If Ryback ended the streak

I don't buy the idea that Taker sees nothing in Ryback. Mostly because Taker isn't a moron. Taker isn't a super smark who respects "pure wrestling" and "movez." He's all about the money. And you'd be a fool not to see money in The Big Guy.

Your WZ tournament logic has no basis in the real world. People don't think like this.

Seeing something in him is one thing, but hand picking him out of a dozen other names he would obviously choose first- for one of the few matches he has left at WM? C'mon.

.... and exactly what makes him better than any other guy I listed. You see- those people had one thing going for them that Ryback does not. Title belts.

.... and exactly what makes him better than any other guy I listed. You see- those people had one thing going for them that Ryback does not. Title belts.
Title belts?!

mq3X9gv6hFJBPrrpaRwmdDQ.jpg

I've seen people say they'd top themselves if Taker were to lose at WrestleMania.

Sure, suicidal fans has the potential to affect viewership. But I still want to see someone put their money where their mouth is!

Why people care so much about Undertaker or his streak I'll never understand.

An image of Santino Marella[:blink:] breaking the streak at Mania popped into my mind. And I find myself actually kind of liking the idea.

I need to get over my insomnia. Sleep deprivation's making me think strange things.

I thought it was all down to hype packages and the machine making sheep of people.

Though that might be my daddy issues talking.

No, the hype packages just make people spend money, the daddy issues make people think that the WWE gives a shit about us, loyalty, and tradition.

Then again I do cry myself to sleep every night wondering why my father never made hype packages for me as a child.

Let him do something, besides having an awful pay per view match, before we talk about him ending the streak. If the we are giving it to someone based on being scary, we should send out a call to Mordecai or Gangrel.

He has had plenty of them, on NXT. He and Kane had bad chemistry, sure, but im also clearly projecting, here.

The major differences between Bray and those other guys is

1. Youth

2. Fantastic promo ability

3. Wyatt is already pretty bonkers over. He is clearly a heel chracter, but the crowd shits whenever its time for him to come out and do his thing.....Much like a certain someone back in 1991/92....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back