• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If We Could Upload Our Own Avatars...

Oh. I thought I saw an option. Guess not.

Yeah, that option is available for everyone.

But try clicking it. Its like a worthless button that does nothing. I think it leads you to a place where you can "upload", or there is already a slot to enter the code. Yet when you click "upload" it does nothing, or tells you it can't do that.

I also quite enjoy my Drew McIntyre avi. Looks kinda like me, sinister and all. But alas.. I still miss my classic depression avi's.

039_13339.jpg

brenda-starz-328928-albums-brenda-s-fantasy-album-pic3526-brandon-lee-crow-i-love-movie.jpg

And for anyone stupid enough to think it - no, thats not Sting you fucking morons.

Señor Truth;2165356 said:
Batman The Animated Series. You really couldn't combine Batman + The Animated Series to form a complete title?

No, I've never seen someone shorten "The Animated Series" to TAS. My bad.

I want a "Brain" avatar from the show "Pinky and the Brain".

If we ever get some new ones, I will be submitting a shit tonne of animated ones and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back