• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idiot of the day

Dwayne_Jason

Do I have everybody's attention now
I got this idea from someone (forgot who) who had this thing in his sig called "10 percenter quote of the week" so I figured, lets find a quote to just go ahead and laugh at. I'll probably do this everyday seeing how many morons take up the Forums:

John cena came in and picked at the bones and took over and got shoved down our throats as the person to cheer for!!!!!! AND who really cheers for him??????????

jonh cenas best feud is with edge n that is so forgetful!!!!!!!

U CANT COMPARE HOGAN TO JOHN CEAN..

Lee is the guy with the misguided 10% quote, but I fully support this thread. In fact, I think it should be stickied. Then again, it's only a matter of time before someone posts a quote that isn't flat out stupid and it devolves into a typical pro vs. anti Cena or WWE vs. TNA debate. Until that happens though, fantastic thread idea.

im srry but ur logic tht wwe acknowledged tht cara won the vote and they admitted it isnt proof that voting was real. wwe.com posted it and thts as unreliable as unreliable can be. wwe.com also posted tht bret hart broke his leg before his match against vince at wrestlemania. the reason they acknowledged the ryan cara bourne thing was probably because of the hate mail they probably received. a 2/3 falls match generally lasts longer than a submissions match or a singles match. they planned for tht. had it been on voting. firstly it wudv been vickie banned frm ringside. not because of logic but because the fans not counting the IWC generally hate her. secondly had it been legit they wudv had an average of 5-6 minutes for the match like every week but it was longer. y. because it was planned. an arm wrestling match is definitely not in the interest of the people. kelly winning the title. they planned for tht. having lawler vote for kelly on the screen does not alter the minds of thousands of ppl.
when it comes to voting in a tv show theres no logic involved. u vote for the person or thng u like the most. ppl didnt THINK tht michael cole was a more logical choice than lawler or booker t. they hate michael cole and will not vote for him. they wudv voted for lawler because THEY LIKE him more.
the wwe is playing u and guys like u who thnk tht this is legit. and u know what ur gettin played
well according to Lawler's words last night during RAW they got "hundreds of millions" of texts...thats just an outright LIE.
if any of you believe for a second that any votes actually mattered youre a ******. the outcomes, matches and diva's title change were all mapped out before the first text was sent. dont embarass yourself by thinking that wwe was going to drop the diva's belt to whoever got texted into the match LOL.
as far as Sin Cara and the excuse they gave, of course its BS. he cant freakin wrestle, he sloppy as fuck and thats why he wasnt on raw...they couldnt edit his fuck ups like they do on SD!. the guy has been getting hyped since before WM. has he even had a ppv match yet??
with all the ratings falling, ppv buys in the shitter and the magazine becoming an online publication only very soon because it doesnt sell dont you think vince would try to tweak the product?? nope, not vince. "FEED THEM THE SAME BULLSHIT!! FIND A WAY TO MAKE THEM PAY FOR RAW!!"
so now he found a way to make the most gullible fans pay for RAW and make them think they actually changed or had an effect on
things. hilarious.
I struggled replying to these. Some people think that FSWWE has bad English, but at least he has the excuse of being foreign. The one even grey repped me for telling him his spelling was horrible.

On why Black Wrestlers being held back in WWE:

Then explain to me why guys like Jack Swagger , Sheamus , The miz , Kane and others got title runs when they werent relevant at the time.. Miz was built up slowly so maybe he deserved it but swagger and sheamus and other big stiff white guys got WORLD TITLE RUNS. Guys like Kofi and soooo many others never get those chances....

Name is Mouthy Idiot....

What a fitting name.

Roast away

Sheamus wasn't built up? The same guy who was retiring guys, crushing jobbers and was built up as the first heel who didn't run away from Cena but rather destroyed him(Not that it lasted long) in the weeks building up to TLC?

Lee is the guy with the misguided 10% quote, but I fully support this thread. In fact, I think it should be stickied. Then again, it's only a matter of time before someone posts a quote that isn't flat out stupid and it devolves into a typical pro vs. anti Cena or WWE vs. TNA debate. Until that happens though, fantastic thread idea.

I'm just waiting for a certain someone to complain about how this thread is demeaning to other posters. Oh, wait... they won't complain because I wasn't the one who thought of the idea.

But I do beleive that homosexuality is quite likely to be a mental disorder. Whys that so offensive? Would you prefer I said you're all just sick minded freaks? I would think that would be more offensive... and I just logically don't understand why anyone would CHOOSE to be gay. I mean , the rectal pain , the ridicule , the inability to have your own kids , etc.

Gasp1.jpg

I'm just waiting for a certain someone to complain about how this thread is demeaning to other posters. Oh, wait... they won't complain because I wasn't the one who thought of the idea.

It's still all your fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back