• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Orton wins at Bragging Rights what will happen on Raw?

Xbox360

Dark Match Jobber
At bragging rights If Randy Orton wins what will he do the following monday on raw?Will we just see a promo where orton talks about how he has ended cena career on raw blah blah blah or will we mabey see Orton destroy everything Cena has created, like for example burning his shirts, caps mabey even getting a new title as the current WWE title was started by Cena.I'm really hoping orton can go out and bury Cena.Really let everyone no that he ridded of Cena and that you will Never see him again on RAW like a really powerful promo.
Although there is a low chance Cena will loose at bragging rights it is still a slight possibility.

So what do you think will happen on Raw if Orton wins at bragging rights?

I don't think cena will lose because he is well liked and makes them a ton of money so they will want him on their top show. I hope he does lose and Jack Swagger will take his spot in the main event and hopefully his spot as wwe champion.

I was actually thinking of this last night, You look at Smackdown and the only heel is Punk, but the faces would be Cena,Batista (though he will turn heel if Cena arrives), Mysterio, Undertaker. Now look at Raw top. Orton, HHH, HBK. That seems like not too much to me. I personally would like to see a long reign for Orton. Give guys like Swagger and MVP and Kofi the chance to work a program with someone like Orton and see if they sink or swim

i think that if cena wins, then booker t will return to raw as his contracts up soon, and take the spot from cena, but i doubt very seriously that cena will go to smackdown just 3 weeks after batista did, so my opinion is cena wins, or cena loses and goes to ecw, and booker takes cenas spot

either way, cena win or lose, they need to do fresh feuds, we have seen cena vs orton many times and HHH vs orton many times. We need to see new programs between different wrestlers. we have seen batista vs undertaker, cena vs orton, orton vs HHH too many times, wrestling fans have long memories and something new would make it a little more exciting

If Randy Orton wins at Bragging rights I see 1 of 2 things happening:

1) Going into RAW the next day somehow they find will an angle or storyline for John Cena to remain on RAW

2) If indeed Cena went to Smackdown I can only imagine who'd they put into the number 1 contender's spot since the other top babyfaces are DX and even though I want to say HHH I think they'll keep DX around a little longer going into Survivor Series then as always HHH will get into the World title picture going into WM. However if they don't go with HHH they would have some kind of tournament or battle royal to have new number 1 contender and if I would guess who it would be I'd go with Ted Dibase.

At bragging rights If Randy Orton wins what will he do the following monday on raw?Will we just see a promo where orton talks about how he has ended cena career on raw blah blah blah or will we mabey see Orton destroy everything Cena has created, like for example burning his shirts, caps mabey even getting a new title as the current WWE title was started by Cena.I'm really hoping orton can go out and bury Cena.Really let everyone no that he ridded of Cena and that you will Never see him again on RAW like a really powerful promo.
Although there is a low chance Cena will loose at bragging rights it is still a slight possibility.

So what do you think will happen on Raw if Orton wins at bragging rights?

SORRY I STUFFED UP THE TITLE.

The next night on RAW Orton will rid RAW of anything and everything of Cena including that stupid title belt that doesn't even belong in WWE anymore and he'll bring back the style before Cena.

I really do hope Cena goes to SMACKDOWN because that would be a huge help because SMACKDOWN really has no big star power I mean Edge carried SMACKDOWN for years himself. RAW will be just fine without Cena because RAW has so many big names already.

But even my mom said "Yeah he'll go to SMACKDOWN till the next draft then he'll be back on RAW." So we shall see I really think SMACKDOWN could use Cena over there for awhile.

Alright guys/girls.... let's see how this can possibly work.

To tell you guys the truth, I don't think Randy is going to win. Cena is going to defeat Orton and become a six time champion I believe. After that, hopefully Swagger will still be undefeated and he will challenge Cena for his WWE title starting a fresh new rivalry.

Now, I may be wrong about this but it damn sure is a breath of fresh air compared to HHH/Cena or Orton/Cena.

