• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Miz is to turn face...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelticCorey

Getting Noticed By Management
How would you turn Miz face?

I was thinking a way that the Miz and Mysterio battle it out on Monday Night and Miz wins the title to the delight of the crowd. Michael Cole jizzes his pants over it and comes in the ring to celebrate and gets on the mic to talk but he is booed mercilessly. Meanwhile, Mysterio hasn't left yet and comes into the ring to decide to shake The Miz's hand. Miz accepts and does shake Rey's hand. Rey then raises Miz's arm. Michael Cole complains and starts insulting the two when The Miz then gives the skull crushing finale to Cole.

But wait, coming from the crowd, as a fan, CM Punk bought a ticket. He jumps the guard rail as an outsider and confronts the Miz stating that he never lost the championship and that he is the real champion. Think of this as when HBK/Razor feuded over who the real I.C. champ is. The crowd gets sympathetic to Miz as Miz feels the company was cheated as a guy like him worked his butt off to become champ where as Punk turned down everything and left with everything the company stands for.

The RAW ends with the two in a brawl and the superstars have to restrain them both.

Next week, HHH decides that CM Punk must make up his mind and that if he loses at Summerslam he will be gone. John Cena decides to invoke his rematch clause to make it a triple threat and because he has unfinished business with CM Punk.

During the match John Cena suffers a severe kayfabe injury. So Miz and Punk battle it out and Miz ends up with a clean victory to be the undisputed WWE Champion.

What this storyline accomplishes.

#1 The Miz as a face. RAW lacks credible faces. A win here gives him some credibility. I heard the Miz is second behind John Cena in merchandise sales on WWEshop.com. The fans seem to get behind him and though RAW doesn't have a lot of star power, Miz has some. Not a great deal but he's up there. A clean win over Punk also can be believable since Cena is protected in this case and Miz slightly has a better build than Punk does.

#2 This settles the WWE title situation and plus we don't really have to worry about a brand new belt.

#3 Though Punk said he would be leaving, he's an outsider in this case. Not a WWE employee. This also gives Punk some time off that he needs.

#4 Cena also gets time off that he needs and he gets to rest to be back in time for Wrestlemania 28. He is put into this match to use up his rematch clause and also because Summerslam is one of the big four it would be best to have him mainevent.

I know this leaves Miz as the top guy on RAW and it definitely is a risk to take but do you want Cena to be healthy in time for Mania 28 or not? People always claim that Cena is the only draw. Well gee, when it's always Cena crushing random heel of the month and hardly any other face giving a chance to showcase it, what do you THINK is going to happen? WWE may take a hit but this should be a lesson learned for them not to put all of their eggs in one basket.

I personally would love a Miz vs. Punk feud but Summerslam should have Cena in it and he uses the rematch clause. I mean it seems like Punk got massive over after this storyline and Miz is doing well too. I mean Cena taking time off is the TRUE test, IMO, to see who can draw and who cannot.

Again I am expecting some heat from this but this was an idea that came to me.

MODERATOR'S NOTE:
STAY ON TOPIC! Thanks.

not a bad idea but cena wont have a rematch clause cause his would be against punk and i guess punk is stripped of the belt, and also i read that mysterio is gonna get a big push so i think he will win the belt monday and adr will cash in and win it right away setting up adr and rey at summerslam

There is one glaring issue with this whole thing; CM Punk is way more popular than Miz with the crowd right now. There's no way that he'd be the heel in a program with Miz, it would destroy Miz's shot at a turn.

Having said that, I still think there's a way to turn him face without going your route. He won both of his matches in this tournament so far clean as fuck. What if he were to beat Rey Rey clean too? Rey shows respect by shaking his hand and lets Miz have his moment, only for Del Rio to cash in after the match. It wouldn't be an instant turn, but the fact that he won straight up could be the first step. From there you just have him cut face promos and wrestle as a face. Rather simple really.

