If WZ Was A Conglomerate...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
and The Bar Room was one of its foundering subsidiaries, and if I was brought in to make it the place of greatness it once was, I would need the following individuals to come back full time (there's no underlying logic to the list's order):

Y 2 Jake
DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN
PeteRose'sHaircut
Death Is A Right
justinsayne
Lil Wes
Milenko
Murfish
CCS
Milkyway!
Eternal Dragon
A non-emo version of Becker
TheOneBigWill
Meilichia
jpfizzle
Marquis
Jonny B
Afro-Ameri-Spawn
Hailey Rose
Abyss
SavageTaker
Tim

Some of those guys are active here...But screw you for forgetting me and not demanding more posts from Luther!

Some of those guys are active here...But screw you for forgetting me and not demanding more posts from Luther!

Yeah, the only reason I didn't put you in there is because I didn't know if it was DeathIsARight or Death Is A Right...I went with the latter and added you in, because you deserve to be in there.

Yeah, the only reason I didn't put you in there is because I didn't know if it was DeathIsARight or Death Is A Right...I went with the latter and added you in, because you deserve to be in there.
The one with the spaces. And I take back my screw you remark, I love you now. But Luther deserves some love. :)

Wouldn't that be like what TNA do, bring people back so they can fail to live uo to how they once were.

He's alwasy thought the Bar Room was shit.

DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN
CCS
Milkyway!
Hailey Rose
SavageTaker
Tim

This is my Who?/Sounds Familiar pile.

Death Is A Right

He could still suck up to me & Jonny and just like then it would still get him nowhere.

justinsayne
Lil Wes

More intresting as wrestling posters.

Did he make the place intresting by being weak?

Murfish
Eternal Dragon
PeteRose'sHaircut
Marquis

This is my Cool, But What Did They Do? pile.

A non-emo version of Becker

I hadn't noticed the change.

TheOneBigWill

He's still here, still strange.

Meilichia

She's put on weight, as I understand it.

Nothing without Luther.

His should I/shouldn't I suicide threads were intresting, but it's old hat these days.

Afro-Ameri-Spawn

Better for the prison and wrestling sections.

Because he was an awful poster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back