• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idea for an Evolution return and Road to WM

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
I was thinking about the fact that there is a possibility of Flair returning and being paired with someone. Then take into consideration that WWE officials really want to start Road to Wrestlemania off with a huge bang, and possibly bring back a few stars for it. Add to that, the fact that Triple H has said he likes the heel role better and it would put a nice little twist on his rematch with Lesnar. Then to top all that off, Orton has been wanting to become heel for sometime and I think the majority of us can agree that he better in that role or ,at least, long overdue. Why not put Evolution back together until Mania. They would be like the catalyst. I'd do it like so:

Since WWE wants to really put some big time matches into Raw, let Flair be guest GM for a night. I'd say book a triple threat WHC match between Show, Sheamus and Orton. Then allow him to name himself to be the enforcer referee(since these 3 guys can be pretty destructive). Have the match go on with some good back and forth, and really sell Big Show's size. Eventually you get to a point where everyone is down/tired and Sheamus is in the corner. You see Orton staring at him and you can tell he's thinking something sinister. Orton punts Sheamus and turns around to a KO punch from Big Show. Show goes for the pin, but Flair pulls the referee out the ring and knocks him out(lol with a devatating eye rake)/ Show gets pissed and grabs Flair to pull him into the ring. Just when Flair looks likr he is in danger Triple H runs down to the ring and chop blocks Show. As he stomps him, Flair brings the chair into the ring and goes to town on Show. Triple H goes and starts stomping his buddy Sheamus/ Now Orton is getting back up and the three stare at each other for a while. Now Flair tosses Orton the Chair and he pummels Sheamus. Just as the three of them standing over them and exchanging hugs or what not you hear, "I'm here to show the world...". Ziggler runs in and then hesitantly looks at Evolution. They smile an Triple H gives the notorious "thumbs up" allowing Ziggler to pin Show. Ziggler wins the belt and Evolution raises his hand.

The next week you see the four of them in the ring celebrating. Sheamus runs in with a chair and goes ape shit causing Evolution to flee. He grabs a mic(still pissed about the punt and Orton pummeling him with he chair) and calls out Orton to a street fight that night. That sets up the Orton vs Sheamus feud they were planning on for WM.
The main reason I add Ziggler to the group is because Evolution was originally used to elevate some stars and I think Ziggler would do well with Flair as a manager. They go great together and I think it would help Ziggler a lot. People will realize that connection more and it's just hard to buy into anything long term with AJ. So after the openning segments you see Ziggler talking to AJ backstage and he dumps AJ. Where does this leave Langston and AJ you ask? Well AJ will eventually come out and do her whole crazy bit and then call out Cena. She blames him for everything and says she just wanted his attention and to make him jealous with Ziggler. She was angry because he cared more about *I forget which* Bella. This is where she shows the TMZ photo like WWE was talking about. That creates a feud for Cena and Langston, which would really help kick off his career and keep Cena busy till Rock or whatever.
What about show? Show arrives to the arena seething, destroying equipment, KOing jobbers etc. He comes to the ring talking about the fact that it took 3 men attacking him and that he is a dominant monster. He claims that no one else would even be walking the next week after that vicious 3 on 1 attack. He then says he will be coming for Evolution and will mow down anything in his way. Later we see Show in the back continuing breaking shit and kicking in lockeroom doors and KOing jobbers in them, until eventually you see him kick in a door and start throwing shit around. Suddenly he turns around to leave and Ryback is in the doorway. Show just trashed Rybacks room and he is pissed. So they brawl for a while and are separated. After commercials Ryback announces that he is the dominant monster and has survived numerous 3 on 1 attacks and calls Show out. That sets up the much talked about Ryback vs Show feud while keeping Show a heel as well.
Immediately after the Ryback/Show match Triple H finds Ziggler and Flair destroyed along with Evolutions dressing room. First it seems like Show, but that's not possible as Show was in a match. Triple H says this is getting out of hand tonight and he makes a phone call. He comes to the ring and talks about how there is nothing but chaos and destructions. He is pissed and says that the locker room looks like a tornado hit it. He notes that it couldn't have been show and demands to know who is responsible. Enter Lesnar. No evolution to save Triple H so they brawl it out and he attempts to break Triple H's arm. Out runs Batista. They brawl it out for a while and this reunites Batista as a member of Evolution and reveals that he was the person Triple H called. While Triple H's arm isn't broken again, he sells a major shoulder injury. Why do this? Because i don't want to see Trips, Batista and Orton overshadow Ziggler. triple H can just be there for promos/storylines/feud advancement.
So to recap for the night we established the following feuds for RR and or Mania so far:
Lesnar vs Trips at Wm*
Lesnar vs Batista possibility for RR or EC if they care to.
Sheams vs Orton for WM* and even in between
Cena vs Big E. Langston for RR at least.(keeps Cena out the way of Punk vs Rock as well.)
Ryback vs Big Show*
*=matches that have been discussed by WWE officials according to WZ.

