If company swap places which would gain the advantage?

Ferreira

SORRY! About you damn luck!
Hi,

TNA Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment have been rivals for a couple of years, well, maybe more than that, maybe when TNA signed Kurt Angle, they took the first big shot at WWE.

But since then, TNA hasn't changed his overall product that much, they still have great wrestling matches, some crazy gimmicks and storylines, great athletes (maybe more than they had on 2006), but the big change has been on WWE's side.

World Wrestling Entertainment has became a place where a PG Audience is the main target of their shows, they know that if they can make the kids like the product they will sell more merchandising and sell out more shows, it's a good business decision. TNA on the other hand is trying as hard as they can not to be Sports Entertainment, they still want to be called Pro Wrestling, and they target their product for teenagers and single males.

But the big question on this thread is this: if TNA and WWE would swap places do you think that TNA could deliver a better product than WWE?

And by that I don't mean that TNA would have a PG target audience, no, what I mean is that if TNA would sell arenas like WWE does with 10,000+ fans each and every week and WWE would be making their weekly shows on Orlando, Florida, would TNA product with the roster they have right now and the fanbase that WWE has, be capable of doing something better as an overall product than WWE?

Or do you think otherwise? Do you think WWE would be bigger than TNA is right now if they were based on Orlando?

What do you think? Give reasons to your answers,

;)

The reason that the WWE is in the position they are is because people are willing to go to arenas to watch them. TNA aren't a smaller company by choice, they're smaller because, in the opinion of the majority, they aren't as good. Inherently, they can't trade places, because the WWE would immediately outgrow the Impact Zone. If you are saying trade their popularity too, then you have nullified the point of your argument. If WWE, by some mystical force was forced to move to a single venue, they would be able to sell tickets to it, based on name and reputation. I'm really not sure what you're trying to get at here.

The reason that the WWE is in the position they are is because people are willing to go to arenas to watch them. TNA aren't a smaller company by choice, they're smaller because, in the opinion of the majority, they aren't as good. Inherently, they can't trade places, because the WWE would immediately outgrow the Impact Zone. If you are saying trade their popularity too, then you have nullified the point of your argument. If WWE, by some mystical force was forced to move to a single venue, they would be able to sell tickets to it, based on name and reputation. I'm really not sure what you're trying to get at here.

What I mean is WWE having their roster but TNA's fanbase and viceversa, do you think that WWE or TNA would do better than the other is doing right now.*

So I'm asking you is that if TNA had WWE roster but with the fanbase they have right now would they accomplish more than they are really doing.*

In my view TNA's roster has bigger potential and therefore if they could perform for more than 10 thousand fans every week, ratings would be bigger than WWE is getting right now with their roster and fanbase because the quality of the product would be better.*

I hope I made this thread more clear to you and everybody,

;)

Its hard to really answer the question because WWE is in the position they are in now because they have been around so long and have out lasted the other companies to be where they are at now. But I do however thing the start up younger company has to be more edgier and put on good matches on a regular basis to grow where the established company can change things up and be more kid friendly. I know that doesn't answer your question but its about the only way I can. Btw I think one of the reason's you are saying TNA has a better wrestling product is because they are trying to pull out all the stops on Impact to grow where WWE can afford to put all their best matches on PPV's because they draw in viewers that way. I'm a WWE guy and have been since 1998 but I also watch WCW back then and TNA now and although I've enjoyed both they just don't seem to have the same "it" factor for me. I really hope TNA grows and forces WWE to keep up what they've been doing this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back