• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If You Were to Interview a Wrestler What Questions Would You Ask?

Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra

Kinda Sorta Old School
The title really explains it all, but remember this is a non spam thread so give reasons why you would ask certain questions.

To make it more interesting you can interview any wrestler, but I'm really looking for things I could ask Orton.

I'm asking this because I might have a chance to hopefully have a sit down with Randy Orton and I'm having trouble thinking of things I could ask him that would be good things to know. Keep in mind If I ask him where certain storylines are going he wouldn't answer them.

A few questions I have in mind are what his favorite matches are, who he thinks is the next star on the rise, and his thoughts on TNA.

Remember it's non spam.

I'm going to congratulate you on this chance to talk with Orton and ask him some questions, especially when he is your favourite wrestler. I'd probably die if I had the chance to interview Mickie James. However, the point...

Considering you may have the chance to sit down with him and have an interview of sorts, you are best to ask some direct questions that Randy will be able to answer. He may be inclined to reject answering some, possibly his thoughts on TNA, as they could be detrimental to him and/or the people around him. I'd probably ask him questions that others have not yet asked him, so a lot of in-depth research is required. Flash-back questions are most likely the easiest to go for and the ones a wrestler like Randy would answer without question.

If it isn't a sit-down interview, then I'd act like a normal human being and ask questions outside of the box... things that no-one would ever think of but still relevant... whilst still maintaining a proper conversation with him. It'd be a nice gesture to talk to him like you would talk to everyone in your normal life. He's no different, not by a long shot. Most people ask about the wrestler, but very few try to ask about the wrestling. Why not go for the topic of professional wrestling itself and ask how he tries to adapt his skills into making a match? It'll get him thinking whilst giving everyone some useful information that people could take away, as well as giving a different perspective when you view him wrestling.

Be casual as a person, but semi-professional when asking questions... and try to go places no-one relatively touches because no-one has thought of those questions... nothing taboo though. Until you become an accredited journalist with a high reputation, never go into those areas.

Congrats on the chance to interview the viper!! You probably could ask some questions like

With the influx of second and third generation wrestlers, now that you are a family man, would you see the possibility of having it carried on with your children??

Coming from a legacy yourself, with the younger generation superstars coming in, do you liken yourself as a role model/mentor to those that are newer on the roster and offer words of encouragement/wisdom to those that are embarking on this journey just as you were when you first started? What advice would you have for those rookies?

You are starring in one of the upcoming WWE movies, if given the chance, do you think you'd like to pursue other roles in possible bigger/mainstream movies if given the chance? Which schedule would you say is more taxing? The WWE schedule, or movie filming? Any ideas for dream co-stars?

Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years? Could you see yourself still being involved with WWE or some aspect of it possibly?

Damn, that's awesome man. Hopefully you get to interview him! But if I had the chance to interview a wrestler regardless of who it was, I'd probably ask stuff like:

Who were your favorite wrestlers growing up?

Who had the greatest influence/impact on your life?

When did you decide you wanted to be a pro wrestler?

Do you ever get tired of constantly working shows?

Who's your closest friend in the industry?

What are your favorite matches?

Who do you enjoy working with in the ring the most?

What is your favorite match that you've been in?

I feel those are pretty general and good questions that he could answer. Anything about storylines or backstage stuff won't get answered. Stuff about TNA probably won't really get anywhere either.

First of all, congrats on the opportunity to meet your favorite wrestler Blue.

I would stay casual about it. Don't go for the serious questions like his opinions on TNA, and other backstage things. I dont think you are going for a serious interview. You are just a fan. Asking the serious questions could send the wrong message and you dont want to get RKO'd. :)

I would ask him about who his favorites were growing up. Maybe ask him about why he became a wrestler. If he wasnt a wrestler, what does he think he would be doing instead. Ask what it was like training and making his way to the WWE and up the ladder to the the top of the WWE. Finally, I would say ask him about other things. Movies, music, and the thing you know best, sports. Seeing as both of you are from Missouri, you can probably get a nice chat about St. Louis sports.

Good luck and have fun man.

Damn I would Love to interview the man him self Vince McMahon!

I would have to do me fucking research and get some questions that would be very interesting out of him though. I would really like to ask him what is his beef with Macho Man Randy Savage. How does he feel about hogan joining tna and doing what he did with the hall of fame ring. Ask him what he thinks tna needs to do to get more ratings.

This guy would have a lot of wrestling knowledge and would be lots of fun just to bull shit back and forth with also.

I think it would be very intimidating try to speak with him as he is the owner of the WWE. I would love to just take a tour of his office and see what its like in the building there.

But ya this would be the man to get a interview with and I bet he would have some stories to tell you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back