If you could fight anyone: in the film industry

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Despite the last one sparking off what is now considered the worst conversation in WrestleZone history, he's another one, focusing on a more specific area.

More Fight Club music to inspire you:

[youtube]RCD14IrOcIs&NR=1[/youtube]

I'd go for Michael Bay. Just so I could prove what a little bitch he really is. I mean, I'd lose, but he'd get a decent enough beating. And if I can damage you, you know you're a pussy.

I, along with Trey Parker and Matt Stone, would beat the hell out of Lucas and Spielberg for raping Indiana Jones.

Either Rosario Dawson or Quentin Tarantino.

Rosario Dawson keeps on fucking up indie films, while Tarantino keeps on stealing other people's ideas and passing them off as something fresh and new that pretentious poseurs eat up...like gentrification, this makes me cringe.

Reactions: Lee
I would be lying if I said the Tarantino wasn't a significant filmmaker. He made Resevoir Dogs, which was quite good. And then he made Pulp Fiction, which is easily the most significant film of the past 25 years and is, in my opinion, one of the greatest films ever made.

But, after that, he just started doing glorified remakes. Sure, people have argued with me about how these films are homages to the work that inspired him. But, the films that he said inspired him did more than just that. Without these films, he would be back working in a video story or just producing the films of those who actually have the ability to add something to horror and exploitation genres (I will give Tarantino credit for having good taste in film and exalting those whose work merits it).

But, you are right, it is on Tarantino's viewers to stop praising his work and to see it for what it is. However, me fighting him (which is what this thread is all about) would be much easier than trying to convince his fanboys (and I only use term to denote the fanaticism of his fans) that he is a charlatan.

Vinnie Jones, and hopefully when I've beat him, the world realises that...

a) He's not a "hard man"
b) He's worse at acting than the cast of Hollyoaks

I'd also make him admit that he shamed Wales by playing for them, even though he's a massive cockney.

Rosario Dawson keeps on fucking up indie films, while Tarantino keeps on stealing other people's ideas and passing them off as something fresh and new that pretentious poseurs eat up...like gentrification, this makes me cringe.

couldn't agree more.

Sean Penn. If there is one guy that looks and acts more like a douche bag, I'd like to meet him. Sean Penn is a self righteous tool bag taht thinks his opinion actually matters, and the shame is, people listen to him, so they deserved to get hit too.

Sean Penn. If there is one guy that looks and acts more like a douche bag, I'd like to meet him. Sean Penn is a self righteous tool bag taht thinks his opinion actually matters, and the shame is, people listen to him, so they deserved to get hit too.

Penn is the epitome of liberal d-baggery in Hollywood, along with his pal Alec Baldwin.

I would do Syvester Stalone or how ever you spell is name. I hate him.

"Oh my name is Rambo, I am so tough because i put stuff in my shoes to make me look bigger. I am a freaking tank."

Now, I would undoubtedly fuck Rosario Dawson as I find her extremely sexy, but you're right; her acting is shit. She starred in probably the worst indie film I think I’ve ever seen in "Decent". Usually movies about rape end up being good in some form or another, but that shit was absolutely terrible and beyond fucking boring. The very last scene was the only thing worth seeing and after you see it once, you never want to see it again.

On Tarantino though, I would have to heavily disagree. I thought Jackie Brown and the Kill Bill films were fantastic. Also, when praising Tarantino's work and contributions to the film industry, I have to include True Romance and From Dusk 'Til Dawn in the discussion. Both of those are the epitome of awesome.

Death Proof, however, I will say was shit. While the car chase can be praised, the ******ation displayed by the actors during it ruined the entire thing for me. However, I strongly feel Tarantino will make up for that garbage when his new film, Inglorious Bastards, is released. Can’t wait for that one.

Anyway, fight one person in the film industry? Ummm... I would have to go with Ashton Kutcher. The douche just rubs me the wrong fucking way whenever I see that stupid ass prank show of his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back