Now having said that, I still think it's a bit to premature to turn him just yet. I don't know if he's capable of being a good guy when the arrogance of his persona seems as real as it does. He seems like the kind of guy who would just be out of place as a Dudley Do Right. His real personality just seems to lend itself to being a heel, which is why he plays it so well.

Does he have to be a goody two shoes face? He can be a tweener at least. Orton is supposedly the second biggest face in the company but one could argue that he is a heel who gets face pops. The fans turned him face. Just like they are turning Miz face.

I don't see how it is premature to turn him just yet as many have called for it. If The Miz was getting booed out of buildings then turning him would be dumb but it seems like he has gotten decent pops and sells well enough to be turned face. He plays the heel role well- so have a lot of guys. That should NOT stop anybody from turning face. ESPECIALLY in a time where there is a crisis in faces and Miz and Sheamus are about the only heels WWE has pushed who have the credibility and can turn face without it being forced.

Would a Miz/Del Rio feud be as entertaining though? Would it make money? I could see Miz/Punk making money as well as if you threw Cena into the mix. Miz could feud with Del Rio after those two take their much needed rest off.

And punkrules, Rey is one of the last people on the roster who could use a big push. Pushing a broken down Mysterio as the big face does NO FAVORS for the roster. NEW FACES need to be created. It seems like Miz is undoubtedly one of the top guys in the company in terms of overness, credibility, sales, etc.

Punk is popular with the crowd right now but you have to understand even before his big storyline the crowd was still chanting CM Punk even though he was a heel. The Chicago crowd ate Punk up but how would OTHER crowds respond to Punk? Green Bay seemed to be good for him even though he wasn't there. How would Punk be in a place like Richmond?

To be honest. I don't see the Miz as a face.
He is / was very good with the fans as per getting reactions and heat with his "really" routine and all that.
I have really enjoyed him once he and j-mo split and became a serious contender as a heel im My eye.

Put him in a relationship with Maryse. Turn her face, have them argue on and off, and break up, no hate, actually do it nicely, but cleanly. Turn Morrison heel, reunite the tag team, but have Morrison turn on Miz at their first PPV match, and beat the living hell out of him. Enter Maryse with a tazer, stun Morrison, and have Maryse & Miz get back together. Miz is now face.

Everyone has their own ideas, I'm sure. But I think it's time someone tries the romance angle Macho Man did over 20 years ago. The new generation of kids and especially the teen girls would go googoo for it, and hell, a lot of the guys could dig it too.

UrbanDynasty, I didn't see Sheamus as a face either. I thought he would be a for life heel but it seems he may be going slowly into the face/tweener route. So many people have called for a Miz face turn as it seems to be happening soon enough.

The romance angle is not a bad idea but where would it leave Miz and Morrison after this time Morrison got revenge on Miz?

Does he have to be a goody two shoes face? He can be a tweener at least.

God I hate that term. There's no such thing as a tweener, either you're a heel or a face.

Orton is supposedly the second biggest face in the company but one could argue that he is a heel who gets face pops.

No they couldn't. Orton is a face. He wins matches clean, he doesn't disparage the fans, and he gets huge pops. He's a face.

The fans turned him face. Just like they are turning Miz face.

The fans had a part in turning Orton face. The could have easily kept him on the same path he was on and he would still be a heel. But his pops were becoming so huge that it became apparent that turning him face was a money move. Miz gets a split reaction, but so does any heel with charisma. That doesn't mean turn him face because in doing so, you may end up dissolving the part of his character that people are into.

By your logic, the fans have already turned Cena heel but that isn't the case, is it?

I don't see how it is premature to turn him just yet as many have called for it.

Many have called for turning Cena heel, still doesn't mean they're right.

If The Miz was getting booed out of buildings then turning him would be dumb but it seems like he has gotten decent pops and sells well enough to be turned face.