This sets up for several different routes to go to further develop the story. I see Cena probably winning the Rumble seeing as there is so much talk about Cena vs RockII. Maybe even a Batista vs Rock if Batista wins. But I'll go the Cena route
Additionally I'd have Hell No drop the titles at the Rumble to whatever tag team. They throw a fit with each other and do there little argument thing. The next night they fight for a rematch, SHIELD starts walking through the corwd and Daniel Bryan screams "NO!" repeatedly. He low blows Kane and walks ouot leaving him to the shield. They beat on him continually and as they prepare to send him through the table, lights go out and Taker comes to the rescue. Shield begins attacking him, when suddenly Kane jumps in and helps them. it is revealed that he was behind the SHIELD's carnage. They all do Kane's "arm raise fire thing together" and laugh. this leads to Kane and the SHIELD cutting a promo the next week and being interrupted by Takers music. You don't see him but you hear his voices and he says that he will call upon his own ministry to rid the WWE of the SHIELD. This is where Christian returns along with JBL and Farooq. This will give Christian something great to do, set up good matches with him and Ambrose, give a great nostalgia pop for both Ruthless Aggression and Attitude fans, and give the SHIELD a good rub battling 3 vets.
Bryan later cuts a promo in the ring procclaims that he is tired of Kane holding him back and that before he got stuck with Kane he was wrestling "match of the year" matches and was a WHC and that he is going for it again at EC.

Assumming Punk loses I'd have Lesnar talk shit to Punk for losing to the Rock(who Lesnar beat for the title.) Lesnar procclaims himself as the best in the world and this can lead to Punk and Heyman turning on him and probably put them in the same Elimination Chamber with Rock, Batista, Ryback and Big Show for the WWE title. For the WHC Chamber match you could throw in Sheamus, Orton, Ziggler, Cena, ADR, Daniel Bryan. These give you a balance of heels and faces. This also gives the guys hoping for a title merge a huge boner, by having Cena in it.
Obviously finda way for Rock to win WWE EC assuming that they want Cena vs Rock 2. Would be a great brawl and would be neat to see CM Punk survive the big guys only to lose again to Rock. Also there are a great number of awesome combos in this match.
In the WHC match. I'd have Ziggler win the match just to give him a decent reign after his "first" one. I'd probably have Ziggler and Orton be the last 2 remaining by using team work. They have a nice little clash at the end resulting in Ziggler pinning Orton. Flair comes in to celebrate with his team. Orton snaps and attacks him(being the legend killer and all), but Ziggler saves him with a Zig Zag. This leads to a Face turn for Ziggler and leads to a WHC title match between Ziggler w/Flair vs Orton vs Sheamus.

WM29:
WWE title
Rock(c) vs Cena vs Punk

WHC
Ziggler(c) vs Orton vs Sheamus

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

Taker vs Kane

SHIELD vs Ministry

Sin Cara vs Mysterio

Tag Team Championship
PTP vs Rhodes Scholars vs Outlaws

U.S. Championship
Cesaro vs American Dragon Daniel Bryan

IC Championship Elimination Fatal Four Way
Barrett vs Kofi vs Truth vs Miz

World's Strongest Men match
Henry vs Big E. vs Batista

I know it's very long, but I think it could work. What do you guys think?

What was wrong with the first few lines? I just used various WZ reports to justify a reason to reform a great stable.

I think it's better than most of the shit the WWE writers have come up with recently, it's clear you have put a lot of effort into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back