If WZF was a burning house...

X, KB, GCB, and either FalKon/Ty Burna. I'm undecided. Maybe we could combine them: FalKon Burna.

Too explain my picks:

X and KB: Do I have to explain?

Ty: He's chill and knows his music

Doc/Falk: Funny, entertaining.

GCB: His BT! is awesome.

Oh, I would want CH, Sexy, or Thriller too...why can't this be ten posters?

Becca, Theo, Doc, & either X or KB(leaning more towards X because if KB dies, in a few years Becca could become mine).

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;3032084 said:
Becca, Theo, Doc, & either X or KB(leaning more towards X because if KB dies, in a few years Becca could become mine).

Well you blew it now that you revealed your plan to let her current boyfriend die so you could win her heart. Then again, some chicks might find that romantic, but they're generally the ones you want to stay away from.

I'd say "Fuck y'all", and save my own ass. You all know where the door is. I also still have my key to the fireproof bunker for mods only...

Oops...

Dave, Tasty, Phoenix and Sam (if it's just four seeing as I've hung out with all four within the last year)

Dave, Mozz, Justin, FunKay. There are lots of you who are awesome, but it seems like everyone is saving someone in this hypothetical situation, so I'm sure the guys that most like will be rescued anyway.

I just realized I would want Doc too...
Most people do.

...Not. :(

Yeah, Buffaloed could just build another house to replace the burning one. Probably could fix all the burnt and dead people, too.

Tasty, Irish, Sly and Disco.

I have full confidence that Norcal can take care of himself and wouldn't need my aid.

I would expect the lot of you to be physically capable to mostly get out on your own

If not, go fucking exercise

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;3032084 said:

THERE ISN'T AN EMOTICON TO EXPRESS

It depends. The ones I save definitely aren't going to miraculously survive, are they? The last thing I need is Will complaining about how I hit him with a burning chair before I ran out the door.

Sly, Buffaloed and KB. They are the men who matter.

Oh yeah and I'd also save myself. Because you need to save your own ass to be able to save someone else's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back