If WZ Forums was the WWE...

CH, you are better than Luke Gallows. You're more of Kofi Kingston or The Miz.

Irish: Sheamus. (seriously, fits like a tight shirt. He's come out of nowhere, went straight to the top, and people still don't feel it ever should've happened.)

NorCal: Triple H. (For no better reason than it'll make him happy.) Seriously though, Del Wilkes. :p

Becca: Lita. (She's e-fucked just about everyone)

Sly: Linda McMahon. (Yes, yes Vince would be better suited - but Sly didn't just become powerful over night - he quietly sat, with all that power, truly being in charge all along - until the day came when he rose up, and ran for senate.. err, admin.)

Klunder: Shane McMahon. (Everyone assumes he'll be in charge one day, but its not likely to happen. Plus, I have a funny feeling they dance the same.)

I'll think of more later - those were just the easiest ones.

Okay, everbody, Mr. Angel is now officially Vince McMahon, the greatest and most important man to ever live.

That better, bud. ;)

And I agree with Will on about all of his.

I get the funny feeling I'd be Shelton Benjamin or Carlito.

WCW was bought by the WWE. It counts.

And you just proved my point. I'm David Arquette.

You're Katie Vick.

Piss off.

Okay, everbody, Mr. Angel is now officially Vince McMahon, the greatest and most important man to ever live.

That better, bud. ;)

And I agree with Will on about all of his.

I get the funny feeling I'd be Shelton Benjamin or Carlito.

Much better SignGuy, I now love you for all eternity. :)

Hmm...Doc does have a point. I am a huge Kane fan. I'd rather be Katie before Shelton any day.

It'd be a good idea to sig that Angel. This comment too, so you have proof I gave permission to let you sig my words.

Hmm...Doc does have a point. I am a huge Kane fan. I'd rather be Katie before Shelton any day.

It'd be a good idea to sig that Angel. This comment too, so you have proof I gave permission to let you sig my words.

No thanks, my current sig is much better. Besides, neither of those quotes were sig worthy anyway. But good looking out SignGuy, I apreciate it.

I'll bite. Dewey would be Barry "The Winner" Horowitz. Either that, or Brian Pillman. Yeah, I'll go ahead and take the latter.

Angel, quote everything I say. In spite of everything Doc, Jane, and Zero will tell you, I am amazing. In every way. I wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and see excellence. I do a little jig in the mirror while listening to my self-performed underground scream-techno song that hit number one in Russia. I crap golden turds, when I shower no dirt or sweat washes away, as I have none. I should be in every signature on this forum, and should, and one day shall, rule the world from my private mansion deep in the rain forests of the D.R. of Congo. So, you all should quote everything I say. Every. Single. Thing.

Angel, quote everything I say. In spite of everything Doc, Jane, and Zero will tell you, I am amazing. In every way. I wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and see excellence. I do a little jig in the mirror while listening to my self-performed underground scream-techno song that hit number one in Russia. I crap golden turds, when I shower no dirt or sweat washes away, as I have none. I should be in every signature on this forum, and should, and one day shall, rule the world from my private mansion deep in the rain forests of the D.R. of Congo. So, you all should quote everything I say. Every. Single. Thing.

No.

I liked you at first in spite of what others said, then after you attempted making fun of me I disliked you, now, I have no idea what the fuck to think of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back