• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you were given the choice...

Paralyzer Z

Fuck honor
OK lets say Raw is in your hometown and John laryngitis/laurinits (someone please tell me how to spell his name) picks one random member of the audience and POOF! Its you!!!! the person must book the main event for tonight's Raw and now the power is in your hands (take that cyber Sunday!) and you have the ability to chose the main event what would it be?

My pick would be: A 9 man Ladder match for the WWE championship that includes the champion (Del Rio is the current one so i will pick him) John cena, John Morrison, the Miz, R-truth, Zack Ryder, Sin Cara, Cm punk, and Daniel Bryan. I guess I would let the creative book it from there but I would love to see an all out crazy ladder match in the main event.

If you were given the power to chose the Raw main event which match would it be? Why?

Laurinitas*

If this were to occur I'd personally book CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan simply for myself. Watched both of them climb through the ranks in Ring of Honor into the WWE and have watched them both climb the ranks of the WWE; okay, DBD has a fair bit to go but Punk is pretty much one of the top guys now. I'd want to see it for how they'd work the bout, they're both more known for their wrestling, Danielson originally coined the nickname "The Best in The World" back in Ring of Honor, now used by CM Punk and It'd be interesting to see what story they'd tell in the ring.

Oh man!! This would be something special, even if they were to reverse whatever takes place the following week. I would book Alberto Del Rio vs. Mark Henry vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler in a Fatal Four Way Elimination Lumber Jack match for all four Championships. Just imagine the chaos. Imagine Alberto Del Rio walking out with Straps. Ricardo Rodriguez might have a heart attack announcing the winner with so much excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back