• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you could kick any person in the nutz who would it be...

For those that'd kick Justin Bieber square in the crotch, I'm giving you a mulligan. That's doing a favor for the kid and will be singing for most of teenage life. We need to do everything we can to get that girl back in the kitchen.

Kevin Rudd gets my vote and it's not for the upcoming election, though it's for something very similar.

I'll see your ICP and Perez Dopest and I'll raise you a Perez Hilton. The dude is a homophobic racist.

I'd post a picture of someone facepalming, but it wouldn't properly express just how incredibly stupid and incorrect of a statement that was.

Perez Hilton is the most flamboyantly gay, liberal Hollywood elite motherfucker alive. You literally just described the mathematical opposite of what he is.

For those that'd kick Justin Bieber square in the crotch, I'm giving you a mulligan. That's doing a favor for the kid and will be singing for most of teenage life. We need to do everything we can to get that girl back in the kitchen.

I would probably need a second shot; I think (on voice alone) boy's balls have to be damn near microscopic. And if that doesn't work, we'll just throw an apron on him.

I'd post a picture of someone facepalming, but it wouldn't properly express just how incredibly stupid and incorrect of a statement that was.

Perez Hilton is the most flamboyantly gay, liberal Hollywood elite motherfucker alive. You literally just described the mathematical opposite of what he is.

Fine if it makes you feel any better I'll take the Perez Hilton statement and replace it with a Glen Beck statement.

Fine if it makes you feel any better I'll take the Perez Hilton statement and replace it with a Glen Beck statement.

How about instead of taking back the Perez Hilton comment, you fix it and say that you would kick that fucking douche bag right in the testicles because he is such an annoying piece of shit.

Yeah, but the Pope-mobile sells it for me.

Oh, and I'd kick this one kid in my class in the nuts. He is a huge egotistical fucktard who thinks the world revolves around him. He can't respect any process, and name drops like crazy. He doesn't deserve to reproduce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back