Id like to officially welcome all the new B's

Stuntz

WTF!!!!
Well over the past 2 weeks or so I have noticed a great number of New Posters on the forum. I am here to officially welcome you all here and thank you for joining. Myself being somewhat of a newbie as well, likes to see the new blood here. On that note please follow the rules, and be as respectful as humanly possible.

On another note, believe me there will be plenty of criticism, most of which will be constructive. Most of the people here will try to help you out if you have any questions, and others will be complete asses. Try and be nice even though I know at times it is hard, trust me.

On that note have fun and thanks for joining out community.

Shut the fuck up. Do you think you hold merit around here? You're going to have to suck just as much cock as everyone else did. Now go find one, and enjoy the man milk. You stupid fucker.

Wow the guy with 52 posts is welcoming people to the forums. Awesome!

Lol. Poor Stuntz.

Seniority means shit. He's just trying to be nice. Chill tfo.

Shut the fuck up. Do you think you hold merit around here? You're going to have to suck just as much cock as everyone else did. Now go find one, and enjoy the man milk. You stupid fucker.

I really dont care what you think of me, no I wont shut up it is a forum. I dont care if I hold any merit with you what-so-ever, and as far as the cock-sucking, Maybe you sucked a lot of cock to recieve a little merit around here but i doubt you will ever catch me doing the same. Now do me a favor and do what you do best and fling shit elsewhere.

Wow the guy with 52 posts is welcoming people to the forums. Awesome!

Just thought it would be nice since I have noticed alot of new names out there in the past week or two.

Lol. Poor Stuntz.

Seniority means shit. He's just trying to be nice. Chill tfo.

I dont really care about his opinion, just hit me that there are alot of new faces on lately, and i figured why not welcome them.

There's a welcome thread in the welcome section for that :rolleyes:

I dont know the more shit that comes out of your mouth makes me want to post more so in essence im guessing maybe i would like you dead

Keep posting, Stuntz! Go on a rampage.

You can fuck my mother all you want, Chunky Monkey. She has no plumbing.

I'm siding with Monkey in this one even though he's being a douche. I still strongly dislike Stuntz for some reason.

Good job guys.

Especially Monkey. You are on a fucking roll lately.

I'm siding with Monkey in this one even though he's being a douche. I still strongly dislike Stuntz for some reason.

I know I'm a douche bag. Of the Zack Ryder variety...

Woo Woo Woo, You know it.

A Woo woo wee wee woo

I know I'm a douche bag. Of the Zack Ryder variety...

A Woo woo wee wee woo

WTF is a CHOO CHOO train coming through??????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back