And I disagree. Just because the crowds are becoming more and more smarky doesn't mean you turn everyone that gets a bit of a positive reaction face. Just as you don't turn everyone who gets a bit of a negative reaction a heel. For example, did you see at MITB when Rey Rey was getting booed pretty loud? Do you think they should turn Rey heel? I really hope not.

He plays the heel role well- so have a lot of guys. That should NOT stop anybody from turning face.

What if they go to turn him and it flops? What's the harm in trying to prepare him for it a bit more? He was just a heel not a week ago, he cut a heel promo and everything. There has to be a build up to it doesn't there?

ESPECIALLY in a time where there is a crisis in faces and Miz and Sheamus are about the only heels WWE has pushed who have the credibility and can turn face without it being forced.

See now turning Sheamus is a way better idea. You see he has the reputation of being a legit bad ass, despite being a heel. To see him start winning matches clean would be nothing out of the ordinary and it would only take a few minor tweeks to his character to make the turn. But then look at Miz. Does he have the rep or build to suggest that he's just going to kick ass? Does he have the technical prowess to pick opponents apart? Does he have a lot of high flying moves in his arsenal to take down the bigger guys? No, no, and no. The reason he works so well as a heel is because he has to. The only way anyone is going to buy Miz as a legit contender is if he cheats to win, like a heel.

Would a Miz/Del Rio feud be as entertaining though? Would it make money?

I don't thin either one would work to well to be honest.

I could see Miz/Punk making money as well as if you threw Cena into the mix.

If you threw Cena in of course it would, but as already I already stated, Miz is never going to be the face in that feud. He's just not.

Miz could feud with Del Rio after those two take their much needed rest off.

That doesn't sound like a brand leading feud. It really doesn't.

And punkrules, Rey is one of the last people on the roster who could use a big push. Pushing a broken down Mysterio as the big face does NO FAVORS for the roster. NEW FACES need to be created.

Yeah bullshit. Sometimes you need a veteran to build up new guys and no one is better than Rey at the moment. Putting the title on Rey is a sure fire way to build up a new heel which they also need at the moment.

It seems like Miz is undoubtedly one of the top guys in the company in terms of overness, credibility, sales, etc.

I chuckled at that sales part. I'd be surprised if he sold much more merchandise than Zack Ryder, honestly.

Punk is popular with the crowd right now but you have to understand even before his big storyline the crowd was still chanting CM Punk even though he was a heel.

It was never to this extent. He is undoubtedly at the peak of his popularity/

The Chicago crowd ate Punk up but how would OTHER crowds respond to Punk? Green Bay seemed to be good for him even though he wasn't there. How would Punk be in a place like Richmond?

Just like the boos for Cena did, I suspect the CM Punk chants will catch on.

By the way, Boston was pretty damn hype for him as well.

Miz could definately be a great face, I don't know exactly how they would go about it. It's a ticky situation with his cockyness being so natural but I could definately see him in a Y2J type of character in the near future. He's definitley one of the best going around the E today

Does he have to be a goody two shoes face? He can be a tweener at least. Orton is supposedly the second biggest face in the company but one could argue that he is a heel who gets face pops. The fans turned him face. Just like they are turning Miz face.

I don't see how it is premature to turn him just yet as many have called for it. If The Miz was getting booed out of buildings then turning him would be dumb but it seems like he has gotten decent pops and sells well enough to be turned face. He plays the heel role well- so have a lot of guys. That should NOT stop anybody from turning face. ESPECIALLY in a time where there is a crisis in faces and Miz and Sheamus are about the only heels WWE has pushed who have the credibility and can turn face without it being forced.

Would a Miz/Del Rio feud be as entertaining though? Would it make money? I could see Miz/Punk making money as well as if you threw Cena into the mix. Miz could feud with Del Rio after those two take their much needed rest off.

And punkrules, Rey is one of the last people on the roster who could use a big push. Pushing a broken down Mysterio as the big face does NO FAVORS for the roster. NEW FACES need to be created. It seems like Miz is undoubtedly one of the top guys in the company in terms of overness, credibility, sales, etc.

