you as incapable of defending yourself against people half your size. Oh, and tell them to stop writing storylines for you that are re-treads of previous ideas that sucked, and then dropping them a week later or changing them around 180 degrees just because you think if you make it so people guess wrong, they'll find it interesting.........and put the mask and a shirt back on you fat bald mofo lol.

Rey Mysterio - Can you finally start timing your pyro? I don't think I've ever seen you do that little hand thing and get it when the pyro goes off a single time. Also, figure out some different ways to set people up for your terrible moves.

Sim Snuka - Lose some weight.

Candice Michelle - Stop kidding yourself. Every couple of weeks, we're alerted that you've posted a blog somewhere saying that you're going to prove everybody wrong and that you've been training and you're gonna be better than ever, and then we see you and you're just as bad if not worse. Just admit that you are a horrible performer already. This isn't a list of things you could do to improve, because I don't think you CAN improve.

Michael Cole - Stop saying "vintage" for everybody. You can't have "vintage Kofi Kingston" if he's only been here for like a year. It works for the older guys like HHH, Taker, HBK...but don't use it for everybody. Get a thesaurus.

Gregory Helms - Christian is coming soon and he uses virtually the same move you're now using. Think of something better. Get a change of your appearance, too, as you look really weird having that skirt and the long hair and whatnot.

Jeff Hardy - Don't say "champioooon" the way you say it anymore. It accentuates the fact that you still aren't that good at cutting a promo.

Mr. Kennedy - Do whatever you need to do to make sure you don't get injured or suspended anymore. You have nobody to blame for not getting a push but yourself. Despite how you're not the best in the ring, you've got a hell of a following, but you'll never make it to that top tier if you keep getting sidelined.

R-Truth - Stop the "whatsup" stuff as it hasn't changed even the slightest bit since day one, and learn how to wrestle. That stupid corkscrew forearm is HORRIBLE. You don't need to spin after you completely miss someone.

Shelton Benjamin - Take some acting lessons. That's it. If you take some acting classes, you'll get more comfortable on the mic, and that's the only thing preventing you from being in the main event.

Maria - You're incredibly over...but you don't know how to wrestle. Now that you know the crowd is behind you even at the level you're performing, how about you start focusing on getting better in the ring? You could be the IT girl in the WWE, but your lack of skills is preventing that from happening.

Tazz - Stop stuttering, stop saying you're a big fan of everybody, and stop it with the grammatical and pronunciation errors. Its not "fustrated".

Finlay - Ugh...

Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase - Guys, i know you've probably learned a LOT from your dads and all their friend and stuff, but you wrestle like it's 1987. Watch some tapes from the attitude era, and learn that the guys who get over, are the ones with unique, innovative movesets. Look at both Miz and Morrisson, look at Randy Orton etc. A straightforward DDT is not an acceptable finisher in this day and age. Wrapping your arm around the guy's neck when doing a Russian Leg Sweep is no good either, it's still just a fuckin' Russian Leg Sweep. Otherwise, you guys are golden.

Kane - Just do things a little faster. No one is going to believe that your striking moves hurt when you move slower thanan 80 yr old.

JBL - Re-learn what it is to grapple.

R-Truth - Ditch the corkscrew forearm QUICKLY. Also, you're clearly very good on the mic, try saying something other than 'What's up?'

Finlay - Dith the leprechaun and go back to being the guy who loves to fight.

Regal - Go back to using the Regal Stretch and the Regal Cutter, and occassionally The Power of the Punch. A Knee Trembler is NEVER going to get over.

HHH - Yeah Hunter, stay down for more than 3 seconds at a time, and don't lose by roll-up every damn time that the booker's insist that you lose. And when i say stay down for more than 3 seconds, i don't just mean, when the show goes off air, i mean in the matches. At WM you took an Orton punt, and you were getting up within seconds of taking the move, as opposed to ANYONE else who's taken the move and then hasn't been on TV for several weeks.

Cena - Read what i said about HHH and apply it 10 fold to Cena. Again, at WM you were on the receiving end of a Doomsday Device from HHH and Orton, except Orton did a crossbody instead of a clothesline, so essentially, you took a variation on a finisher made famous by one of wrestling's most respected tag teams, and what did you do? YA FUCKIN' HIT THE FLOOR AND INSTEAD OF SELL THE MOVE YOU FUCKIN' ROLLED OVER AND PICKED UP ORTON TO FU HIM. YOU GOT HIT BY 230lbs OF BODY MASS, FELL 7 FEET AND HAD THAT SAME 230lbs OF BODY MASS LAND ON YOU AND YOU GOT UP IMMEDIATELY! That was probably the most ******ed thing i've ever seen occur in a main event. Next you'll fall off the HIAC through the announce table and be locking in the STFU within 20 seconds. And for the love of God, go back to the rap gimmick i beg you. The goofy Marine thing sucks so hard, that sooner or later we're all going to be chanting 'DIE CENA, DIE!' and i'm going to chant that throughout your match at WM this year.

