• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you were in control...

I would have chosen either Barrett or JoMo. They both have a lot to gain from this match, a guy like Cena didn't have anything to gain. This 20-Man Battle Royal should have been used just as it was, to get a young star over. The WWE needs to build for the future, not keep the old guard in place. Now, on to my reasons for choosing JoMo and Barrett.

Barrett has looked great ever since he was on NXT. When he became the leader of Nexus it was pretty much common sense that he would be destined for a Main Event push. It was a great decision to have him win. It showed the amount of control he had over Cena and it got him a lot of heat. He's now going to get a match with Orton, one of the most over guys in the WWE. Is there any better way to make Barrett look good than put him in a match with one of the best in the WWE?

JoMo has been on a roll as of late. I would have loved to see him win, he deserved to win this match. JoMo is one of those rare guys who has all the traits of a main event player, but he just needs to harness them. I looks like he'll finally do that now. He really dominated that match and even in losing he looked great, so I think that even the actual outcome of the match worked out good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back