Punk is popular with the crowd right now but you have to understand even before his big storyline the crowd was still chanting CM Punk even though he was a heel. The Chicago crowd ate Punk up but how would OTHER crowds respond to Punk? Green Bay seemed to be good for him even though he wasn't there. How would Punk be in a place like Richmond?

Apparently, that's is partly because before RAW wen't on the air, the crowd was told they weren't allowed to chant his name, and that no one in the WWE was to say his name.

On Miz, I just can't see him as a face atm, maybe down the track, but not just now. Say he turns now, Cena gets his time off and whatnot, what happens when Cena is back? A face Miz would never hold the title whilst Cena is around.

To be honest though, i think it's already slowly happening. He's getter bigger pops/cheers from the crowd, and just the other week Cena 'praised' his work outside of the ring and what he does for the company on twitter.

"God I hate that term. There's no such thing as a tweener, either you're a heel or a face."

Others disagree.

"No they couldn't. Orton is a face. He wins matches clean, he doesn't disparage the fans, and he gets huge pops. He's a face."

He sure isn't your typical babyface who plays to the crowd.

"The fans had a part in turning Orton face. The could have easily kept him on the same path he was on and he would still be a heel. But his pops were becoming so huge that it became apparent that turning him face was a money move. Miz gets a split reaction, but so does any heel with charisma. That doesn't mean turn him face because in doing so, you may end up dissolving the part of his character that people are into.

By your logic, the fans have already turned Cena heel but that isn't the case, is it?"

But Miz has been getting a lot of good reactions in many places. There was a way to keep Orton face even though he still played the anti hero and still punted people, etc. You cannot turn Cena heel since nobody could take his place but turning Miz face could not hurt business.

"Many have called for turning Cena heel, still doesn't mean they're right."

See above

"And I disagree. Just because the crowds are becoming more and more smarky doesn't mean you turn everyone that gets a bit of a positive reaction face. Just as you don't turn everyone who gets a bit of a negative reaction a heel. For example, did you see at MITB when Rey Rey was getting booed pretty loud? Do you think they should turn Rey heel? I really hope not."

Rey is another one of those where turning heel would not be good for business. You can't turn everybody who gets a reaction opposite to what they are supposed to be, true but if it's on a consistent basis, if Miz is getting good pops and the crowd plays to him, then why not?

"See now turning Sheamus is a way better idea. You see he has the reputation of being a legit bad ass, despite being a heel. To see him start winning matches clean would be nothing out of the ordinary and it would only take a few minor tweeks to his character to make the turn. But then look at Miz. Does he have the rep or build to suggest that he's just going to kick ass? Does he have the technical prowess to pick opponents apart? Does he have a lot of high flying moves in his arsenal to take down the bigger guys? No, no, and no. The reason he works so well as a heel is because he has to. The only way anyone is going to buy Miz as a legit contender is if he cheats to win, like a heel."

And people are supposed to believe Rey as a two time World Champion? People are supposed to believe Sin Cara beat Sheamus? People were supposed to believe HHH lost clean to Shelton Benjamin three times?

"I don't thin either one would work to well to be honest."

Why not?

"If you threw Cena in of course it would, but as already I already stated, Miz is never going to be the face in that feud. He's just not."

If they play it right I'm sure he could be.

"That doesn't sound like a brand leading feud. It really doesn't."

Again, why not?

"Yeah bullshit. Sometimes you need a veteran to build up new guys and no one is better than Rey at the moment. Putting the title on Rey is a sure fire way to build up a new heel which they also need at the moment."

Because WWE isn't crowded with enough heels at the moment, right? If this was 2008 or 2009 I would go for it. Rey is not only on his way out the door he seems to be in not the greatest shape. WWE needs credible FACES. Miz has that credibility IMO. Besides Rey Mysterio has also put over the likes of Del Rio who gets no reaction and then he also put over Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania but Cody is now in the midcard.