Finlay
Lose the midget sidekick and the cartoon-ish intro music/tron and go back to being the man who loves to fight.

Kelly Kelly, Candice Michelle,Michelle McCool etc.
Honestly, I think the WWE really has to cut its losses with this lot. Despite supposedly training since they were signed and all the stupid little blogs they post telling us they're going to prove their critics wrong, they don't have a scrap of talent between them.

Kung Fu Naki
A total waste of space, stuck doing a stupid comedy gimmick-release him and give his spot on the roster to someone else.

Jimmy Wang Yang
Ditto

Val Venis
Hasn't down anything of note since 1998/99-repackage him and give a run in ECW, as he's a solid mid-carder, otherwise let him go.

Tommy Dreamer
Make him a "player-manager" type character, acting as Brand Representative/GM while still wrestling from time from time, looking to re-build ECW, giving them a chance to re-format the brand.

Charlie Haas
Give him a manager to handle interviews and give him the gimmick of a serious, hit-hitting technical wrestler who lets his actions in the ring speak for themselves.

Dear John Cena,

I respect you. You are the hardest working, most dedicated superstar in all of the WWE. You are the guy who is always trying to get the fans involved and who loves them all. You deserve to be loved and respected, but I hear more about how 'Czena Sucks' then just how good you are. I've got a few ways you could try and connect more with the entire audience. Listen to me and we'll hear more cheers and Cena chants.

Firstly, lose the corny jokes. We understand that you're trying to get the kids to laugh, but that kind of thing just turns the older audience away. On Monday night, your promo with Stephanie McMahon was pretty lame. My nine year old brother really enjoyed that, but from what I've heard, not many others did. I get that you're trying to be funny, but there are other ways to do that. Just because you're not making silly faces and changing your voice a lot doesn't mean that children won't still cheer for you. You can be funny without that. We all remember when you were a 'rapper'. You made everyone laugh, even when you weren't rapping. Just be a bit more serious and a lot less corny.

Stop trying to make us believe you are the underdog. You are clearly the best wrestler in the business. I know it, you know it, the fans know it. No one actually believes that you are 'over-coming the odds' anymore.

I know you know wrestling moves. Use them! I literally called out exactly what you were going to do on Monday and you did it right afterwards! Even my little brother has begun to notice how you do the same exact thing every match. That type of thing worked fifteen years ago, but it pisses off today's fan. Just add some variation and you're golden.

Oh, and ditch the 'Five Knuckle Shuffle' please! It is absolutely painful to watch. I cringe thinking about it. That move is lame. It's worse than the 'People's Elbow' and that says a lot.

I hope to see you changing a bit in the coming months. Thanks for reading!

Love,

Matt.

Elijah Burke: I say that he is EASILY the most underrated and under used wrestler in WWE. But he doesnt get the crowd into the match. He is amazing to watch, but he doesnt tell a story. He is obviously better a heel than face, his ovw stuff with the fro didnt work for me at all. He needs to channel some of Booker T or Kurt Angle, able to blend story and great wrestling together seemlessly.

Underused because he was fired...ermm..."Future Endeavored"... Sorry!

CENA My signature says it all... LEARN SOME FUCKING MOVES!!

CHAVO GUERRERO LIVE UP TO THE NAME! You're a fucking embarrassment to the legacy... Guerrero means "Warrior", not fucking lackey. It's depressing to see what Chavo has become. STEP UP AND DO SOMETHING NOTEWORTHY!

RANDY ORTON PLEEEEEEASE learn how to speak in multiple tones. Your promos make me drowsy EVERY time you speak. I'm sick of the monotone droning you do every week... Step it up or shut the fuck up!

Triple H - For Triple H it's simple. Just start putting a few young guys over and start selling moves.

He is already doing that and has been for the past 2 yrs, LEast he's not a totally unbeatable for 6yrs, always wrestle the exact same match and just cause i'm huge and can spout American-isms i'm immortal - Hulk Hogan

Sure Triple H is always gonna be around the world titles but thats cause
A) he's the bosses son-in-law
B) He is "That Damn Good", he is the best allrounder period and has been a staple main eventer since 1996. Thats not gonna change, get over it.
C) I don't think he's retiring or being dropped from the main event scene any time soon, he's still in top physical condition, when the fans stop responding to him, thats when they pull the plug

onto the topic in hand

Mr Kennedy - I dunno he just doesn't catch me at all anymore, his mic skills are average and his wrestling is only above average. He had the ability to be The Rock or Stone Cold when he was fresh from his debut but i don't see that happening anymore

Shelton Benjamin - Same old Same old for yrs. Another one with really good wrestling technique but his mic/charisma is lacking.

