If You Want PM Notification When Prediction Threads Are Put Up

Bringing this back to the forefront. I'm willing to send out individual PM's to those who want them when it comes to WZPC. So just say so and I will do my best to send you one. Don't kill me if I don't remember, I'm only one man haha.

I want in on the Royal Rumble predictions. Where do I go for that?

You're in the right spot Jeter. When the Royal Rumble stuff is officially I will post the card and you can predict the outcome and what not. I'll be sure to add you to the list of PM's when I send them out after the posting. Welcome aboard.

Now a quick announcement regarding the PM system here. I talked to KB as it was a pain to send out individual messages to each person to see if he could send out a group PM and he said he would. However him and I both agreed that it was a concept that wasn't really needed. So what I'm going to do is open up a thread sometime this week with the PPV dates for 2012 and you'll know when the event is. If you REALLY need the reminder I will try to do so in rep as that will be a hell of a lot easier for me to do. Sorry if this causes inconvenience for anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back