"I chuckled at that sales part. I'd be surprised if he sold much more merchandise than Zack Ryder, honestly."

Except I have seen a recent report where Miz is the second best seller behind Cena on WWEShop.

Apparently, that's is partly because before RAW wen't on the air, the crowd was told they weren't allowed to chant his name, and that no one in the WWE was to say his name.

On Miz, I just can't see him as a face atm, maybe down the track, but not just now. Say he turns now, Cena gets his time off and whatnot, what happens when Cena is back? A face Miz would never hold the title whilst Cena is around.

To be honest though, i think it's already slowly happening. He's getter bigger pops/cheers from the crowd, and just the other week Cena 'praised' his work outside of the ring and what he does for the company on twitter.

I seem to remember the beginning of RAW when Vinny was on the mic that the crowd chanted him quite well and even towards the end. What happens when Cena comes back? Miz is still a credible face who is chasing the title even with Cena back. If Orton could be face and hold the title with Cena around, so could Miz, especially if Miz is built up as a credible face with Cena getting his time off.

I think the Miz will turn face. We don't want another Ted DiBiase on our hands where they had the chance to turn Miz face but it never happened. Granted Miz is more over and credible but Miz will turn eventually I think.

Others disagree.

I think they're wrong too. :shrug:

He sure isn't your typical babyface who plays to the crowd.

Not typical, but he's not exactly original.

But Miz has been getting a lot of good reactions in many places.

A few places. Orton got huge pops everywhere. Big difference.

There was a way to keep Orton face even though he still played the anti hero and still punted people, etc.

Meaning he had characteristics that could be transferred to his face character. But he did have to lose some of his traits too, like cheating. Tell me, what traits does Miz have that could transfer to a face character?

You cannot turn Cena heel since nobody could take his place but turning Miz face could not hurt business.

It may not hurt business, but it could stall out Miz's career. What if the crowd turns on him the way they did with X-Pac? That still hasn't completely dissolved.

Rey is another one of those where turning heel would not be good for business. You can't turn everybody who gets a reaction opposite to what they are supposed to be, true but if it's on a consistent basis, if Miz is getting good pops and the crowd plays to him, then why not?

I believe I already explained that. He has no face characteristics. He doesn't get the pops needed to demand a face turn, he's not on the level you seem to think he is.

And people are supposed to believe Rey as a two time World Champion?

Underdog who used high flying moves to catch his opponent out of place? Yeah, it's believable.

People are supposed to believe Sin Cara beat Sheamus?

See above.

People were supposed to believe HHH lost clean to Shelton Benjamin three times?

They were all fluke wins and HHH won in the end, no?

Too similar of personalities. I honestly don't see how Miz could hang with Punk on the mic. He'd look like a tool.

If they play it right I'm sure he could be.

Yeah, no way. Miz is nowhere near the popularity of Punk or Cena and he just doesn't have the talent to change that. Besides, with the awesomeness that is the Punk/Cena feud, why would you muck that up bu throwing fucking Miz in there?

Again, why not?

Del Rio sucks.

Because WWE isn't crowded with enough heels at the moment, right? If this was 2008 or 2009 I would go for it. Rey is not only on his way out the door he seems to be in not the greatest shape.

And how many of the heels do we have now have any kind of credibility? Namely on Raw. McIntyre? Swagger? Ziggler? Del Rio? All heatless. A program with Rey against any of them with the title at stake could do wonders to get them over. They have a lot of heel characters right now, but they're all severly lacking in credibility.

WWE needs credible FACES.

They need both.

Miz has that credibility IMO.

Why? He has no face attributes at all. Why are we talking in circles?

Besides Rey Mysterio has also put over the likes of Del Rio who gets no reaction and then he also put over Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania but Cody is now in the midcard.

Those feuds happened on Smackdown, which apparently no one watches because very rarely does what happen on Smackdown transfer to Raw. If Rey were to put Del Rio over on Raw, it would have a different outcome.