I've been thinking and this could be the perfect opportunity to for an exciting Survivor Series

With Bragging Rights being Raw vs Smackdown Cena could do a run in during the mainevent costing Raw the match. This could set up a Survivor Series match and give Cena a new edgier attitude

DX, Mark Henry, Legacy vs Cena, Jerishow, Ziggler and suprise return of Booker T

Back on topic we might get to see MVP and Henry get some title shots, Legacy could turn face on Orton and get a shot. Kofi is getting an overhaul maybe for a move into the mainevent, Swagger deserves a title shot. If they don't feel comfortable elevating a midcarder they could always move Christian to Raw and you have instant maineventer

Raw's been really bad lately, mainly, of course, because of the continuous Orton Cena feud. At Bragging Rights, Cena could either leave or stay, but here's why he may leave:

1. Cena is beginning the production of anothr movie, so he may take time off to film it.
2. Cena leaving would open the gateway for new feuds to develop, such as MVP, Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston and probably Shawn Michaels (who is retiring after Wrestlemania 2010, so they might give him the title one last time).

He may stay because:

1. This would kill the feud with Orton, so Cena would be free to face any of the above listed people, with the winner not mattering too much cause people like both wrestlers (Cena VS Kingston, Cena VS MVP, Cena VS Mark Henry).
2. Cena is not needed AT ALL on Smackdown cause they already have alot of popular superstars, like Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Kane, Batista, Chris Jericho, John Morrison, and even The Great Khali (who I would like to see become world champion again).
3. During a majority of the filming of his last movie, he was world champion, and the movie before that, he was wwe champion, so history may repeat itself.

I just thought of a way to debut Cena if he indeed does go to Smackdown. Bare with me here. They've been heavily advertising the tag team match between the winners from Raw and Smackdown :)wtf: about ECW?!?!). If they have the Iron Man match before the tag match, they could have Cena randomly pin someone in a "match" while a ref is nearby. Thus, he "won" and can compete in the tag match. He can get the Superman win for his team, but someone heel that won that's on Smackdown's team can screw Cena over (such as Jericho or Punk if they win), causing them to lose, and Cena and the person that screwed him over can start a program. This could last a good while if it is Punk, or Jericho, cause I'd think they would have good chemistry in the ring.

I know that was confusing and EXTREMELY unlikely, buy what do ya think?

If Orton wins, Raw will undergo a series of changes that may benefit the brand and the company in the long run. First, Orton will erase every sense of John Cena's presence of Raw... replace the belt, maybe rip a few t-shirts, and take a few signs out of the audience and shred them. So, he might open the show with a good ten minute promo about how he ended John Cena's reign at the top of Raw, showing a video of Orton destroying Cena with RKOs and punts from the past 3 years. He might even go so far as to say that of all the legends he has killed, out of all the superstars he left laying at his feet, even with the decimation of the entire McMahon family, the fall of John Cena is perhaps his greatest accomplishment. Then, someone will interrupt Orton's tirade, likely DX. Orton and Legacy will feud with DX for a couple months, and the wheels of dissention between DiBiase and Orton will grow to the point where one of the two will pull the trigger in attacking the other. This will lead to DiBiase becoming a face and give him the main event shot at Orton for hopefully a program leading to WrestleMania.

However, I hate to say this: It don't think this will ever happen. The WWE will put Superman over Lex Luthor one last time. Where this will leave Orton is beyond me. Obviously, he will not leave Raw. It's a shame. Raw could really use the change of pace, and Smackdown could benefit from having Cena on Smackdown to shake things up a bit. But for better or for worse: Raw is the John Cena/Triple H show. Ratings be damned. It's all about merchandise for Vince. Cena sells..... even though he doesn't really draw.

All I know is, that whatever the outcome will be, where these 2 superstars go is beyond my thought process.

I don't know what Orton would do if he loses. But if Cena were 2 lose, he could feud with Punk, but I would rather prefer Punk be champion by that time.

If Orton wins, obviously we have a new face in the championship scene. But if he loses, where does he go? A feud with MVP?
Kofi, I don't think he's ready, he rarely speaks a syllable.

I would prefer Cena on Smackdown above all though.

