If you could improve ECW- What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabian Face Buster said:
it's the number 1 rated show on sci fi so i don't think it will be going anywhere :D

If that was true it would be on for more then 1 hour

It is actually the number one rated show fallout, It is in negotiations right now to get 2 hours on sci - fi. it has had very strong ratings and is even doing better then smackdown right now, so arabian face buster is right

grungy72 said:
It is actually the number one rated show fallout, It is in negotiations right now to get 2 hours on sci - fi. it has had very strong ratings and is even doing better then smackdown right now, so arabian face buster is right

if it gets 2 hours then it will do better and more ECW title's will return, plus there will be more action

I would give Paul Heyman 100% control over the ECW Brand. Have Every match under EXTREME RULES. Get ECW a two hour time slot to use all talents on the roster. I would sign/ bring back
Roadkill. (have him reunite with Danny Doring and have them in the tag divison)
Nova
Team 3D ( they will become the Dudleys agian)
Rhino
Raven
Masto Tanaka
Aybss
Aj Styles
Samoa Joe
Sean O Haire
Billy Kidman

What happened to big guido, they havent used him in matches since that one battle royal they had that one week where he was against the big show. And why would they get rid of Tony Mamaluke, it makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back