If you have met a wrestler who was it and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Claytoon

If you meet a wrestler in person who has it been and where

I've meet the Honky Tonk Man at the PGX(Prince George exhibition) as he was signing autographs and wrestling in MWA now(Maniac Wrestling Alliance)

And i also soon will be meeting VKM(TNA VKM) soon and Rikishi and the Wrestling Nation:headbanger:

I've met Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. My parents neighbors know Hall's mother and during their time between WWE and WCW Hall came home for a while and Nash showed up with him.

I met Sting as a WCW house show when the elevator I was on went to the lower level instead of up and it openned up in the locker room hall and Sting walked by, still in his white/black and all of us in the elevator did the sting "Whoo" and he turned around and talked with us for a bit...

At a house show, i met a few people... Lex Lugar was signing autographs out by his bus after the show... Mr. Fuji shook my hand... and Charles Wright (Godfather) when he was Papa Shango... he broke my camera by mistake and stopped by after the match to appologize... was kinda cool...

Jesse Ventura in DC before he was Governor...

I saw Eric Bishoff in Baltimore but he was on his cell phone and pretended not to see me staring at him... when he was off the phone he gave me a nod and said "thats for not bothering me, it was kinda important" and I was like "no problem" and he asked if I wanted an autograph and I was like "I don't have anything for you to sign" so he gave me one of his Fusient Media Ventures business cards which I lost in my wallet a few months later...

so, yeah, a mix of new and old... good times though all around...

i know this is of the topic but how do you start a thread or can some one post this thread

Day of reckoning wii?

is their going to be a third installment in this series or will smackdown vs. raw come over?
If this is going to happen when?

i met stephanie mcmahon. if that counts. it was a house show, she was like handing stuff out or something. i think they were shirts, like before the canon. and i could have met austin and triple h at that same show but they were fighting all around the crowd, it was a time when they feuded.

i know this is of the topic but how do you start a thread or can some one post this thread

Day of reckoning wii?

is their going to be a third installment in this series or will smackdown vs. raw come over?

Warned For Spam

dboy1373 said:

Day of reckoning wii?

I know this is off topic, but could you shut the hell up?

dboy1373 said:

Day of reckoning wii?

WHAT THE fuck is with this guy...post the same shit in every other thread...MODs boot him out....hes getting really anoying

William Regal told my dad to shut up (in character as he was walking to the ring) at either a taping of WCW Thunder or a WCW house show. It was like when I was 10, so I can't remember though. Pretty damn funny though.

i met Micheal buffer at a Nitro @ the United Center back in '98...i was sitting all the way at the end of the row by the entrance ramp, and you could see a lot of the backstage stufff going on...also i yelled right in Big Show's face that same night...kinda scary because i was a few rows up and he was about eye to eye with me

at a Smackdown taping @ Allstate Arena, i had seats in the nosebleeds, but i was drunk as shit and determined to get to ringside...mission accomplished...i got right to the barrier between the seats and ringside in time to high five the Godfather and have the Ho Train walk right by me...got on tv even...also almost got my ass kicked by security and the Rosemont police

when i was a kid i lived in Portland, Oregan, and i loved Portland Wrestling (NWA PAcific Northwest)...the one time i got to go see it live, i came out of the restroom right as The Grappler was coming in...he was the champ and the meanest bastard in the promotion, and walking right into him scared the hell out of me...also, one day me and a friend were walking to the pizza place in my neighborhood to play video games, and we came up on Scotty the Body stopped at the lights... we hollared at him, and he gave us a smile..it was awesome...if you dont know who he is, about 5 years later he became the one and only Raven

i met vito and tazz at an ecw show back back in the day...this is wen they were like havin shows at highschools...i was like 11 i think...during the show some kid screamed out f*ck you tazz and he was like no f*uck you you pimpled face son of a bitch and everyone was like oooooooooooooooooo...vito walked up to some 17 year who was making fun of him in the front row and they jus had a stare off and then he spit int he kids face and jumped in the ring the security held the kid back im not sure if it was part of an act or not....saw the dudleys and all the ecw originals..but after the show was over me and my friend stuck around and saw tazz and vito getting into their cars..they were talking on their way out and the majoirty of the peope left cuz i guess they werent hardcore fans but we really wanted to c atleast one wrestler..we talked to them for like 1 min...i told vito he was crazy for spitting in that kids face and he was like no that kid was crazy for even staring into my eyes...and tazz was pretty cool dude out of character

I met the ROCK at a mall in connecticut where he was doing autograph signings... i did the peoples eyebrow to him and he got a good laugh out of that and did it right back at me... cool experience

I met the Hony tonk Man and a Wrestling show here once.