Jessie & Festus - Drop the dumb mute act. It was funny to start with but it's time to start being a kick arse and Jessie has the ability to be Owen Hart Mark II run with it. Who can deny he doesn't look like Owen Hart and certainly has a lot of in-ring ability but he's overshadowed by the dumb-mute sidekick act.

Morrison - Don't know what he did to be taken from the main event spot for so long, short term was the relationship issue i guess. Time for him to be a main eventer, drop the Shaman of Sexy and be more aggressive and not just one half of the Tag Team Champs. Guess thats not something he can necessarily do more so WWE needs to give him the ball. His title matches with CM Punk were awesome then they seemingly buried him til Miz came along.

Vickie Guerrero - Leave TV period.

Kane - Don the mask again, and go back to the pre demasked style or retire.
There's only so many times he can be called the Big Red Machine/Monster when he jobs to Rey Mysterio and Even Borne

Ted Dibiase jr. - When he returns he should go into a singles 2nd tier title run (Intercontinental).

He has all the ability and i always thought Rhodes Jr. and Manu are useless and are just holding him back, or better yet, have Dibiase and Orton be a 2 man wrecking crew and drop the other two who have no hope anytime soon.

Umaga - simple fix, make a return :) and stick to what he does best. Well they could give him a title again and he can speak his first english words. or bring back Armando Estrada, they were a good duo. Well OK that ain't gonna happen til WWE lets Armando wrestle

Oh and everything Gunnz said, i agree 100%

Reactions: Lee
Dear Evan Bourne,

You are a fan favorite. Being small and quick has really helped you skyrocket to the top quickly. I see a very bright future for you. You wrestle an incredible style and have an exhillarating finisher. Keep on doing what you've been doing in the ring.

Your microphone skill is lacking, to say the least. You sound forced and unnatural when talking. I see that as your only setback. Take an acting class and you'll improve. Try and spend some more time on the mic, also. It'll start to become more natural for you every time.

Again, I see big things for you coming up. Just try not to hurt yourself and work on your talking and you're headed straight to the top.

MVP: Just go face on Raw already. They have a serious lack of main event ability faces over there with Batista being out. You have the wrestling and mic ability to be uber over if you do it right.

Mr. Kennedy: Please just go away. The only people that actually care about you are the smarks on the internet. You had lots of promise. You never lived up to it. Not even close. You could probably be the king of TNA if you went over there. Go ahead and do that.

Festus: You know the English language. Use it.

Evan Bourne: Get well soon. You are probably the most entertaining wrestler on the roster. I think you will get biggest push of your life when you come back. Take full advantage of it.

Cryme Tyme: Get more serious. I think the constant joking prevents you two from being taken seriously by the company. You both have quality wrestling skills and decent mic skills. Put some edge on the gimmick and watch your stock rise.

Charlie Haas: Win a match.

Mike Knox: We get it. You're a bully. Please wrestle someone your own size to prove that you're actually as tough as you look.

Chris Jericho: Stop coasting. You're probably the best overall wrestler on the Raw roster. You're gimmick is so stale these days that people are quickly forgetting that.

Finally,

John Cena: Please, for the love of God, lose the championship sometime this year.

John Cena: Go to Japan for about a year and learn a few submission manuvers and add them along with your power arsneal and you'll be a beast in the WWE. Also stop with the corny jokes and the stupid salute thingy. Just come out like you use to and just kick ass and talk shit.

Triple H: I know you like your legacy as the "Best in the World" Prove it. Do a Ric Flair and a Jeff Jarrett and do a world tour wrestling against big named wrestlers around the globe like, Mistico, Kenta Kobashi, Miswara, Nigel McGuneniss or even Bryan Danielson.

Shelton Benjamin- Only thing he needs to improve is his mic skills. If Teddy Long wasn't the ECW GM, I would have him be Benjamin's mouthpiece for a while. Then Shelton would have the confidence and it would complete his all-around game.

John Morrison- Turn face. He should praise Miz for the heat they get because the Miz has done more for him than he has done for the Miz. Morrison doesn't get the heel heat that JBL, Orton, or Jericho get. He has the wrestling and mic skills and a face turn is becoming to be necessary once him and the Miz split up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back