Except I have seen a recent report where Miz is the second best seller behind Cena on WWEShop.

[citation needed]

By the way, learn how to fucking quote. That shit is way too much work.

Just a few comments I had problems with..

The crowd gets sympathetic to Miz as Miz feels the company was cheated as a guy like him worked his butt off to become champ where as Punk turned down everything and left with everything the company stands for.

Why would you want to flip the script? While some of the crowd does support The Miz, he's way over as a heel. Punk on the other hand is almost completely over as the anti-hero of a new generation. I mean even BOSTON was booing Cena in favor of him. I don't ever remember Cena getting booed at home. If Miz wins, Punk should just use that as ammo. As the WWE just trying to take put a fake belt on one of their cookie cutter wrestlers to try and make the fans forget the history he made. Trying to turn the crowd back against Punk, especially in favor of Miz, is guaranteed to LOSE them money. Yeah Miz's shirts sell pretty good. But the CM Punk shirts sold in Chicago at Money in the Bank are going on ebay for $150 bucks!

#1 The Miz as a face. RAW lacks credible faces.

John Cena? Rey Mysterio? Big Show? And Punk may not have made his official turn, but during his last week he sure seemed very FACEish to me. Saying he knows what the people wants, he cares what the people wants, he wants to give them what the want. Not to mention everyone with a penis over the age of 13 loves him.

Anyways that's just for debate. Back to the topic..

I'd love for Miz to turn face, but when the time is right. He hasn't even been in the main event for a year. And in my opinion, he needs to establish HIMSELF in the main event a bit more before he starts going face. I also think there's one big factor in the face turn that has to happen.

In order for Miz to be face...
Cena must turn heel.

Now i'm not going to go on an THEY NEED TO TURN CENA HEEL rant, cuz I've yet to hear a good reason for them to except that it'd be "shocking and fresh". But anyways, Yin needs Yang is all I'm sayin here. If Miz is to be the next Cena.. which hell he very well could be. Then he pretty much at all times need to be his opposite. You don't get Yin and Yin. I honestly think a double turn could have the most effect. I don't have too many details, as I'm just kinda goin here... but if you ever did turn Cena heel, maybe it was a slow turn.. then you do the same for Miz. His though could even be sudden. Just make him the person people support now that Cena has gone to the dark side.

Not a great idea to be honest. This just kills off Punk's heat and seems like a forced attempt to push Miz as a face. Which is not needed at this moment because Raw has Cena, Big Show, Mysterio and also Punk getting cheered by a good number of fans. It would be best if Miz turned face in a more organic manner and also at the correct time as if he turned face now, he could easily get lost in the shuffle. Think about it. There are better antihero babyfaces on the roster( Orton and maybe even Punk) and better clean cut babyfaces as well( Cena and Mysterio). Miz stands to lose no matter which section of the crowd he appeals to.

I like the idea of Miz turning face, but WZ posted an article saying WWE had seriously huge plans to push Rey Mysterio after what happened wtih Sin Cara and now I feel he will probably walk out WWE Champion :(

Yea as much as I would love to see miz as a top face....I just see it as being too rushed at this point in time he's way more awesome (no pun intended) as a heel :)
And just like the posts above, the big rumor going round is reys massive push and he could possibly walk out champ - which I don't really mind, the guy deserves it.
Miz has all the tools to be a major player and perhaps the next face of WWE but I just wanna see more of a ruthless heel for a while

Well, Vince has said before that he sees Miz as the next big Raw face, just like "Cena". But i would guess, that he sees that with Miz being a face...

I don't know if Miz as a face would or would not be a good idea. He does get more pops then heat nowadays, and he gets chants, and his merch sales very well, but i don't know.

But then look at Miz. Does he have the rep or build to suggest that he's just going to kick ass? Does he have the technical prowess to pick opponents apart? Does he have a lot of high flying moves in his arsenal to take down the bigger guys? No, no, and no. The reason he works so well as a heel is because he has to. The only way anyone is going to buy Miz as a legit contender is if he cheats to win, like a heel.