I saw Undertaker (Mark calloway) Downtown once, and if it wasn't him it looked a hell of a lot like him, and hes a tall boy.

My uncle drives a taxi, and he said both Glen jacobs (Kane) and Mark Calloway (taker) got in his taxi, and was talkin to him.
He said he looked out his taxi window and saw knees, and that Both Kane and taker and rather big fellas!

I have met Wildcat Chris Harris a few times at contiental Inn in Lexington,Ky I got a picture of me & him.
I got to meet a bunch of the wwe stars at Rupp Arena in Lexington,Ky when they were their for the pay per view Backlash. They were all very nice people.

Lets see who I have met.. Met Wildcat Chris Harris, James Storm, Rikishi, Ron Killings, David Young, Elix Skipper, BG James, Kip James, Christy Hemme, Shannon Moore and Sonjay Dutt... That was all at a UWF show when they first launched we had these passes were we got in early and met the wrestlers and had dinner it was pretty cool. UWF is a very fan friendly orgnazation and all the guys were pretty cool. I have also met Kurt Angle and thats a store in itself.. My stepdad was a huge wrestling fan and he was sick with terminal brain cancer and in the 4 years he had it he got really into wrestling. Well anyway we had a family friend who wrote an e-mail saying how much he's into wrestling and his situation and all that. So on a saturday morning at about 9 in the morning the phone rings. So my mom gets it and answers and it is KURT ANGLE! He talked to my stepdad and asked how he was doing and told him to get better and then told him when they came here in a month he was giving us 5 tickets and before the event we would hang out with him backstage and talk with him. Well a week before that day came brain cancer finally got him after 4 years. So we still went to WWE and met Angle and he was a real nice guys.. When my mom told him about my stepdad Angle teared up alittle and he went around and gave everyone hugs signed a book and a shirt he had worn in ring for us and just shot the shit for awhile. It was a great experiance and it what was cool but shitty that it happen under this kind of circumstance. Also if anyone has ever met Angle in person he is listed at either 5'10 or 6' ft.. He is barely pushing 5'8.... I also could have met Ric Flair that same day we met Angle he walked by us backstage two times but the funny thing was me and my brother were so star struck the Flair was right there, I'm in Norfolk, VA area and this is the heart of Flair country and if you have watched wrestling in this area Flair is the shit so needless to say me and my brother were shocked and missed an oppurtunity.

Ok...who has The Radical Met? [Bear in mind these are the ones I met in person, not sent my book out]

King Kong Bundy
The Bushwackers
Iron Shiek
Nikolai Volkoff
Chief Jules Strongbow
Bret The Hitman Hart
Rowdy Roddy Piper
A.J. Styles
Christopher Daniels
The Late Chris Candido
Tammy Sytch
Buff Bagwell
Johnny Swinger
Jay Lethal
Homicide
Mick Foley
The Sandman
Johnny Nitro
Melina
George The Animal Steele
Dusty Rhodes
Monty Brown
Matt Morgan
Teddy Hart [I respect the guy even everyone poo poos him!]
Sgt. Slaughter
Lucious Johnny Valiant
Chris Benoit
Candice Michelle
Steve Corino
Big Cat Leemer [big guy as in fat; in NY]
Abyss
Ariel [not the ECW vixen]
April Hunter
Backseat Men [Trent Acid & Johnny Kashmere]
Bobby "Robert" Roode
Charlie Haas
Miss Jackie
CM Punk
Colt Cabana
Cody "Deener" Steele
Dangerboy Derek Wylde
Jennifer Blake
Jimmy Hart
One of Umaga's bitch; John McChesney
Jonny Puma
Lanny Poffo
Kid Kash
Senshi aka Low Ki
Petey Williams
Roderick Strong
Ron The Truth Killings
Slyck Wagner Brown
Shawn Spears
Matt Striker
Samoa Joe
Talia Madison [Gregory Helms' girlfriend]
Traci Brooks

Head over to www.geocities.com/the_radical_is_back and enjoy the nice visit and hope you guys will sign my guestbook. Thanks for opening this topic.

