• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If WZ Forums was the WWE...

Sorry...I don't deserve this title...

*goes to hand it over*

But I'll take it anyway!!

The Ceiling fan. Then again maybe that's why god got crucified. He choked somebody with a tie.

Zomg I just discovered the truth!

edit: and he came back alive because everyone thought it was a stupid punishment.

The Ceiling fan. Then again maybe that's why god got crucified. He choked somebody with a tie.

Zomg I just discovered the truth!

edit: and he came back alive because everyone thought it was a stupid punishment.

I'm still pissed it was edited out of the Sunday worship-service bulletin.

Angel, quote everything I say. In spite of everything Doc, Jane, and Zero will tell you, I am amazing. In every way. I wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and see excellence. I do a little jig in the mirror while listening to my self-performed underground scream-techno song that hit number one in Russia. I crap golden turds, when I shower no dirt or sweat washes away, as I have none. I should be in every signature on this forum, and should, and one day shall, rule the world from my private mansion deep in the rain forests of the D.R. of Congo. So, you all should quote everything I say. Every. Single. Thing.

It has become much more apparent why there was a thread started about you in the cage.

Angel, quote everything I say. In spite of everything Doc, Jane, and Zero will tell you, I am amazing. In every way. I wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and see excellence. I do a little jig in the mirror while listening to my self-performed underground scream-techno song that hit number one in Russia. I crap golden turds, when I shower no dirt or sweat washes away, as I have none. I should be in every signature on this forum, and should, and one day shall, rule the world from my private mansion deep in the rain forests of the D.R. of Congo. So, you all should quote everything I say. Every. Single. Thing.

Yeah, now I see that my Jon Heder comparison was spot on. Someone who thinks he's funny, but just comes off as a douche.

You do realise that by replying and subtly tearing him a new one, you're actually achieving what he wants you to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back