If Orton wins though....next night on Raw, yea he'll run his mouth. Isn't that what happens every Raw? A 10min promo? But who does he feud with?? Someone would have 2 interrupt him, and announce some big #1 contender match (prolly the GM for the night).
And Orton would say "No, I just went through an Iron Match with Cena! I'm in no shape to compete anytime soon! blah blah blah"

Smackdown is in desperte need of a instant fued since lets face it theres only 1 fued and 1 midcard fued that happens at a time and 1 boring tag team paring that competes against eachother since they have no one else to fight. Cena vs batista never happened 1 match and an injury occured I think WWE might want to do a Cena Batista fued since it will generate major PPV revenue and thats obviously all they care about. I think WWE wants to bring in Diabiasse or Rhodes into the title hunt but are afraid it will decrease PPV revenue so thats why moving cena to smackdown to face batista which will be a huge money maker will help estabish Rhodes and Diabiasse as crediable PPV main event title match competion. Just saying that its obvious thats what wwe needs to do in order to sell ppvs is to book cena in a match that people are intrested in, I know I will actually watch this match but only to see if Batista or Cena gets injured first.

I think this is a "it has to be done the right way" situation for the bookers. I am in huge agreement for Cena to leave Raw or drop off the face of the earth. Orton is an entertaining champion and like others have said, he needs to have a long reign, at least until Wrestlemaina. Cena going to Smackdown will help them tremendously, for they'd have Mysterio, Taker, Batista and Cena, all four of whom the children adore. Once again, there needs to be a complete difference of shows, something for the adults (i.e Raw) and something for the kids/teenagers (i.e Smackdown). So what Orton should do after he beats Cena is basically enter into a new program with someone not named McMachon, Michaels, or Cena (McMahon being HHH that is). Let the young lions have their turn.

Its doubtful Orton will win since, well, its Cena, but I think this would be killer if Orton retains:

Orton retains sending Cena to SD!, maybes Cena can be put in a feud with a rising star, maybes Ziggler or McIntyre, hopefully not burying them but actually losing a match or matches depending on the length of the feud, but there is a chance he could face Batista, a heel turn is long over-due for the guy and since hes in the fatal four way against his best friend Rey Rey, it could happen but thats for another thread. Now over on Raw we see Orton come out, without a Championship however, a table with something on it but covered up is in the ring, he gets on the mic telling us how he ended Cena's run on Raw, and since theres no more Cena its time for a new start, thus unveiling the new WWE Championship design, basically destroying traces of Cena on Raw.

If Cena losses he will be definitely be going to SmackDown. Someone said it but I don't know who, that he will be going to ECW. You are truly dumb. Cena will go to SmackDown and feud with Punk because he's already talking shit on him. Also if he does get moved expect John Morrison to get moved to raw and when Edge comes back he will come to raw too. And then at the WWE draft Cena will be moved back to raw in some storyline that he has to be moved, Edge go back to SmackDown, Morrison to stay on Raw because he will be WWE Champion by then, and Christian to get moved to SmackDown.

hopefully whoever wins this feud will finally end because this feud is getting old, for example remember when edge was champ and faced cena all summer and lost at unforgiven. i mean its time for changes in pro wrestling new feuds,new rivalries. but my point is i dont care who wins as long as raw is watchable and not stupid. But i am getting tired of seeing orton with the title its time for someone to go for it not hhh,

lol the best thing coming out of this lol is all the little kids leaving Raw and going to smackdown and all the good fans from smackdown come back to raw lMFAOO. honestly i think if cena leaves someone else will have the shining light to be in the top stage and i think its going to be The Miz! his attidude his new look and the attire is perfect for him to be a top contender. He almost looks like jericho now.

I would say that legacy will take the next step in their development, they teased it after orton won the belt so i could see that a possibility. I also think orton could be turing face if cena leaves because as a heel who else can orton really face? As a face I think it opens the door for other guys like the miz or swagger to face him

I will preface this by saying that I use "..." a lot.

Should Cena lose at Bragging Rights, it makes for an interesting Monday night which the bookers MUST do something with. The GM that night MUST be someone familiar with the product and MUST be able to sell whatever huge changes will happen. (This is not a discussion about the GM.)

With that said, sorry about the capitals for must, but it's getting to that point. The incredibly wise decision in this instance would be an Orton win. It would send Cena to smackdown, boosting that show's ratings and opening up a top face position on Raw. DX is taken already with Legacy, but Orton could be thrown into the mix heading to Survivor Series. there doesn't have to be WWE/World Championship match at every pay per view in order for a storyline to be successful. Can you see Orton saying "I've killed Cena, I've killed the McMahons and now... now I want to take out what you hold most dear... DX." The fans would rip into him immediately, bringing out DX and we have a month-long handicap feud until Survivor Series. A traditional SS match caps off the feud and hopefully one of the midcard faces will be ready to step up for a 2 month feud with Orton until the Royal Rumble. I mean, Kofi Kingston is NOT YET WWE Title material, but this could give him an opportunity to step up.