I Met Undertaker at a signing in March 2003 in Chicago, IL

I Met Stone Cold Steve Austin in Sep 2003 in Chicago, IL at a Raw show right before he walked through the crowd because in the storyline he got kicked out of the building he was chillin in the concession area.

In June 2004 at a Smackdown taping The Dudley Boyz made there entrance and Buh Buh Ray Ripped up my sign at it got on tv.

I Met Sandman, Tommy Dreamer and Rob Van Dam in Oct 2006 at an ECW House Show in Racine, Wi Sandman and Dreamer. After their match they had fans come in the ring and I drank beer with them and before the show I got RVD's Autograph.

I met Ron Simmons 2 times once in Feb 2005 at a signing and once in Oct 2006 at a Raw TV taping. Both in Chicago.

I met Justin Credible, Tommy Dreamer and Balls Mahoney in July 2006 at an ECW House Show in Racine, Wi.

the following i met at the world of wheels in wpg for autograph signings:
Stacy Kiebler 4/2003
Lita 4/2004
John Cena 3/2005
Christy Hemme + Christian Cage (held the nwa belt) 3/2006
Kurt Angle + Virgil 3/2007

I met y2j at a cd plus in his area of town (where he grew up here) in the polo park mall 7/2005

I met billy kidman(10/2005), kip james, scott + rick stiener, johnny devine (also met him again at a Primere Championship Wrestling show in Dec/06), buff bagwell, chuck palumbo, and dan the best severn (12/2005) at 2 awe (Action Wrestling Entertainment) shows at the u of m (manitoba)

side note my mom went 2 high school with roddy piper!

I bumped into Al Snow and Maven (literally) at Hooters Riverwalk in San Antonio a few years ago. Back in WcW days, I was working in a bar and before it got busy, I walked over to the Waffle House and Scott Steiner pulled up as I walked by. He was actually very nice, and we sat down for dinner together. Met all the WcW guys when they did Nitro from Club LeVela. Bischoff was the nicest. He walked by me and I asked for a picture with him, he said "Not now, I'm busy", about 30 minutes later he came walking by me again, walked past me, stopped turned around and said "Let's take that picture now. Very Cool. I've been in the same room with Raven probably three times, he's a complete DICK!
Funny story, at a WcW Nitro in Panama City, FL me and a group of people went to the show. Before the show started we were standing there and Billy Kidman came out and was behind us. He starts macking on one of the girls that was with us, she didn't know who he was. After his match later that night when he left the ring he came over to us again and hugged the same girl. We were telling her to hook up with him but she was being shy. After the show me that girl and another bud all went into the club and then he showed up again. He asked if he could sit with us and we said sure, he bought our drinks all night, several other wrestlers found their way over, Juventud, Psychosis, Ultimo Dragon, all without their masks off, Kanyon, Virgil, Buff, Jericho, and a few others. That was also the same show where Torrie Wilson made her debut. Kidman married her, and we still clown on the girl for not hooking up with him.
I installed a stereo in Rikishis car in Pensacola, FL. He lives there. Sold Steve Austin and Debra and new cell phone.
Altogether I have met at one time or another: Austin, Debra, Rikishi, Kidman, Kanyon, Bryan Clark(Wrath) (he's a ********), Juvie, Psychosis, Buff, Virgil, DDP, Bischoff, Hall, Nash, XPac, & Hogan( have a pic of all of us doing the NwO sign) Steiner, Michael Hayes, Al Snow, Maven, Goldberg(JERK), Bobby Duncam, Jr, Raven(DICK), Jarrett, Foley, when he lived here, BG James, he lives about 30 minutes from me in Gulf Breeze, FL, The Barbarian, and alot more that I can't remember.

Ive also kind go to meet with Chavo cause at a live show after he won the match forgot against who he was giving everyone high fives and my auntie was their too and she somehow knows Chavo then I kinda got meet him and he took my glow stick xD(and i dunno why I was whereing one)

And just couple days ago i meet jeff Hardy :D because my friend knows Ashley Massaro and their married so i got meet him and we wrestled around on my trampoline was it ever fun I swantom bomb him xD

I tried getting Sabu's autograph, but as I got near him [mind you he was fiddling with his napkin & cell phone] he told me to back the f*ck off. I was upset, but he posed with two people and signed some kid's poster. I understand that Sabu is in pain & all, but still that was a little uncalled for. I do understand some things on when to approach or not to approach and so on. So I hope I can meet him again some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back