• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you could kick any person in the nutz who would it be...

Vash21

Pre-Show Stalwart
pope-benedict.jpg

don't ask me why, he just looks like he needs a good kick in the nutz.

Hmmmmm, prolly Luke Fitzgerald (even though its been done plenty of times) my Dad, the janitor at my school, Drake, 50 Cent, BTK and many others.

Anyone who replaces the letter "S" with a "Z". Should genocide all of you fucks.

Unless you're a rapper, then it's acceptable.

Everyone needs to leave Vash alone, ever since his first day he has caught shit from everyone, including me and has taken it like a man. He's not a ****** like most of you think, he actually has some decent view points on wrestling, he just hasn't left the cage much. If that's a problem with everyone you all need to think about it, he's just doing the same as all of us except he hasn't posted non spam as much. He's not doing bad though he does have 40 something post since he joined not too long ago.

Take it easy on him.

Everyone needs to leave Vash alone, ever since his first day he has caught shit from everyone, including me and has taken it like a man. He's not a ****** like most of you think, he actually has some decent view points on wrestling, he just hasn't left the cage much. If that's a problem with everyone you all need to think about it, he's just doing the same as all of us except he hasn't posted non spam as much. He's not doing bad though he does have 40 something post since he joined not too long ago.

Take it easy on him.

:lol::lol: What a ***.

I'm just fuckin with ya, I totally agree.

These two motherfuckers. And not because they're juggalos, it's because they are two of the most god awful rappers to ever pick up a microphone.

51795237-icp_wraith2.jpg

These two motherfuckers. And not because they're juggalos, it's because they are two of the most god awful rappers to ever pick up a microphone.

51795237-icp_wraith2.jpg

Justin Bieber. I think I could reverse the laws of physics and make him drop an octave.

Yes for the Justin Bieber and yes to the fucking ICP. Once Bieber balls drop, and his voice deepens, people will loose interest and girls will think he's creepy. And FUCK ICP, they are pieces of shit who falsely claim they are rappers, and wrestlers, they deserve to rot in hell and i would gladly kick the shit outta their balls if given the chance, in fact, i would shoot those motherfuckers in the kneecap if given a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back