Just like Sandy said here, Miz isn't a bad ass guy, he isn't a technical wrestler and he isn't a highflyer, so how would really Miz be credible as top face? I don't know. Maybe i'm missing something. But for now, if they keep him as a cheating heel, they're doing just fine.

Is it only me that remembers that Punks contract ran out in September but then the WWE said its july because of this storyline? I'm pretty sure you can't just shorten your contract because you want to. So Punk being out of Contract IMO is not a valid arguement. So I expect Miz to Have a confrontation with Punk soon be it in the actual WWE or even on Twitter.

The problem is glaring to me...........it's John Cena and the "Cena-Nation" shit. Let me explain:

Cena doesn't need a title. He has reached the Austin, Rock, Taker, HBK level where he can fued, still be the top money making face that gets cheered by 'little Jimmy" and booded by "little Jimmy's daddy". The title doesn't make Cena at this stage but what it does, is BREAK everyone else's opportunity to develop in to "the next Cena/Rock/Austin/HBK".

Some of the Rock, Austin, HBK, and Takers best matches and storylines had NOTHING to do with the title.

I love Miz! He should be THE GUY now on Raw to carry the title and Cena should just move into non title programs.

Lastly, they should put the Cena / Rock thing on the shelf until RR and worry about building it up then.

I would prefer Punk as a face cuz miz as a face i think it wouldnt work, plus im not sure if his feud with riley is over yet. Thats a good idea but srry Miz just cant work as a face. Unless he goes back to his gimmick in 2006. Dolph Ziggler would work better as a face then The Miz

I wouldnt turn Miz face. He is a much better heel. Maybe change the type of heel he is after awhile but I would wait much longer to turn him face. Like when you arent in the middle of a huge Punk face turn.

And yes there is a such thing as a tweener

Just because YOU dont like the term doesn't mean that a wrestler isnt or is a tweener. The beginning of Austin's era he was the apitimy of a tweener. He won clean, he won with steal chairs, he won with belts, he won ANYMEANS that he could. He stunned Vince, he stunned FACE DIVAS, HEEL DIVAS, basically EVERYONE. That is the definition of a tweener.

You are no smarter than any other fan on this forum so quit acting like your opinion is the right one. You know who the hell you are.

Just like Sandy said here, Miz isn't a bad ass guy, he isn't a technical wrestler and he isn't a highflyer, so how would really Miz be credible as top face?

All the same things could be said of the Rock, possibly the most over face of all time. So I don't see why those criteria are relevant to being a top face.

That aside, I imagine any Miz face turn will have to involve Cole in some way - which seems pretty obvious. Any Cole-hating is bound to get face reactions.

Until the Miz beats one of the top stars cleanly, I don't see him being a credible face. Most of the crowds now have their favorites and that's how it is. Couple that with the guys who only cheer the heels and boo the face and you have a mixed reaction for the Miz. Before this past monday, all he ever did was cheat to win so to magically have him beat Top faces cleanly won't be a beliveable transition.

Miz will not turn face because there are too many people that hate him. He is SO hated that all it took for Riley to get a face turn and immediate push was to stand up to Miz by beating him up. Miz is annoying enough as a heel, I cannot fathom how much more annoying he would be as a face. What would he do, run around saying how awesome he is? It's like The Rock said, if you have to tell people how awesome you are all the time then it means you probably suck. If Cena did take some time off then they could try turning Miz but who would he feud with? Punk is in the middle of an antihero face turn. Truth as top heel? I don't think so. Between Cena, Punk (eventually), Rey, and Morrison; Miz would not fit in well on the face side of the card. I say keep him a heel. If I had to tun him then I would probably have him feud with Del Rio if Cena had to take time off, that's the only feud right now where they could pull off Miz not being the heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back