OR... Orton wins and the next night on Raw he dares someone to come out to face him... and it's a midcarder that answers the call... Kingston again or maybe Bourne and for the next month or so, Orton becomes a fighting champion... because of the GMs...

OR... Cena wins and Orton drops into the feud with Legacy/DX, costing Legacy the Survivor Series match because he's overzealous... or cheating... and he's already "underestimated" them once. This begins the rift and could lead to a decent Triangle story between them for a month or two until one of them wins the RR. Cena would be free to feud with Swagger/The Miz/Kingston/Henry/MVP. Face vs. face feuds can be decent if the crowd's into what they have to say.

OR... Here's an interesting one... the Ironman match ends in a draw. Vince, instead of restarting the match, simply holds the title up because there was no clear winner. Orton doesn't get beat, neither does Cena... Cena stays on Raw, and they do a "Gold Rush" Tournament or something like that. I personallly would like to see a surprise champion who then gets chased for a few months just to give a fresh face a chance.

I hate everyone who says that the WWE championship is being cheapened by the short reigns. I disagree, it makes the rivalry that much more intense. Also, I remember being a kid in the last "PG Era" and listening to my grandad/dad complaining about how stupid Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior were because they could get beat for 10 minutes and then Superman into a win. Cena's branched out his move base, he's gotten better, but he's got a few moves he hits and then finishes you... so did Hogan... and Warrior... and Savage... and Perfect... and HBK... and Hart... and all of the old greats. It's called signature moves.

One last thing about Bragging Rights... regardless of the outcome, you will still be bitching the next day because either A) Cena's the champion and by God you will hate Cena until you take your last breath or B) Orton won and you called that a month ago. Vince can't win for losing... the internet has ruined professional wrestling because we KNOW what's coming from a mile away now.

OR... Here's an interesting one... the Ironman match ends in a draw. Vince, instead of restarting the match, simply holds the title up because there was no clear winner. Orton doesn't get beat, neither does Cena... Cena stays on Raw, and they do a "Gold Rush" Tournament or something like that. I personallly would like to see a surprise champion who then gets chased for a few months just to give a fresh face a chance.

I like that idea quite a lot actually. This reminds me of the run into the 1998 Survivor Series where there was a king of the ring-like tournament for the WWF Title. This was where the Rock first won the belt.

If at Bragging Rights, something like that were to happen, it'd be a great swerve which few would see coming and we could have a similar situation at Survivor Series again. I personally have hoped for that to happen every year since 1998 as I hate traditional Survivor Series matches. They are boring. A tournament would be something different and would spark a lot of interest, especially if they opened the tournament up to ECW and SmackDown! superstars as well, the winner joining becoming part of Raw. It would lead on very well from the Bragging Rights gimmick, as we could potentially see more Raw Vs Smackdown action.

Credit: F4WOnline.com

Apparently WWE is planning on introducing a new Heavyweight belt to television soon and perhaps some other belts will be changed as well. Not much else is known on this but it's possible that that one of the top title belts gets a new look.

it's possible that orton wil win i reallyn hope so because it could really freshen up the raw main event

I really have no idea where they are going with this. Smackdown is stacked right now, and when Edge comes back it will be crazy. RAW is reeling farther and farther back. The guest host concept is completely out of control and not entertaining, and is actually killing the mid card by taking valuable time away from them. I would much rather see someone cut a promo than see Rev Al Sharpton sing a James Brown song, or have Bob Barker play the price is right.

With that said, we have to think who does the WWE want to take out of the title picture right now? Cena or Orton? It could be either but I think they would take Cena out before Orton right now. The problem is, they have built no one up on RAW who can even challenge for the title as a credible threat. MVP needs a few more big wins before he can compete and he is the closest. I don't buy anyone else, and HHH or HBK would be just like keeping Cena around. If Cena wins he has no heels to feud with and him vs. the faces wouldn't be fun to me. A Cena loss would probably get cheers from the fans...could they pull the plug and turn him heel here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back